Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
They need to put more money in costumes and set.  Story has to move faster this is best time to garner viewers from sns because people like my mom who watched sns are looking another alternative at 7pm.  Colors need to step up there promos.
Haifa_JayBFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Colors need to air more promos of kairi now as it can be of great help in the TRP's , i think its hight tym d channel and cv's start taking up these things very seriously!!!
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guys, Now that the TRPs of the show has increased, without enuf promos, I think Colors channel will take notice of Kairee's growing popularity and grab maximum audience by churning out attractive promos!! This week we have got a promo after a long time!!
itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for this thread Udhay..
Glad to know that  Trps is rising
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Thanks Vinder90!! I have decided to take care of Kairee forum, and work towards improving the CM ranking of the forum.. I request u all to support me, our forum by commenting regularly and giving me ur Encouragement!!

no worries Udhay, will be glad to be of any assistance and contribution to Kairee forum,, this is my main forum on IF . . 😊
ANd best thing is that most of our topics are going towards hot topics, i.e. 250+ views= contributes more to CM rankings. .

so everyone, make sure to let all know Kairee forum exitst. . e.g. on that FB page 😃 . .

Udhay thumbnail
Welcome friends... Vinder90- Thanks friend, Lets rock Kairee forum and take it to high places in the CM ladder!!
Udhay thumbnail
Week 31 TRP Ratings!!

Kairee - 1.10 (Last week -1.6)

Rival show TRPs :

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya - 3.10
(Last week -2.9)

Afsar Bitiya - 0.90
(Last week -1.0)

Source : Television TRP.com
Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Thanks for sharing... The trps are not good because of ambi anuj pair is not attracting any viewers     we need more sajni vedji...

Lead couple is unable to build the romance...

No offence to ambis fans... But leading lady is not making a better pair with jay...
Udhay thumbnail
Guys, Kindly have discussions with regard to TRPs/TAM ratings/Channel GRPs in this dedicated thread!! Please co-operate!!
Udhay thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavya

Thanks for sharing... The trps are not good because of ambi anuj pair is not attracting any viewers     we need more sajni vedji...

Lead couple is unable to build the romance...

No offence to ambis fans... But leading lady is not making a better pair with jay...

Ur opinion is understood Bhavya!!

But I love all the 3 pairs of the show.. According to me all the 3 pairs are leads!! So I'm happy with the show as of now.. Now that Prakash bhaiya-Kkusum jiji's problem is solved, and Ambi-Anuj are getting happy, I think Sajini jiji - Ved bhaiya should be the next focus of Ambi!!