This person I told u about

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
some of u may remember that I had a crush on my gay boss .. where I'm working part time. 

See the thing is, my exams are over, and his vacation is over too. 

So last week he got back, 

last monday I only saw him for like 5 mins, at first I thought of going to work all dolled up since I looked like I had just rolled out of bed, for 3 weeks when he was on vacation, but then I changed my mind and went there normally. 

well anyways last monday I saw, him and we just greeted each other, and after that I left. 

So last Thursday/Wednesday he came to me, telling me how pretty and sexy I had become, and he was like ''Ronaldinha'' oh my u're getting prettier and sexier each day, did u break up with ur boyfriend or what?'' 

At first I didn't know what to reply so I was like 'uhm thanks, but no I havent broken up with anyone) (I don't really have boyfriend I just once told some folks I had on so they don't  know I was a having crush on the gay boss). 

When he complimented me it was kind of weird, so I didnt know how to react properly, then 10 minutes later he came back saying, he didn't want any misunderstandings to occur b/c of what he said, and he was like from I know girls always tend to take better care of themselves when they've broken up with their boyfriends or if they have u know...fallen in love with someone'' 

And he was like oh u've lost so much weight etc (I lost 28lbs in 2 months) 

Well anyways that passed, and on friday, there was this collegue/girl who wanted to switch shifts with me, and I was all for it since I wanted to go to London with a friend. 
When this girl went to ask him, he was like no u gotta work on Monday, and Tuesday (this week) I'm soo sorry but u can't go with ur boyfriend. 

I was sorta surprised cuz I never claimed I'd go away with my boyfriend, how did he conclude that I'd go with my boyfriend?

Anyways this guy is so confusing ... though I'm 100% sure he is gay, I can't help but think he may be bi?

I really don't know what do, I'm totally stalking him on facebook with my fake Latina profile. And I just can't ignore the feelings I have for him, even though he is gay. 

I don't know what to do, I mean he is all I think about, like today I went shopping, just so I can wear new clothes on Friday when I have to work again. 

Please folks help me!! 
Edited by ronaldinha - 11 years ago
u may think I'm dumb cuz he's gay but still . 
Originally posted by ronaldinha

u may think I'm dumb cuz he's gay but still . 

how are u so sure he is gay? did he tell you that or what?

you should try asking him out, lets see what he replies. May be he is not gay and says yes! 😃
Originally posted by koiza.k

how are u so sure he is gay? did he tell you that or what?

you should try asking him out, lets see what he replies. May be he is not gay and says yes! 😃

well he didn't tell me, but he seems gay - esque, 
if he ain't 100 per cent gay, he might be bi but I'm not sure. 
I'm too shy to ask him out 

I mean what if he is gay, or what if he thinks I'm a fugly duckling? 

well he didn't tell me, but he seems gay - esque, 
if he ain't 100 per cent gay, he might be bi but I'm not sure. 
I'm too shy to ask him out 

I mean what if he is gay, or what if he thinks I'm a fugly duckling? 

😆

well you'll have a better idea once you'll make out with him, in case if that happens! but for that ull have to ask him out. Im sure that will do u no harm. You would eventually get to know yourself if he is gay or not, If not good for you, if a definite yes, you can surely move on!
Why am I getting a very deja vu feeling? 
Originally posted by koiza.k

😆

well you'll have a better idea once you'll make out with him, in case if that happens! but for that ull have to ask him out. Im sure that will do u no harm. You would eventually get to know yourself if he is gay or not, If not good for you, if a definite yes, you can surely move on!

yeah.. but it's kinda weird cuz he IS my boss after all, my friends even think he crossed the line by making those compliments/and/or bringing in my ''boyfriend''. 

This stuff is just soo hard for me, I mean if I ask him and it turns out he really is, what am I suppose to do then? I can't possible work with him like nothing happened... u know what I mean? 

And on top all of that he is Greek, at frist I thought he was Italian, but he ain't, my mom is not gonna tolerate my hooking up with a Greek dude (IF it ever happens) 
Edited by ronaldinha - 11 years ago

yeah.. but it's kinda weird cuz he IS my boss after all, my friends even think he crossed the line by making those compliments/and/or bringing in my ''boyfriend''. 

This stuff is just soo hard for me, I mean if I ask him and it turns out he really is, what am I suppose to do then? I can't possible work with him like nothing happened... u know what I mean? 

Being honest, he is not giving any gay vibes! infact his curiosiity towards your boyfriend states the contrary! But yeah it can be weird for you to ask him out but considering he sort of crossed the line u can give it a shot! like bosses dont normally go into ex boyfriends of students but he did so can u! Eventually you will get to know it yourself and what so ever be the case you will get away with it, just have to get out of the dilemma of his sexual preferences and then you'll either enjoy him or find some one else soon :)
Originally posted by eraser

Why am I getting a very deja vu feeling? 

I don't know.    ðŸ˜•  Cause Erotic Grannies tend to be crazy and need constant supervision!  ðŸ¤£