Bairi Piya

No HATRED...no LOVE...But eyes say everyTHING...?

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
😆😆😆
No Hatred...No Love??? 😕

Since when the farmer's girl know how to drive a car? and ends up causing a major accident 😆😉 I know I sound rude but that got no sense...OKay scratch this off...😆

Now that Amoli has no hatred, no love for DV and is leaving the house...can  I know what's going to happen? 😆 And this Punit with his sick love wife Kajri 🤢 is there something that gonna happen so that I can get rid of their sick faces???? 😕
Please reply 😊

👍🏼
Edited by music_girl - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: music_girl

😆😆😆

No Hatred...No Love??? 😕

Since when the farmer's girl know how to drive a car? and ends up causing a major accident 😆😉 I know I sound rude but that got no sense...OKay scratch this off...😆

Hahahaha...this happens only in serials  😆 😉 

Now that Amoli has no hatred, no love for DV and is leaving the house...can  I know what's going to happen? 😆 And this Punit with his sick love wife Kajri 🤢 is there something that gonna happen so that I can get rid of their sick faces???? 😕
Please reply 😊

👍🏼

Well she doesn't leave the haveli 😃  chandana comes home at the right time to stop WHY???...you have to watch it my dear 😉 Of course I too hate puneeth but he'll be the one to bring DV & Amoli closer 😳 So don't hate him ... U'll enjoy it 😊 

Edited by Savitha0101 - 11 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
chandana...😉
can u tell me abt chandana's preggy issue!!!!😉
Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chandana not Preggy she bluffed this as to avoid Deepesh going to kaumudi. Initially amoli will not know this Preggy drama but later on she'll come to know that is when Amoli was about to leave DV's haveli 😉  Coz madhura will suspect about her preggy natak . This will be the reason for her(amoli) to stay back in dv's house. 😊  Rest enjoy the show 😳
music_girl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Savitha0101

Chandana not Preggy she bluffed this as to avoid Deepesh going to kaumudi. Initially amoli will not know this Preggy drama but later on she'll come to know that is when Amoli was about to leave DV's haveli 😉  Coz madhura will suspect about her preggy natak . This will be the reason for her(amoli) to stay back in dv's house. 😊  Rest enjoy the show 😳

that i already know, i watched today 😆
Varsha.123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Punith I too hate him 😡  but our pyaari Kajri hai na she'll take care of him just relax and enjoy. But still like him dear.  Edited by Varsha.123 - 11 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Varsha.123

Punith I too hate him 😡  but our pyaari Kajri hai na she'll take care of him just relax and enjoy. But still like him dear. 

😆😆