Thendral

Thendral Tuesday Update: 31/07/12

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garapati thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Alot For your Lovely Update :)

After a long time today's episode is really excellent. I dragged first 3-4mins video where that match made from hell are discussing about their second wedding(or should I say first Wedding together).

Loved Tamil's and Thulasi's expressions today both shruthi and deepak did excellent job. I think Tamil and Thulasi dont care even if Bhuvana knows that they are acting. They are acting for Prabha and Laxman. Atleast that is what I am Guessing.
Both Thulasi and Tamil went overboard. Atleast Thulasi was overacting infront of people. Why was Tamil acting where he has zero live Audience πŸ˜›.  Don't get me wrong I definitely enjoyed the way he said is athai serious πŸ˜†

Excellent episode I couldn't stop laughing watching Thulasi's expressions and the way she asked Tamil if she is doing fine. And Tamil's expression. I am hoping we will get to see more tamil and thulasi scenes this week. For that matter this year πŸ˜‰.

And Again Thanks alot Bhaghi(I hope you dont mind) Thanks to all our updaters.

Edited by garapati - 11 years ago
mala_15 thumbnail
                                         Thanks TTfan for the update.

It was good to see that Thulasi had made an entry into Bhuvana's house πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ at the right time when the she-devil and he- devil have decided to conduct the sixtieth marriage πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ‘πŸΌ without the he-devil's wife TPS 😑😈 eventhough Bhuvana lives with him now πŸ˜΅πŸ€”πŸ₯± and I feel that our heroine will try her level best to convince Laxman πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜’ to accept TPS πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ and treat her equally like Bhuvana πŸ€“ in such a way that nobody will doubt her πŸ˜’ and try to chase her from Laxman's house  as she needs to teach a lesson for her mother πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ .
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Bhaghi for the lovely update and comments!πŸ€—πŸ€—

It was very cute when Thlasi asked TA if her acting was goodπŸ˜³πŸ˜†. But ennamo felt that Thulz and TA (when talking to Bhuv before leaving) overacted nuπŸ˜”. Bhuv easily guessed that Thulz is acting nu and it is going to be tough for T to maintain this act when Bhuv is going to plan her next move🀒. But this is the only move where Bhuv faking cancer can be revealed ... so T needs to win. Lets see how Thulasi tears the fake sentiments and acts of BhuvπŸ˜‰.

Prabha😑, ippo does not care for Sundari aam. Poor guy completely fell into Bhuv sentimental attackπŸ˜•. Need to see his face when Bhuv cancer truth comes outπŸ˜•.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks bhagi for the great update and good emoticons..

another enjoyable episode...like pearl said bhu has guessed abt TT's acting...guess thats needed to take bhu's move forward...she needs to continue with her planning which shud make her bed for her...

great expressions and acting today...good that laxmans planning his 60th bday...waiting to see him realise what a fool he has been for most of those 60 years and it is actually celebrating his foolishness...

all promo scenes cast...will there be another promo? waiting for them...
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update Bhagi... Another good episode. So I hope you surely enjoyed updating...

What happened to Prabha... Or is he acting? Ana is Prabha that puthisali... he just changed in minutes. Prabha wants 60 kalyanam with his mom and T is there to help mom. Wonder what would be TPS's reaction seeing this. What stand will Akhil take.

Why did that dumbo Prabha kept quite when Bhu was asking T to go back to her place. Won't he ask Bhu wasn't she the one wanted T there so she can do everything she could in the short span of life she is left with. Ohh I wish TA also stayed with them...

Bhu kedi she found out T is acting...  What ever enjoyed it thoroughly...

With all promo scenes exhausted .. can't wait for tomorrow...

Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for the great update!.
A good one in a long time and now it seems like the story is heading somewhere and our leads are also involved. T/TA esp T did seem to overact, however since TA is also involved here with T, TA can manage any slips by T!!
Bhu, a criminal she is, easily found that T is acting! T really needs to be cautious in each of her moves.

Did Prabha/T/TA forget it was Bhu's last wish to have T with her? Why didn't anybody point it out when Bhu wanted T to go back home? That would have made T's act more genuine.

Seems like Akhil is also going to join the T/TA gang. Seems like before Lax ties thali around Bhu, her acts will be exposed (as it usually happens in most serials!!).

Hope the CT don't stretch T's acts at Bhu's home too much and bring this track to a close soon!

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Super updates TTFan.  You got a great episode!

Prabha has fallen for his mother's tears, he was quick to tell Laxman to forget about what Tps said and that the celebration must go on.

Tamil and Tulasi were rocking today...especially Tulasi!!  Nice acting from both Deepak and Sruthi.   It was great to see most of the episode with them.  There were a few little cute moments like when Tulasi hugs Bhuvana and looks at Tamil to see if she is doing ok.  Tamil saying what if his athai is serious on the road was enjoyable.

I do not want the wedding event to happen.  And no more dragging with Bhuvana's track.  Akil is coming soon and Tamil and Tulasi should warn him about their plan somehow.

End of the episode was a surprise, Bhuvana the master is aware of the drama by TT...Tulasi needs to be really careful now.
viswai123 thumbnail
Loved Lax's question 'Ava illama eppidi' when Prabha talked abt 60am kalyanam. He tells Bhu moochuku munooru thadavai that she is his wife. But when it comes to 60am kalyanam says how could it happen without Sundari.

Seriously what kind of relationship he thinks he has with Bhu.
viswai123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Smiles-20

End of the episode was a surprise, Bhuvana the master is aware of the drama by TT...Tulasi needs to be really careful now.

Actually if Bhu has thought T's intentions were real that would have been a surprise. Who did Bhu believe in her life except for herself. Even if T had been genuine this female will think she is behind her assets.