Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing.

Wish the team and show a great success.
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Vijay tv is creating the trend again yayyy so so awesome to c someone like karthik anuja entering into tv world :) and c this show looks totally different nt the ususal one and the cast bang on even I can accept karthik but anuja omg hatts off this gal its a big move im tired of seeing all those kushbu radhika in lead role im sure this show will bring on d change in tamil tv industry I hope like north many youngactors will cme forward.cant wait for this show
SweetyGreen thumbnail
@-Yami- well said dear i agree u..👏 so the trend is changing to many young stars from big screen enter small screen and small screen artists entering big screen..😃
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
friends how was the first episode?
mellisai thumbnail
Originally posted by: jeffy

friends how was the first episode?

i liked the first episode .. something new and promising.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

i liked the first episode .. something new and promising.

Yes it looks like a short film and it was good to see all the characters new change in serial history..😃
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First day was good and the intro of characters was different and like a filmy style :) all the actors apt for their characters :) loving it :) waiting for abaas and anuja introductions :)
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: krithikas

First day was good and the intro of characters was different and like a filmy style :) all the actors apt for their characters :) loving it :) waiting for abaas and anuja introductions :)

agree with what u said maa...watched it only this mrg 😆 Looking forward more for this serial 😉

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

agree with what u said maa...watched it only this mrg 😆 Looking forward more for this serial 😉

Exactly well said Krithi dear..👏 me too agree with u both..😃 specially the intro was awesome just like in films and now this serial is like short film for me and Karthik Kumar as Arjun was very good..😛
mirth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't really watch serials much but the promos for this serial looked promising with a different premise from the usual family dramas that I was looking forward to this.

I was just ok with the first episode. The actors are good especially the male lead who is very natural. However, the courtroom scenes were really pretty grating. I know very little about law. I can suspend belief about certain things (I watch law dramas and not all are believeable). But these... 

Take Arjun's courtroom scene for example. Witnesses or whoever those boys were make this huge entrance in the middle just like that. Don't you have to provide a list of your witnesses beforehand or something? Arjun then wins his case on his emotional speech. Where are the lawyers outwitting one another on the basis of law and not emotions? That will be way more exciting to watch.

And the other courtroom scene with the hotshot old lawyer... Again just speeches. And the judge in that scene looking oh so impressed with the hotshot lawyer's arguments on why his client should be granted bail... Come on, the argument was the most logical one. I'm sure a mediocre lawyer can come up with that. Hell, even I can come up with that. If you want to impress that the hotshot lawyer is indeed all that, then show something that really demonstrates his expertise.

I like the actors and I like the concept of a law drama which is not usual for a Tamil serial. I just hope the courtroom scenes down the road are not too ridiculous just for the sake of generating drama. Hopefully, it picks up for me and i will enjoy it better as it goes along.
Edited by mirth - 11 years ago