SSK written update 31/07 full update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
                                    WRITTEN UPDATE

Episode starts with Sid warning Simar "not to raise voice against his wife Roli otherwise i will forget who is Small and big" and leaves.Bharadwaj family is shocked and simar is hurt...Mataji tells "if fun is completed let's leave".

Simar feels bad as she hurted Roli  by telling not to interfere in bharadwaj family matters...ROSID and PRESIM are shown in different cars on their way back to their home and are full sad ..

ROSID come back to home and Sid is deeply hurted by temple issue...Roli says "Sorry..Excuse me!"...Sid tells i can't excuse you i have said you not to go to temple...

Roli tries to explain what khusi had done...but Sid is not intrested in explaination and tells "Bharadwaj parivaar don't need any relation with us...from now we to don't need them...don't meet Simar from now"..Roli is shocked hearing this..Tries to explain.to Sid...but Sid tells "I wanted you to follow what i said..and remaining is your wish"...Roli cries

Bharadwaj parivar at dinner...Simar is lost in thoughts...prem observes simar and says "here is your favourite dish and is about to serve" ...Simar tells i am not intrested...manoranjan says you should eat not only for you..but also for your baby.

Mataji tells Simar you need to go for check up...and tells Prem to search for good doctor and take an appointment...Sujata tells mataji and Simar that  "She took appointment from Saroj tomorrow 2PM for check up and tells Simar to concentrate on Food she should eat..

Prem tells "After meeting is over i will come to hospital by 2PM...but i want any of family members to come with simar to hospital ...khusi says immediately that she will come with Simar...Simar is shocked.

Simar tells she will go to hospital alone..khusi tells "ok didi...still i haven't won your trust ...i won't come to hospital...You go alone"...simar says..."nothing like that...tomorrow we both will go to hospital"...khusi smiles..

simar tells "she is bit uneasy...and go to room and take rest"..mataji says simar "have you eaten good?" simar nods...mataji gives ok look...simar goes to room and sees the picture of roli and thinks "how rudely she spoke to roli in temple...roli might be hurt " and cries...roli in her room also crying...

khusi in her bed is all happy and thinks "hardwork will give fruit"...and thinks"simar is alone tomorrow with her and will teach her a lesson"..sankalp comes into room..khusi
pretends as sleeping..sankalp tries to wake her...but she pertends as if she is deep sleep..sanklap sleeps...khusi after Simar it's turn of her innocent husband (sankalp)...

khusi got up from bed and goes downstairs...veeru holds her...she tells the samething that"she will teach Simar a lesson so that she will not able to forget in her life time..." screen
freezes on khusi evil face...

Precap:- Roli writes a letter to Simar  saying that" Khusi gave me  a warning that she will teach you(simar) a lesson...and gives it to the servant of bharadwaj house and tells this letter should be given to simar only...

Edited by deepika_fun - 11 years ago
how do you do such quick updates deepika???mujhse kabhi nahi hota!
thank you for the hot update...👏
Originally posted by presim

how do you do such quick updates deepika???mujhse kabhi nahi hota!
thank you for the hot update...👏
arey yar mujhe bhi time lagta hai...meih bhi bahut time lethi hu.likhne ke liye..
thanks
Edited by -ASTHA- - 11 years ago