Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Warning: Bashing Equals Warning Level Raise!

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi D3ians,

Here are some New Rules that are going to be implimented hence forth.

As you guys know, you guys were warned many times before to stop fighting and stay way from topics which you find consist of bashing, and instead PM a Dev Team member and/or Report that topic/post, but no heed was paid and instead many of you took it upon yourself to sort out the issue, which lead to fights, and that just exacerbated the matters further.

So from now on, ANYONE and we mean ANYONE who is seen Breaking the Rules of the D3 Forum WILL get an Immediate Warning Level Raise, regardless of whether it was your first offense or not. No questions will be asked, no justifications will be needed, no 'They started it first, and I had to reply just because...' excuses. It will be an immediate Warning Level raise.

And now coming to our 3 Fandoms.

You guys HAVE to realize that fighting/arguing/hating on each other will give you guys NO good outcomes.

Bashing v/s Criticism

Often times, many people think that if someone doesn't agree with their opinion/thoughts on a certain actor, character, couple, fandom, that the other person is bashing.

That is NOT always the case.

If you are a fan, it doesn't mean that everyone who dislikes/doesn't think the same way as you do is bashing.

For example:

"I hate this person!", "I don't find ____ good because she doesn't suit the role of ____, but of ______" or "I dislike that couple because I am not a big fan of ____".  "I don't like ____'s expressions and that I think ____ needs to excel as an actor/actress" That is NOT bashing.

Bashing is:

"That character is such a stupid, dumb***". "That bi*ch". That ***. "I hope she dies". "That actor is soo hairy and ugly!" "They need a reality check." "Go get a life, you hater." "Who do you think you are? Some sorta ____" "Go get outta this thread and get a life, because you are such a despo."

That is called Attacking and Bashing.

So if anyone is caught doing the latter, WILL get their WARNING LEVEL RAISED!

Enough Warnings were given out, and no one decided to listen. So doesn't matter who started it first, doesn't matter who instigated and who got instigated and decided to take matters into their own hands. EVERYONE will get into trouble and get their WL's raised.

How do avoid it?

1) DO NOT get into fights. If you find someone posted something offensive that you found to be hurting/bashing, please tell the Development Team which is myself *Shifali* or Illyria or minuu and we'll be happy to tend to your problems/issues.

2) DO NOT TAKE MATTERS INTO YOUR OWN HANDS! We can't stress this enough. Do not take matters into your own hands. Because that way, not only the other person, but you too will get a Warning Level raised.

3) Please realize that not every comment made against your favourites is bashing. The other person might just state their opinion. You like a certain character, but maybe I don't, but that doesn't mean I am bashing the other character by saying I dislike them.

4) Don't tell someone to 'Go get a life' or 'Get outta the topic' just because they have a difference of opinion. I-F is a free forum and opinions are always respected. And vice versa. If a topic is made and you are against it, please don't go into that topic and start bashing, and giving hate comments. Instead respect the wishes of  the topic opener, state your opinion, but DON'T BASH.

Appreciation Threads: Also about AT, please don't use it as a forum to bash, discuss other members on the forum, what is happening on the forum or elsewhere on IF or other Social Networks, basically keep it related to what the AT is about. If a AT is about TaaRey/KriYansh/SwaRon, keep the Appreciation Thread about them, and don't bash/talk about other couples, other members in those ATs. If members are seen breaking the rules and bashing, then their Warning Levels will also get raised, and their AT will be banned from I-F, if it comes to that for a certain period of time. Please understand that.

Because in the end, D3 is a Forum, and no one wants to feel excluded/hurt/uncomfortable. Please respect everyone, their likes, their dislikes and PM the Development Team if you are having trouble, or simply REPORT that topic.

And please remember, BASHING is NOT PERMITTED and from NOW on, ANYONEwho is seen Bashing WILL get a WARNING LEVEL RAISE without a PM. No more PMs will be handed out. Only a strict Warning Level raise, and if the Bashing continues, then a possible ban.

All in all, Bashing = Warning Level Raise WITHOUT a PM Warning.

Shifali, Juleka and Minuu
-D3 Dev Team