Non Sun TV Serials

Dharma Yuddham-New Vijay TV Serial Promo - Page 4

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
mirth, welcome to the forum. ðŸ˜Š yep, the last court scene was disappointing coz there wasn't any vaakuvaatham.. maybe he's just getting started??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Could Arjun and Sundaram be father and son? ðŸ¤” Arjun somehow had a respect love kind of look towards Sundaram while Sundaram only gave him sort of disappointment look ...

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Welcome mirth to IF.. have fun discussing here with us..🤗

Me too think Arjun and Sundaram can be dad son and iam waiting eagerly for Abbas entry..😛
mirth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the welcome. ðŸ˜Š

Just based on the first episode, the serial seem to be like a typical Tamil movie. The upright and honest male protagonist who spends his time fighting for the undertrod and likely pro-bono at that. The very experienced and accomplished senior lawyer whom (as the others were saying) is likely to be his father who is probably not happy that the son does not want to make money practising law. The good female friend who is in love with him but he does not realize that. He will most likely fall in love with the other female lawyer and their initial meetings will probably be clashes/disagreements/fights. Abbas will most likely be the hotshot lawyer's protege.

Anyway, even if it is predictable, I hope that the legal stuff are entertaining to watch. It is always fun to see smart people outwitting other smart people.

I also hope that the male protagonist is not shown as a perfect person. The voice-over for his intro makes him sound like a Mary Sue/Gary Stu.
Edited by mirth - 11 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Update is posted -  Dharam Yuddham - starts

please continue discussing there.