SSK written update 02/08

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Roli comes near bharadwaj house(i think Roli is roaming in front of bharadwaj house )...and sees Khusi and driver and thinks for whom are they waiting? and sees inside house  simar is shown coming outside...Roli thinks where is Simar didi going...Simar comes near Car...Roli is shocked seeing and thinks Simar didi  is going with them alone...and thinks my letter didn't reach simar didi.

Simar comes out and says " Pari is also comming with us ..let's go prem ji is waiting for us "...Khusi is shocked...Roli is happy listening this...Pari tells Simar asked me to come...how can i reject...And also i need to go for shopping...Simar smiles and sits in car...Roli is happy and thinks still " I am feeling something bad is going to happen  "

prem is waiting for Simar in  hospital...Simar,Pari n Khusi comes to hospital...Simar and prem go to the doctor...Pari sits in sofa...Khusi is stubborn...Pari calls Khusi and says her to
sit...khusi thinks it  is my time bad or Simar time is good..every time she is escaping and my plans are flop..

Prem and Simar comes to doctor...Doctor scans Simar and shows the baby in display...Simar and prem are excited...Doctor leaves...Simar tells i can feel the baby...i am so happy...and it is also a new life for us as Mother n father...Prem tells i will be with you forever...pari tells it's hot and goes to drink water...pari drinks water and comes near Khusi and tells let's go to shopping,Anyhow it's hot here,i will call prem and tell that we are leaving..Khusi thinks how can Simar be happy...when she is here ...and goes with pari

Sid is on his way to home...Roli sees Sid from Window and smiles...PRESIM comes behind Sid in  car and gives Horn to give them way but sees Sid and stops the car...Sid is happy seeing prem..prem gets out of the car...prem has tears in his eyes...asks sid how  is he? Sid is about to reply,simar also comes out of car...Sid angrily replies he is fine and leaves...PRESIM and Roli are hurt...Simar cries...Prem tells Simar Dont cry...think about
baby and goes to home...

Mataji in Phone tells that She will come..all the family will come...mataji asks sujata and manoranjan why did PRESIM didn't come,as it's late...PRESIM  come home...manoranjan tells all the 3 live for 100 years...mataji looks at manoranjan..manoranjan tells Prem,simar and baby...

.pari n khusi also come home...Uma comes near simar  and takes file from simar and tells she will see baby first...pari takes file from uma and tells choti chachi will see first..prem's father comes and take file and tells dadaji will se first...manoranjan takes file from prem's father and opens the report and sees and is shocked,tells what are this photos...these don't look like photos...these look like negeatives...and tells to which flop doctor did you go?...and why is your baby like this like another planet's life...though he will grow in her arms so he will become hero types...Prem comes near simar and tells it is our baby..Both give a cute eye lock...

Mataji tells they need to attend marriage  which is 3 hours from here...prem tells simar should not travel...so he will stay(arey prem i think Simar is 2 months pregnant...you are doing hurry as she is going to deliver within hours😆😆)...mataji tells he is close to you...simar tells prem to go...mataji tells uma or pari will be with simar...Khusi tells she will be with simar...simar is shocked hearing this...

Edited by deepika_fun - 11 years ago
deepika thank you very much for the fab WU... I'm so happy you'll do regular update here 😃
thanks deepika for ur written update...keep doing like this...it will be helpful for us who doesnt know hindi...😆
Originally posted by tweety8

deepika thank you very much for the fab WU... I'm so happy you'll do regular update here 😃
if every one like me writing update...i don't mind doing yar
Originally posted by karthi173

thanks deepika for ur written update...keep doing like this...it will be helpful for us who doesnt know hindi...😆
thank you so much...
Yes deepika ur updates are really good keep doing it. I really liked the way u give each detail of the serial so we dont miss out anything. Only one thing deepika pls also give the precap update.Edited by kapoortanya - 11 years ago
Originally posted by kapoortanya

Yes deepika ur updates are really good keep doing it. I really liked the way u give each detail of the serial so we dont miss out anything. Only one thing deepika pls also give the precap update.
thanks yar...i do give precap...but yesterday i missed precap...so i couldn't write precap
Originally posted by deepika_fun

thanks yar...i do give precap...but yesterday i missed precap...so i couldn't write precap

Ok thanks.