Kunal ka Parichay Apne Parichay Se-OS-4th OS-pg.13 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by awesumsonia

Written by Vidhi(vidhisalot)

(Hello guys ..this is the first time i m writing an os/ss...plz give honest reply...😊.) 

Scene starts with kunal walking towards his house carrying parichay in hand ...

kunal enters home and says maa mera beta...papa...i m a father now...😛

everyone takes the child in hand and expresses their feelings...😊

Its night ..kunal in his bedroom with parichay

Kunal makes the child sleep on bed and he too lands down on bed and while keeping his hand on parichay

Kunal says : "aaj mujhe duniya ki sabse badi khushi mili hai...i m a father of an handsome son just like me ( he smirks) but yeh khushi jiski wajah se meri zindagi mein aai hai...wohi mere sath nahi hai...yeh khushi batne wala koi nahi hai...khushi mili woh bhi adhoori...kyun kyun..yeh sab mere sath hi kyun hota hai...(he had tears when he was saying this)😭

Lekin mein tumse vadaa karta hoon..ki mein tujhe duniya ki har khushi doonga, tumhari maa toh hamare sath nahi hai; lekin mein tumhe apni ma ki yaad kabhi nahi aane donga...

Maine pehle richa ki wajah se apni zindagi barbad ki.

phir mera bhai anand mujhse door chala gaya ...

Aab meri chinta karne wala koi nahi tha.

Phir tumhari maa meri zindagi mein aai...siddhi ; usne  mujhe badal diya, mujhe jeene ki wajah di..mein sirf hamare baare mein sochta tha...lekin aab woh bhi mujhe chod kar chali gayi...

Aur mein tumhare pass aata hoon toh mujhe tumhari maa ki hi yaad aati hai...

Lekin iss baar mein apni zindagi ko khatam hone nahi doonga. tum mere jeene ki waja ho...maine siddhi aur apni family ko zyada mehatva(importance) diya hamesha..aur hamesha deta rahonga

lekin mein issme bhool gaya ki meri bhi kuch identity hai, mujhe aab apne liye bhi jeena hai"

Aab mein apne kam apne career k bare mein sochunga

apni family aur tumhare sath, taki mere beta keh sake ...ki ..i m a proud son of a successfull and a honest lawyer...

Aab mein tumse door bhi nahi jaonga balki tumhe hamesha apne karib rakhonga taki mein kabhi kamjor ho jao toh tumhara chehra mere samne aa jaye

Kunal wipes of his tears...n sleeps beside parichay...with a smile on his face😃

(Thank you for reading)

Those who wanna get the latest update of our OS/SS Gallery then plz press the LIKE button of the 3rd post in the first page

Ah vidhi would love to read OS by u🤗

Kunal remembering siddhi😭 He is correct on his part... He has the right to knw this thing why siddhi is doin so wid him...

So KC is Parichay's father as well as mother... Will really to see that part of him... As in show is staying away frm him

Siddhi too accepted in today's episode that she brought him out of darkness...

So finally KC is gonna live his life for his kid...😍 And has decided to go further wid his kid and leaving all his old  memories behind👏

I did heard somewhere "As mcuh u will remember ur past, it will hurt u more then earlier"

So KC should definiately move ahead in his life with his son...

really good vidhi... keep it up...loved it...👍🏼
Great job vidhi...enjoyed it...continue ur good work...
Superbly written vidhi.
Keep it up.
Really enjoying fantastic 4's work.
wow vidhi beautiful OS ...loved da way you potrayed such a beautiful relationship between kunal nd his son..
sorry guys I'm late to comment . nicely written. i really hope to see at least one scene like this pre leap. loved ur works, keep it up👍🏼
New OS (written by me)😉- Its a very small one..Sorry fr dat😳

Kunal returns home frm the office. He sees Seema n Veena taking care of his Parichay.
Seeing Kunal, Seema gets up:

Seema- Kunal bhaiyya...yeh aapki amaanat hain...aap hi ko isse sambhaalna hoga
Kunal- Seema...mein isse godh mein utha doonga..lekin iski diaper wiaper change karna...mereko nahi aata
Seema- Bhaiyya...aapko seekhna padega...
and she hands over the kid to Kunal...

Kunal takes his Parichay in his arms...and sweetly looks at him...His Parichay gives off a very cute smile😳

Kunal takes the baby to his room...He slowly keeps him in the bed...and then he sits beside his Parichay.
He then caresses the baby's face

Kunal(To parichay) in a very soft voice- Pata hain...teri maa ke jaane ke baad...mein zindagi se vishwaas kho liya tha...paagalon ke tarah jee raha tha mein...Tumhaari maa ki yaad har waqt mujhe sataati thi thi...abhi bhi vishwaas nahi ho raha ki meri sidhi ne aisa kuch kiya... lekin teri chachi Seema ne mujhe bohot madat ki...aur samjha diya ki mujhe Tere liye Jeena hoga...aur maine bhi soch liya tha...ki mujhe apne PARICHAY ke liye jeena hoga...😳..
Kunal then kisses on the baby's fore-head.

Then baby cries...Seema rushes to KC's room...She understands dat its tym to change the diaper...She orders KC to change the diaper
Kunal gives an Akdoo waala expression...n then tries some 100 times to tie the diaper in d proper way.Kunal was getting mad..Seema was continously laughing...She then offered to help KC...bt our Akdoo KC refused to take the help. He finally succeeded in changing the diaper...He felt happy...as if KC had won a 100m race in Olympics😆. 
Seema- diaper ke saath ...aapka mahaayudh khatam ho gaya toh...ab bache ko sulaa dena...theek hain...
Saying dat ...she leaves the room

Kunal makes his Parichay sleep on the bed...n the doting Father...sings a very cute Lullaby

Aah Ri Aa Ja Nindiya Tu Lek Chal Kahin
Uran Khatoley Mein Door Door Yahan Se Door
Aah Ri Aa Jaa

Mera To Yeh Jeevan Sarha Mere Yaar Bada Dukh Se
Par Mujko Jahan Mein Mila Sukh Kaun Bada Tuj Se
Tere Liye Meri Jaan Zaher Hazar Main Pee Loonga
Saj Dunga Duniya Ek Tere Sang Jee Loonga
O Nazar Ke Noor
Aah Ri Aa Jaa

The baby sleeeps😳

Hope u all enjoyed reading this OS
Edited by awesumsonia - 11 years ago
Love it !!! 

KC as a hands-on father 

👏
Really awesome sonia... 👏loved to read every word...😳keep it up...😳
Edited by su0612 - 11 years ago
Awesome Sonia!!😉 We did miss all these moments because of the leap!! Thanks for taking us 9 years into the past and showing us this wonderful father-baby moment!!