WU- 1/08/12 ~ Rajat is Anjaan

Posted: 11 years ago

Written Update for 1st August 2012

BADE ACHHE LAGTE HAIN

Episode begins with Cady arranging books on a table, Ram comes there n says u r very responsible as I thought earlier. Cady replies that if u can do so much for pooja I can also do my bit. Ram says I'm not doing this for pooja but for Pihu. N Pihu is happy only when her mom is happy. Cady asks ram whether he is sure about this and ram says trust me. Ram asks Cady to do one thing for him and ask her to talk to Rahul Shergill n Cady nods

Rishabh n Soumya are in a Cafe Rishabh stares at a girl passing by n soumya says 5/10. Rishabh says for what and soumya replies for page 3 parties and did u think I was talking about that girl. Soumya says that there is a sexy n hot girl here in this cafe with a lallu and Rishabh says I am not a lallu..Soumya says: but I am hot n Rishabh agrees

Nutz gives her dresses to some man n asks to dispatch them and karthik comes to the room. Karthik notices that she is throwing away a new dress she made for a party n inquires. Nutz says that she is not invited to the party and it is all because of Ayesha as the lady throwing the party is Ayesha's new best friend. Nutz says that Ayesha is misusing Ram's name to get fame for herself. Karthik tries to calm her down by making a plan to go out

Priya comes to the book store and notices a poster on the shelf saying that copies of 'Bade Achhe Lagte Hain' signed by Anjaan is available here. She asks Cady about this n sees that the books are signed. Cady says its the real Anjaan and there is a note by Anjaan to her. Priya reads the note which says that you have previously even mailed me on this but i have a policy of not making public appearances as if i do so i will no more be Anjaan, but i have signed your books and hope that it brings good to your shop. I am doing this becoz for me these are not books but flowers of paper an today very less people respect books and u are one of them...thank u ...Anjaan

Priya checks the signs  whether they are same and is in disbelief, she wonders why Anjaan will do this . Cady texts ram to check the mail inbox as Pooja/ Priya will definitely mail him. Priya mails anjaan asking whether he has really signed books for her and did he really send a letter for her. Ram reads the mail n replies that he hope he had been a help for her. Priya replies back thanking him for the help...[BALH song in BG]
Priya tells Cady that she had cross checked by mailing Anjaan n it's really him

Customers come n queue in Priya's shop to get a copy of the book and Priya is able to collect the amount for the rent. She asks Cady to sit in the counter as she would go and meet Rajat to give the rent

Shipra makes coffee for sudhir and sudhir asks about the sugar missing in it. Shipra says that u didnt ask me when I got all other things for the house. She says why didnt u call me n remind me of that. Shipra goes on saying that she is busy with Ayesha from Monday to Friday and is with him on Saturdays and Sundays. And how she has to organize Ayesha's things and about her hectic schedule and blah blah blah...Sudhir is not listening to any of this and shipra gets irritated.Sudhir says why r u yelling? and Shipra says u didnt call me. Sudhir says i did n tries to remeber her number but is not able to...Shipra is mad about this now but sudhir asks where is my coffee n am waiting for it...Shipra is shocked to hear this...She wonders that Sudir has still not recovered from depression of Priya's death and he is the one who is most hurt of this. n also thinks that if Priya was here she would not let this happen to sudhir and thinks that sudhir has lost the reason to live

Priya is at Rajat's place and Rajat comes to her. Priya apologizes for coming without an appointment.Priya hand him the rent and says that i know that my 5 days are not due but i got the amount so i thought that i should pay the rent. She goes on saying do u remember that i said to u it is not 5 days for me but 120 hours. Honestly I was not sure but had confidence in myself and also hope that i will get the money. See I have got the money and how i got it is not less than a miracle.there is also something beyond our hardwork that we think is magic. SHe says i have taken a lot of time of yours and thank him for waiting of the rent. Priya tells Rajat before going to see whether u can also get the magic with hope and trust, and also assures him that next time he will not have to tell her to pay the rent and leaves

Rajat comes to Ram and says u have kept me awake the whole night am very tired. Ram says see before u say things and if someone hears this he will take a wrong meaning...LOL
Rajat says bcoz of u I have signed 100 books with a thank u note all night. Ram says if u have written them u also have to sign them n asks dont u get tired when u sign cheques the whole day. Rajat replies that i signed the books but i knw how difficult to sign that note was for me. Ram says u have written such a sensitive book but u have such a problem to write a note. 

Rajat says that he never wanted to be Anjaan but bcoz ram had read his drafts all this happened. Ram says I am happy that I did that and only I knw how bad depressed u were n when u started to write all ur pain came out through ur writing, ur lovestory and the good n bad bits of it was there which made that book so good, Ram goes on saying that he knew that Rajat never wanted to publish it but the book is now being liked by many and have touched many and that why Rajat have a fan mail that ram is handling.

Rajat says that he has nothing to do with Anjaan anymore and Ram asks him if so why did u sign 100 books on Anjaan's name.Rajat replies saying that it was bcoz ram said n Ram is his friend so e did it for him..but Rajat in his mind says that it is his way of saying sorry to pooja...

Precap: Ram asks rajat to let pooja handle cady as she is a good influence to cady

This is the first time am writing a WU so sorry for any mistakes
Edited by dayabhi - 11 years ago
Thank u so much Afu for ur Beautiful WU
how is cady related to rajat ?????
i m surprised.. Thankx to monday twist coz of which, we got chance to see ur talent.. U wrote is as if u were writing since long time.. Superb WU..
nooo... Yieh ho nahi sakta ..ke rajat is anjaan..😆
anyway lets see aage kiya hota hai..
thanks for ur awesome update..
keep up the good work..
god bless u..👏

hahah ekta loves giving us shocks. abhi tak toh Ram priya miley bhi nahi. kher new advancement..
thank u Afu
very well written WU 😃
thanks for the nice update
thanks for the update

well no big surprise that khadoos rajat is  the writer anjaan

the way he said in beginning he hates books did reveal there is a side of him which is hidden.

not bad episode but missed pihu

lets see how they take it forward

it seemed more of filler episode with  rishab sowmya karthik nuts sudhir shipra

something wasnt connected here

hopefully next week wud reveal more

Thanks Afu for ur fabulous update. I am sort of missing a few parts of the episode cos of power problem and I am happy with that