WU 1 8 12 Sugni pleads G ,Adi confronts TVS

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Adi, you need to respect Amrita.  

Yes, he needs to treat Amrita with respect. That's what he needs to learn to do. 

I'm not even going to bother with the excuse of they weren't meant to be. Please, the CVs should've thought of that before they brought her in, and made sure to show others looking down on her because of her more liberal lifestyle.
d.singh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 update. vikram lied again n adi really talkin 2 amu harsh n rude.
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Adi keeps forgetting that Amu is now more than a friend to him. 2b honest he got engaged 2 her out of guilt. I am intrigued 2c how he gets out of this wedding-he so doesn't love her! I've been saying that 4 ages.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup. She was just a friend to him.  She was his friend with benefits. πŸ€’  Great job, CVs. Great job. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well, today's epi was a big improvement over several past epis IMO. It was gripping, there were tense and intense moments, sensible drama and emotional strains shown so aptly between Vik and Adi, both symbolically (using the artful game of chess) and otherwise. Acting-wise, the new Adi at least tried to come at par with VB's emotional outbursts and super acting, and the camera caught his accusing demeanor, serious eye movements, body language so superbly!πŸ˜ƒ And of course, Vikram's pile of lies is mounting higher and higher and how easy it was for him to say ~~ Yes, your mami is zinda in your memories, my memories and will always! And more he lies, less he is going to gain respect from his bhanja, who practically worshipped the ground his mama walked on, to this point.

And as always, Gul-Sug moments were heartwrenching and genuine. Although woh din door nahi when they will be united again only because Sugni's dreams are going to get shattered into pieces (per the promo link I saw on *desi...um*)

I STILL maintain that Adi-Sug jodi is NOT going to happen. She is not some kind of puppet who will be tied down to another thakur just because her dreams come crawling down ?? She's a swabhimaani, self assured, truthful Bedni who is not going to just bow down and let Amu-Adi engagement break, just so CVs can bring these two together?? Can it get any more illogical and nonsense ??? (But my gut feeling is I will be proven wrongπŸ˜•)

I do have an issue btw Adi and Amu and the way he "handles" her and being mean and rude to her for NO FAULT OF HERS. I only hope this is not a lame strategy on the part of CVs to make it grounds for their separation? Disgusting, if indeed true. Will just have to W&W.

BTW, interesting to notice that no Rewa in an epi makes the epi tolerable and acceptable, rather than harshly criticized!πŸ˜† 

Great update Putija as always and somewhat relieved too as the long-awaited day of showdown is getting closer, actually 2 more days until we hit the D-Day of Aug 6th !

Edited by radev24 - 11 years ago
croziaxx thumbnail
 Nothing much, or i say they doing only time pass till monday..nothing interesting...  and i agree with likarsh.. adi should respect amu, she is truly love him,and want to share his problem.. want to cheer him and he said this is my family matter.. when amu hurt  i feel very bad for her.. cvs what r u doing.. ? u all self don't know  ...  
i can't understand if VS behaved rude with rewa then this wrong but if adi behaves rudely with amu,then this is ok.. how..? if this wrong for VS that he leave his wife then this is also wrong for adi that he leave amu.. because VS is married and adi is not, means adi is doing punya ,and VS doing pap.. if adi doesn't love amu,then VS too doesn't love rewa.. how it it is justified for one and for another it is not...??   
Saviosaraff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes radev24 this is a strategy on the part of the CVs to make Vikram lie more and more so that we began to hate him and Adi being rude to Amu so that she realises the Thakur that proposed to her does not love her and breaks of the engagement on her own.  Adi stands tall while Vikram falls.  It is pretty obvious CVs are paving the path for the Adi-Sug jodi, just as the promo last night it was obvious that Vikram would not tell Adi the truth.  Promos are very deceptive so beware guys.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update

Adi really need to learn respect and stop treating Amu with rudeness everytime he's angry. I'm not surprised at all Vik had a spin to Reva being alive since cv are intend on making Vik look pathetic.

No words to express Varun in that showdown scene
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks chalhov.

<big sigh>