fear files vs aahat

ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Fear Files is much scarier than Aahat...more of all, Fear Files is based on real life incidents and Aahat is fake...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseheart11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i used to watch aahat...but i cudnt watch fear files...watched only one epidode..its very scary...that explains...fear files is very scary and better in terms of creating fear...
Alim786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cshafkat

Fear Files is much scarier than Aahat...more of all, Fear Files is based on real life incidents and Aahat is fake...

fear file is not based on real events... it is fake as well they take their ideas from movies... like episode 1 was a carbon copy of english movie "THE GRUDGE"
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Alim786

fear file is not based on real events... it is fake as well they take their ideas from movies... like episode 1 was a carbon copy of english movie "THE GRUDGE"

Yea, and the story where the girl is stucked/lost in her dream was a copy of the movie "insidious" And the list goes on lolz
Although i dint watch Fear files yet, however it sounds interesting and better than Aahat, even if viewers dont get scared while watching Fear files but that viewer will get scared while sleeping alone remembering real stories of ds show where as Ahahat is completly fake, even a kid can't get scared watching Aahat.
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aahat had too many seasons...I used the watch the 1st season when I was a kid...It was the best at those times..season 1 couldn't be recreated...later seasons missed that horror appeal...even today I feel Aahat 1 is far far better than the current shows which are shown now-a-days...
as for  Fear files...its good...but only the first 2/3 epi's were kind of scary for me...others are becoming too repetitive even though I watched them๐Ÿ˜•

-QH- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fear Files is much better than Aahat
_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I used to watch Aahat and Zee Horror Show and now I can say that both these shows were top notch.

Fear Files is good but it can be so much better with all the technology available now. The only episode that actually scared me a little was the pregnant woman one. Otherwise most of the other stories have been somewhat thriller-esque. They're chilling but not scary.

I expected the last one to be really good because it was heavily promoted and posession stories are normally really scary. But this was disappointing. Not only the story but there were so many loopholes and its like audiences aren't that dumb... Like the last one, I failed to understand why they wouldn't lock up the room where they had the lady if she was possessed, of she's a threat to be public, why is she being left in a room where people can come and go as they please as if she's some tourist attraction?

If only the makers would pay attention the little details this show has potential. I don't remember watching Zee Horror show and wondering about loopholes, maybe cos I was really little then but I'm sure Ramsay brothers did a much better job!
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
don't know why it looks fake to me!
SweetSona2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
FEAR FILES IS VERY SCARY!!! ๐Ÿ‘ 
The 'Chalawa' episode was very interesting & scary!!!
Edited by SweetSona2010 - 11 years ago