WU:31/7-Ek se badkar Ek khiladi :P

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Slightly better episode then yesterday where everyone kept repeating their shallow dialogues.

Why was Suri's scene neccessary? Couldn't Mona and Anushka share credit. Why did we have to see that Mona gave credit to Anushka while Suri tells that model and presentation were all Mona's 😕 The combination of 'knowing it all' and being mahaan is getting irritating 😡

Finally Mona moves into Colaba house. I was glad that Mona took the keys from Pradeep's hand and that she didn't wait for him to give those keys to her. Mona remembering her old days in her old house with her family was sad but also positive. She leaves her old life behind her and like her father in law said starts with a new life. I just hope that Mona won't change her mind because of Bulbul's situation.

Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
Thanks for the lovely update. 😊

🥱 episode
thanks for update

missed a bit in the end

oh well mona transformation to confident woman reminds me of jassi days where she was faced with almost similar environment

Originally posted by aishray

Slightly better episode then yesterday where everyone kept repeating their shallow dialogues.

Why was Suri's scene neccessary? Couldn't Mona and Anushka share credit. Why did we have to see that Mona gave credit to Anushka while Suri tells that model and presentation were all Mona's 😕 The combination of 'knowing it all' and being mahaan is getting irritating 😡

Finally Mona moves into Colaba house. I was glad that Mona took the keys from Pradeep's hand and that she didn't wait for him to give those keys to her. Mona remembering her old days in her old house with her family was sad but also positive. She leaves her old life behind her and like her father in law said starts with a new life. I just hope that Mona won't change her mind because of Bulbul's situation.

exactly.its getting boring.pls stop this mahan mona.they should hv shared it.
why cant mona stay at her inlaws place...why was she staying at suri's place till now...she could ahve stayed at her inlaws place...which i suppose is near by...
No rain, No leaking pipe, etc toh paani kahan se aaya ðŸ˜•

Another pathetic action of Pradeep! Atleast I think so ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by pjarpi

why cant mona stay at her inlaws place...why was she staying at suri's place till now...she could ahve stayed at her inlaws place...which i suppose is near by...

Initially Suhasi and Mona's plan was to teach Anushka a lesson and to win Pradeep back and all that Mona had lost to Anushka. Therefor Mona needed to be in their faces all the time.