!!WU 31.July.2012!!Kunal Tries to Move on!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

wohooo Rani di...awesome blossom update
n the epi was way tooo awesome
loved my Kunu today...Kunal-Veena scene, Kunal-Seema scene...etc etc etc...were just awesome
Im loving Aruna Ji's stint too😳

im nt sure...bt there was a blooper today..
Sidhi was telling Sulekha ji:- Kunal mujhse naraaz hain, Unhone Mujhse Rishtha thoda hain...lekin humaare bache se nahi
well lemme bring to the notice of the dialogue writer dat-Sidhi ne ristha thoda tha...Kunal ne nahi 😉
Originally posted by awesumsonia

wohooo Rani di...awesome blossom update
n the epi was way tooo awesome
loved my Kunu today...Kunal-Veena scene, Kunal-Seema scene...etc etc etc...were just awesome
Im loving Aruna Ji's stint too😳

im nt sure...bt there was a blooper today..
Sidhi was telling Sulekha ji:- Kunal mujhse naraaz hain, Unhone Mujhse Rishtha thoda hain...lekin humaare bache se nahi
well lemme bring to the notice of the dialogue writer dat-Sidhi ne ristha thoda tha...Kunal ne nahi 😉

Well Sonia, you know Parichay and it's bloopers🤢

My favorite Kunal scene today was when he was hurt and was talking to Siddhi's picture😳. He nailed that scene by big margin. I love Samir's sexy crying voice. I mean he has great voice to begin with, but he sounds extra sexy when he is hurt and crying. Uff I fell in love with him all over again. Sammy rules👏
thanx for the update di...
KC made me cry tdy...even now he is deeply n madly in love with siddhi...he can't forget her at all...he proved tdy that he loved siddhi more than he so called loved richa...look at his state...he is so lost...he is so incomplete...he looks like a mad man...struggling to live...each n everything even his son reminds him of his siddhi...how can this man live...

but then on the reality part...can't this man use his god medallist brains n figure out why siddhi have done this...find for clues...investigate from his part...why siddhi have a sudden change of behaviour...more than anyone...he knows his wife through her soul...why can't for once he use his brains n decide...richa n siddhi...why a 360 turn in their behaviour...even a dumbo can sense a foul play in here...

siddhi n her younger son scene was beautiful...arunaji-keerti shares a beautiful chemistry...just like mother-daughter...thank god post-leap...siddhi has sulekhaji with her...n i can sense that sulekhaji is having a little hatred for chopras n kunal...her main concern is siddhi n her happiness...post-leap i can see sulekhaji blasting kunal n chopras left...right n center...be prepared for it...

kunal-seema scenes was awesome...i had tears when kunal was pouring his heart to seema...only seema can understand the pain of kunal...the love of SiNal...the love kunal have for siddhi...the passion SiNal shares...noone understands kunal except for seema in current state of affairs...all are busy with their own selfish reason...noone notice how much in pain kunal is suffering...

kunal-veena scene...i couldn't connect as she is going ruin her son's life by getting him married to richa...i hope di you have got the new pm from amul...which gave the disaster news...maybe a happy news for you since you were waiting to see sammy-sonia together...for me it was a earthquake...volcano eruption...typhoon...flood...twister...tsunami...flares...bcz i want to see only sammy-keerti...SiNal..SiNal...SiNal...

if kunal-richa marriage happens...post-leap SiNal will definitely involve in EMA...kunal have not forgotten siddhi...he still madly in love with her...even if siddhi distance herself from him since he is married...he won't let it happen...poor richa...no gain at all...he always belongs to siddhi...

post-leap i want to see a strong...no-nonsense siddhi...with a hard heart...she melts only for her sons...as for kunal looking at him...he will be angry young man again

Edited by Mages - 11 years ago
Tnx Rani fr the WU...I missed the epiz due to power cut,so Richa n Veena both should go to Hell...Bishal
Originally posted by -Rani

Well Sonia, you know Parichay and it's bloopers🤢

My favorite Kunal scene today was when he was hurt and was talking to Siddhi's picture😳. He nailed that scene by big margin. I love Samir's sexy crying voice. I mean he has great voice to begin with, but he sounds extra sexy when he is hurt and crying. Uff I fell in love with him all over again. Sammy rules👏
ohh my gawdd...his crying voice is damn sexy...
remember HIs crying voice after sdihi got shot???😉 aww dat was damn sexy😳
Rani, Thnx fr the Written Update.

the episode ws awesum. Luved every bit of the episode.

All scenes wer awesum specially Kunal-Seema, Kunal-Veena & Siddhi-Sulekha scenes.

hope the best happens in the show & Kunal-Ritcha marriage doesn't tk place.

Edited by SINAL_amulg - 11 years ago