Kunal ka Parichay Apne Parichay Se-OS-4th OS-pg.13 - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Rani

Sonia - Please forgive me for leaving my comments so late

Must say, you have written such a touching and heart tingling OS. I could imagine the whole scene on Kunal and Seema as If I was actually watching it on TV👏. Amazing job, keep it coming👍🏼

BTW, who is next in line to write the next one? Sahasra?
forgiveness???? o...come on rani di...dont show such formalities

Bt thnk u sooo much fr teh awesomest Compliments
yaa Its doc ji's turn again...
OS/SS written by vidhisalot (i.e me)

kunal's parichay is of some 6months now..

Kunal came back from his work and immediately asked seema whr is parichay?

Seema says : kya kunal bhaiya jabse parichay aaya hai..aap toh hume aur iss parivaar ko bhool hi gaye hoo..aur mere bacho ko bhi

Kunal says : seema yeh kya bol rahi hai...tu janti hai na yeh sach nahi hai

Seema : ha ha mein janti hoon..mazak kar rahi thi...aap fresh ho jaye mein aapke liya coffee lati hoon..aur haa parichay apne room mein so raha hai...plz usse pareshan mat karna...bahut mushkil se soya hai..

Kunal leaves from there and says huh..(in typical kunal style)

Kunal enters his room...and sees parichay sleeping on bed with a smile on his face which makes kunal have a wide smile too

He goes near him...n touches his head...

Suddenly then he starts crying.😭

Kunal  tries to make him sleep. coz he knows if seema comes to know abt this..then she wont leave him

he took parichay in hand and was roaming in the room...bt still he didnt stop

Then he removes toys from the cupboard he plays it..in front of parichay..so that he stops crying...

one after other...he throws the toy..with a little push..or kunal takes diff diff toys to make him stop crying...

hearing the noice..seema comes to kunal's bedroom and she juz starts laughing🤣 looking @ the condition of his room...

Kunal's room was messed up like anything..

Kunal shows false anger on her..and says has kya rahi hoo...ha jaise mein apna room rakhta tha..mera beta bhi wohi hi karega na...seema is still laughing..

Seema tells kunal bhaiya mein sach kehti thi...beta apne papa par hi gaya hai...

Yeh aise nahi chup hone wala hai

ek kam karo aap isse loori sunao...

Kunal is like...wht mein aur loori...

mujhe sirf apne bhoole bisre geet hi aate hai...n  listening to this parichay's voice is even more raised...

Kunal in confusion state😕...dekha bhole bisre geet ka naam sunte hi itna zor se rone laga...aur agar sach mein main apne bhole bisre geet sunane laga toh ..toh poora ghar sar pe utha lega..yeh...aur sabko pata chal jayega ki kunal chopra ka beta roo raha hai...

seema : (She is  still laughing @ kunal's words...) mein kuch nahi janti..isse toh aaj app hi chup karaoge...apka beta hai aap hi sambhalo...

She leaves the room...laughing n says she will bring coffee..and then looks @ the room and says that appko abhi iski bahut zarorat hai...Leaves with a smile😃

Kunal to parichay : hmm...nanha munna...(he stops) parichay's volume is raised ..then kunal starts again nanha munna rai hoon...apne papa ka acha beta hooon...so ja so ja parichay..mera...😆

Parichay starts crying again😭..after listening to his papa's lines...

Kunal then sings a nursurey rhyme

Twinkle twinke little star ⭐️

how I wonder what you are

Up above the world so high

Like a diamond in the sky

Parichay stopped crying..and slowly closed his eyes and went asleep.

Kunal made parichay sleep well on bed and then sat down on bed...n was a having a killer smile...

Edited by vidhisalot - 11 years ago
Kunal singing nanna munna and twinkle twinkle🤣 im imagining and just cant stop laughing..waise dat is supercute...fantastic update vidhi.
Thanks for the update, Vidhi and the PM. It was awesome, I enjoyed reading it. Its a cute one.
Thanks for the update...loved it... Seema and kunals relationship is awesome...wow Cute kunal with his son and even singing song for his son...superb os vidhi...and great job fantastic four...
awesome update 👍🏼.really enjoyed reading it .
Superb update Vidhi!! Very cute moments of kunal with the baby!! Loved it!!
Sorry friends for late reply I read it today and it's awesome do continue
Loved the part about the nursery rhyme 👏