Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetieabhay thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I've seen the picchas of Kristen and that director! They arent fake, And she has admitted to cheating on Rob and apologised! But apologiesdont work everytime :/! Although they made a dream pair, Kristen dsnt deserve Rob! They are on talkn terms since 2 days,, But that dsnt mean they patched up! Uugghhh,, I've started hatn kristen :/ >:O! All my love and sympathy wth Rob, He deserves smeone more Loyal and trustworthy :)!
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
My heart feels heavy 😭
I love robsten and I want them together..
Please someone tell me that its all fake. I cant see them break up🥺
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She said she didn't sleep with the guy, that it was a complete lapse in judgement. I mean in Hollywood what actors have publicly apologised. When they are caught they don't say that they didn't sleep with the other person coz the proof is right there. What the media has is just pictures of them hugging, maybe he thought she was coming onto him and her not thinking from maybe the stress of the film, she leaned back on him. Its something that they both need to work out not us and not the media. I seriously hate it when the media blow stuff out of proportion and make it even more worse. I mean Robert is already heartbroken and then on top of that more rumours he wouldn't know what to believe.  As the saying goes time heals wounds. If the media would stop with their lies then there may be a chance for RobSten to get back together
purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am happy with this. Robert was always too good for her. May he find a girl worthy of him. 

Watching their interviews together, I am realizing how conceited and self-absorbed she was, always demeaning Rob while he treated her like a goddess. The twilight bubble forced them together but now Rob deserves better than the best!! I'll always be his fan. What a gem of a person he is!  ❤️
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
have she came face to face to Rob after that incident
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart back together?
BANG Showbiz | Tuesday, September 11, 2012 (London)                                  

The couple split when it was revealed Kristen had cheated on Robert Pattinson
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have secretly reconciled.

The couple split when it was revealed Kristen had cheated on her Twilight Saga co-star and boyfriend of four years with married director Rupert Sanders but it has been claimed the pair are now back together although Robert is worried about the reaction from fans.

According to laineygossip.com: "It was communicated to people during TIFF (Toronto International Film Festival) that they are [back together] but they're worried about how it might affect his career, like whether or not there will be some kind of crazy backlash."

The couple have not been seen together in public since pictures emerged of Kristen kissing Rupert and the actress pulled out of a planned joint appearance with Robert at last week's MTV Video Music Awards.

Kristen, 22, recently insisted their off-screen drama won't affect their promotion of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 - the final movie in the vampire series - in November.

Speaking at the premiere of On The Road at TIFF, Kristen said: "We're going to be fine. We're totally fine."

Kristen and Robert play on-screen lovers Bella Swan and Edward Cullen in the popular vampire franchise and the brunette beauty is determined to not let her "momentary indiscretion" affect their professionalism or let their fans down.

She added: "We have been waiting for this thing to be unleashed for so long. It was sort of one of those situations where you just have to put yourself in your body and go appreciate the moment."

yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm glad they are back together 🤗
chsweety22 thumbnail
Robert Pattinson reconclied with Kristen Stewart for their "deep connection"

Robert Pattinson is said to have forgiven Kristen for cheating on him
Robert Pattinson reconciled with Kristen Stewart because she is the only person who can understand his life.

The British actor is said to have forgiven Kristen for cheating on him with Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders, despite initially breaking off their relationship, as they found fame on the Twilight Saga franchise together and have a deep connection because of it.

A source told Us Weekly: "He started thinking nobody else would understand his life. His rational voice told him not to toss a three-year relationship for one infidelity. "Rob weighed his options. He wouldn't even know where to start if he wand Kristen were to break up for good. They have a very deep connection. Plus, they're young. All relationships at that age have drama."

However, the couple are keeping their reconciliation from their fans as they are worried about the backlash, especially as Robert's own friends are unsupportive.

The source added: "They don't want to see him get hurt again. But Rob has hope in their romance. "They're afraid of backlash, so they're keeping things on the down-low. They'll wait a few months, then announce they're getting back together."

chsweety22 thumbnail
Robert Pattinson's friends don't think his reunion with Kristen Stewart will last

Kristen Stewart's friends are also finding it hard to believe she and Robert Pattinson will be able to maintain their relationship in the long-term.

The British actor is said to have forgiven Kristen Stewart for cheating on him with Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders but those close to him are not sure they will be able to stay together for long. 

A source said: "Rob believes that Kristen didn't sleep with Rupert Sanders, but the fact is, she still cheated on him. 

"Rob's pals think it was easier for him to get back together with her right now because of the upcoming publicity blitz they are going to embark on to promote The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. 

"Kristen definitely convinced Rob that this was going to be a bitter-sweet time for them, because this is the last Twilight movie. Kristen loves Rob, no question about it, but she just isn't as mature as he is. Rob's buddies would be stunned if the couple goes the distance." 

Kristen Stewart's friends are also finding it hard to believe she and Robert Pattinson- who are now back living together - will be able to maintain their relationship in the long-term. 

The source added to RadarOnline.com: "Kristen and Rob's friends absolutely don't believe this reconciliation is going to last."

chsweety22 thumbnail
Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson take relationship advice from her mother

Kristen and Robert were spotted enjoying a romantic dinner date in Los Angeles on Saturday (September 29) and they appeared besotted with each other once more.
The Twilight star's mother Jules Stewart was reportedly devastated to discover her daughter had cheated on the 26-year-old actor with Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders because she thinks of Robert as a son, and is desperate to help the couple move forward. 

A source told RadarOnline: "Jules is the glue that's keeping Kristen and Rob together. It ripped her heart in two when she saw those pictures of Kristen in a compromising situation with Rupert - and she couldn't believe what her daughter had done. As far as Jules was concerned, Kristen's relationship with Robert was a match made in heaven and she adored him like he was her own son. At first, she struggled to understand why Kristen wanted to cheat on him."

Robert is said to be having serious "trust issues" with the brunette beauty since their reconciliation and the pair are even visiting a $500 an hour therapist for couples' counselling, but Jules is their biggest champion and has allegedly been giving the stars constant advice and support to help them rekindle their romance.

The insider added: "Kristen's young and Jules knows mistakes will happen - so she supported her daughter's efforts to win Robert back. She has been speaking with Robert, re-iterating Kristen's pleas for another chance and is trying to help build up trust between the pair. It is early days - but if this reconciliation can bring Robert and Kristen back together, they'll have Jules to thank."

Kristen and Robert were spotted enjoying a romantic dinner date in Los Angeles on Saturday (September 29) and they appeared besotted with each other once more.