BV - Jul 31st 2012 - Written Update

Posted: 11 years ago
Anandi sits sadly near a window. Khajan and Shivu come there. Shivu goes to Anandi and tries to console her. Shiv tells Anandi that he may not understand what she is going through, he knows it is very difficult, but he is always there if Anandi wants to share her grief. Anandi looks at Shivu. She doesn't say anything, but looks grateful.

In Mumbai, JB sleeping sukh ki neend, Gauri maate dreaming about Bhago. She wakes up frightened, she tries to go back to sleep, but looks upset.

In Bilaharia, Anandi remembers her mother and cries, unable to sleep.Bhairav calls Sumitra and tells her about Bhago. Sumitra gets very upset and cries. Anandi wakes up and goes outside to cry. Bhairav sees this. He tells Sumitra that Anandi needs her as she is the only one she will be able to share her grief with. Bhairav hands over the phone to Anandi. Anandi cries a lot. Sumitra tells Anandi to cry out all her grief. She apologises to Anandi for not being there. She consoles Anandi to see how many people are there to support her. Anandi says that her mother would have been happy to see so much love for Anandi at her sasra. Anandi asks Sumitra to come back soon. She then realises BM needs Sumitra and tells Sumitra to take care of BM.

Gauri keeps getting nightmares about Bhago. She wakes up terrified. JB asks her what happened. Gauri is hysterical and says that Bhago's spirit is out to get her. JB tries to console her. He tells Gauri that they have done nothing wrong as they were in love and fought the world to be one. Gauri says that their happiness comes at the price of Anandi's happiness, because of them Anandi is alone today. So her mother is definitely going to want revenge. JB is left speechless. He still tries to say that he is not responsible for Anandi's state. 

In Bilaharia the next morning, Khajan is too heartbroken and remembers Bhago. Just then Anandi comes there with tea for him.

Precap : Anandi's father talks about Bhago's barsi, Gauri-mother duo convincing JB to drop some voodoo stuff at Bhago's house

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Hey thanks for the quickie update.. vood doo stuff haha.. r they for real? n gauri is supposed to be a doc..still she is doing this stupidity...
My heart went out for the family. I can't believe the evil trio, How can they be so inhuman??? Firstly they don't regret loss of a life and they plan to plant some stuff in the house. When all the ties got broken with what face will this gadha step into that house😡

what will he say to his ex-inlaw??? sorry i didn't come here to mourn for loss of a life but plant voodoo so that my mistress can snore in her sleep???🤢 🤢 🤢 Pathetic morons
Edited by ashahai_aamanke - 11 years ago
thanks for update:-)

So loads of tear from Anandi...again...when will see her laughing all the time...one after the other...first divorce...she cried a lot...then Bhago's death...she is crying...no wonder she gets hospitalized often...CV's plz give load of smiles to Anandi...or will you leave it for us to imagine after BV is over and done with???
Duh !! 😕 I thought atleast today i'll be able to see a hug between AnSh, but no 😭 😭
btw, very sad episode 😭 poor anandi, trying hard not to be weak but failing utterly. Her pain is so much visible 😭
hey bhaggu, sab kuch jldi se accha accha ho jaye. 😊
and those 3 evils !! Soo shameless !! 😡 😡

And yes, Thanks for this wonderfull update ⭐️ Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
Originally posted by AshBendre

Hey thanks for the quickie update.. vood doo stuff haha.. r they for real? n gauri is supposed to be a doc..still she is doing this stupidity...
@bold...are you serious??? she does not behave like a doctor...she has no feelings whatsoever towards any human being...be it Badi Maasi when she almost died and now Bhago...she is heartless...her heart beats only for Jagya but that too could stop if Jagya does not follow to to T
Thanks for the update.
I think Gauri lost her marbles.
Somebody should Gauri  that Bhago died a happy woman knowing that a man worth a thousand Jagyas is waiting for her daughter to say yes.

Edited by apjk - 11 years ago
The scene of the day has to be the nods between Shiv and Anandi. What a way to convey feelings 👏. He nods saying "I mean what i said" and she nods back in response saying "I know and I will share my pain with you". It was such a subtle but poignant scene 😍.

Loved what Sumitra advised Anandi. Its true that Anandi has so many ppl to share her pain but for her dad, he lost the only one he had. Its now Anandi's duty to make sure her dad comes out of the pain. Loosing one's partner is the biggest setback in one's life. Anandi regretted she couldnt do anything to save/serve her mom in her last days...now is the time for her to do something for her parents. By sharing her dad's pain, by trying to keep him happy she can serve her dad atleast and in a way make her mom happy too.

Precap :  I wonder how disgusting the katora's can get🤪. So they want Jug to go to belaria to chidko that babooti so that their phool (read fool 😛) jaisi bachi aka Gauri mata, ko no bhoot woot will touch , wah wah 👏😡. Sick minds 😡. Oh BTW Shameless Jug agrees to this nonsensical stuff and goes to belaria? 😲. Wonder if his dream abt ppl chasing him down will come true 😆 and belaria ppl will throw stones and chase him out of belaria when they see that babooti pouch in his hands 😆...Srsly, that would be dream come true for all of us over here 😆.

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 11 years ago
Thanks for the quick update!! 😊
Gauri has gone cuckoo!! 🤪 I think somewhere deep down inside she knows what she did was wrong and is on the look out for her payback!! She knows she has wronged Anandi and that's why she's so insecure! It's Jagya who hasn't realised it yet!

What has come over Gauri? How come such a sudden realization that they have built their love nest by destroying somebody else's? 

I never expected her to admit this so soon. I could give the benefit of the doubt to Jagya to think like this, but,not Gauri. Or is she really afraid of Bhago's departed soul? And look at Jagya. How he consoles Gauri.

He thinks they have got united because they are in love with each other,and in the process if some one is hurt,it is not their fault. This is a very convenient escape route. Only cowards react like this. When they are afraid to stare at reality.

And he pays a visit to safeguard Gauri's interest. Surely would like to see Anandi's reaction. Will Shiv be there? 

The more the merrier.  

I wish even Dadisa to be present and give him a piece of her mind. Of course,Bhairon will have nothing to do with him,he has made that amply clear in Jaipur police station.

But,Jagya's visit to Bilaria is eagerly awaited by me. Something to look forward to.