Kunal ka Parichay Apne Parichay Se-OS-4th OS-pg.13 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by hima2012

@Sonia.. Love your concept!! Will be waiting to read more such beautiful moments between father and son daily!!

@Rani.. So well written and I can see Kunal speaking all this to his son! Loved it and thanks for this

Thanks Hima for taking the time and read the OS.

Sonia has done wonderful job in creating this threadπŸ‘. I had the easy job just to write the OS😊
Originally posted by -Rani

Sonia has done wonderful job in creating this threadπŸ‘. I had the easy job just to write the OS😊
ohhho rani di...there's nothing wonderful in this...its just simple naπŸ˜‰

Sonia, Rani, Vidhi & Sahasra - Great concept and really appreciate the fact that you guys were so motivated to start this despite the negativity on the forum (that has disheartened some of the members)...

The kids are bound to bring happiness into their parents lives and I hope we get to see all of that pretty soon

@Rani - well written piece with good imagination!
Originally posted by shweta_r

Sonia, Rani, Vidhi & Sahasra - Great concept and really appreciate the fact that you guys were so motivated to start this despite the negativity on the forum (that has disheartened some of the members)...

The kids are bound to bring happiness into their parents lives and I hope we get to see all of that pretty soon

shweta di...actually the basic idea was of Rani di's...she said she had thot of many father-son moments in her mind...n she'd love to watch the same on TV too...so i thot...why to waste tym...lets write it down n post them on our Forum...so dat at least a few memmbers wud enjoy reading them...n Vidhi had made beautiful AVIs n Siggies...
doc ji has named Sinal's twins as Parichay n Nishchay...
Rani di have suggested the title of teh OS n all..
we 4 have equally contributed to this thread..n i hope dat Ppl wud enjoy reading our OS😳

so the text Generator finally worked out πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by awesumsonia

shweta di...actually the basic idea was of Rani di's...she said she had thot of many father-son moments in her mind...n she'd love to watch the same on TV too...so i thot...why to waste tym...lets write it down n post them on our Forum...so dat at least a few memmbers wud enjoy reading them...n Vidhi had made beautiful AVIs n Siggies...
doc ji has named Sinal's twins as Parichay n Nishchay...
Rani di have suggested the title of teh OS n all..
we 4 have equally contributed to this thread..n i hope dat Ppl wud enjoy reading our OS😳

I only wish that they had shown the parents poring their lovely thought to their babies upon their birth. Hope CVs read this post and show us the something on the similar linesπŸ˜›.
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago

I only wish that they had shown the parents poring their lovely thought to their babies upon their birth. Hope CVs read this post and show us the something on the similar linesπŸ˜›.
 hmmm even i wished to see dat...
bt lets hope for sth good...n i really wish dat Cvs wont disappoint us
Loved ur concept..what is OS and SS??
whatever it is but its the best..liked Rani di's story a lot..even I want to write something but I think unfortunately only the fantastic 4 can write but its ok..atleast I can read the stories na..really they r awesome..
Kunal's baby be Anand(if they want-Chopra family) otherwise it can be SIddharth..according to name Siddhi..πŸ˜› and Keerti's want Koustav,howz taht my friend suggested me..πŸ˜‰
Thanxs to all for this thread...πŸ‘ really good concept ...πŸ‘ u all do really good job...πŸ‘ if i get time then i also try to write...πŸ˜†...loved reading all OS...😳Edited by su0612 - 11 years ago