Dharma Yuddham-New Vijay TV Serial Promo - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
karthik kumar tweeted this pic ..

Thanks Sri for the pic..👏 Looks very interesting..😛
looks different .hope it will be an interesting serial .
Dharmayutham Official Song Video

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NXbDpcSg0E&feature=player_embedded#t=15s[/YOUTUBE]
thanks hopper . looks like everyone is against karthik and two love interest for him ..?? 
y ters no seperate forum for Dharma Yudham???it looks entirely diff frm rest of Tamil serials(hope it'll b)n promos also promising so y dont v hv seperate forum???
Thanks Ratna akka for the official song video..👏

The female voice part in tat song is so nice and the music is awesome..😃 Very different attempt and hope it goes well..👍🏼
 'It's a huge risk that I have taken'

Karthik Kumar.

Karthik Kumar.

For someone who juggles his time between films and theatre, Karthik Kumar has managed to find the time to do television as well.

Making his small screen debut with Dharmayutham, the actor is all set to enthral his fans in a new avatar.

On his transition from theatre to films and now to television, Karthik says, "I am one of those rare actors from the Tamil industry to juggle working between films and theatres.

Not many return to theatre once they start doing films. People have fixed notions about TV; about which concepts works and so on.

But with Dharmayutham, we are venturing into the unknown and doing something that has not been done before."

With the series featuring so many well-known personalities, the bond is getting stronger, according to Karthik. "I have never seen such a close-knit team before.

None of the actors come to the sets and rant about wanting a vanity van. We all sit together, glued like a family. The concept will surprise the audience and I hope people enjoy what we are trying to bring forth."

While the promos have been appreciated, Karthik's phone has not stopped ringing. "People are really surprised and I'm getting calls asking why I took up television.

I am independent as an artiste and not answerable to anyone. Actors need variety or else they just remain stars.

The serial is stylish, sensible and fast moving, and it is restricted to only one season. I cannot predict what the audience likes or doesn't like.

I've taken a huge risk but as an actor, I am venturing into something new that is really exciting," explains Karthik.

Even with people's perception about television changing today, Karthik says, "When Aamir Khan wanted to share a message he opted for TV; it's a very strong medium.

For this serial, we have created seven different sets, which none of the Tamil serials have done before. We are raising the standards.

" His plate full at the moment, he says, "The coming few months are packed; Evam is celebrating its 10th anniversary so I am pretty occupied with that."

Ok, can we get up- daters for this ??  Roja will start and promises to be regular on Mondays 
@ jenny. Thanks dear for sharing this article of Karthik..👏

I wish Karthik Kumar all the best for his debut in small screen..👍🏼