Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yes rightly said bhavya,

stability is a good thing, but if its stays stable and not improving for some time, there is need for a revamp. . more creativity,  or more crying/comedy quotient,  lol

but so far seemingly is that the more tha hardship shown the more tha rate of rise of trp,   and with AMbi case she is shown to be rather quick and super effecient at solving things so the challlenge quotient might be drained somewhat, so the might want to consider more tough challanges for AMbni/ prolonged solving strategies. . 😕
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think vinder only some ppl watch the show... During break times of saathiya that's the reason the show is not able to reach above the stability    

the makers need to make imarti and ambi fights... And ambi being suffer wanna a usp of the show sajni...

Again one more garden garden is highly needed
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Colors Shows Ratings

1 BV:5.1
2 SSK:3.1
3 Uttaran:3.0
4 Parichay:2.5
5 Madhubala:2.3
Chhal Sheh Aur Maat:1.6
7 Na Bole Tum Na Maine:1.4
8 Kairee:1.3😲

Reality Shows:
Jhalak Dikhalaja:3.3@Saturday and Sunday @3.0
Zindagi Ki Haqqekat:1.7
Surkshetra:1.2

NOte:Colors all shows are doing well except Nbt and Kairee..even long lost show Chhal  is rising now..but its ending next month..BV rocks solid in it slot...SSK dropped but still ruling 7:30pm slot...Parichay dropped but only by 0.1 points...Madhubala has started inching closer to 2.5 range and might even overtake Behna Show...Kairee needs to buck up now enough of Drag...BUt Sad to see COLORS In 4th spot..NO WORRY as this week Two Specials Episodes of Madhubala and Parichay might hit bulls Eye.
Udhay thumbnail
Week 37 - TRPs

Kairee - 1.4 (Last Week 1.3)

Rival shows :

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya - 3.6 (Last week 3.8)

Afsar Bitiya - 1.0 (Last week 1.1)

Source : Television TRP.com

Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think new anuj is acting well but this new track of humshakal is going to bring it down.  I am not watching it today.Edited by Saathfan - 11 years ago
Vinder90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saathfan

I think new anuj is acting well but this new track of humshakal is going to bring it down.  I am not watching it today.

very possible ,

though I realyl think that it cud be opposite this time round. . . coz I was on another forum of another serial, and the track they staretd was soo crap that  majority of members complained abuot it, but the TRP moved from below 2 to over 2.5 in just one week of the start of the crap track . . .so the native audience might actually fall for thsi stupid track . .

though I dont want kaire to go lower in trps coz its not that high anyways, I this time will not mind at all if kairee does drop in TRPs  so taht CVs can get a needed jhatka to make them awaken form their sleep
Peacefulmind thumbnail
TRPS giri

itna bakwas track
Udhay thumbnail
Week 38 - TRPs

Kairee - 1.1 (Last Week 1.4)

Rival shows :

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya - 3.7 (Last week 3.6)

Afsar Bitiya - 1.3 (Last week 1.0)

Source : Television TRP.com
Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
Vinder90 thumbnail
again sad drop in trps, was expected. . the current track is not going to do any wonders, its  just making things worse . .