Written Update: 02 Aug 2012

Posted: 11 years ago
12th Day

The chaiwala of CC says only 18 more days left for hitler. The doctor has said that Indu isnt pregnant, rishi is gonna bombard her with questions now.

Rishi is sitting somewhere in CC playing with Seher & talking to her. Says i still cannot believe that indira lied to me. why did indu lie to me? she is the same person who hates lies...then why did she lie to me? he starts crying. says i dont know whom to believe...the doctor or indira. i m sure if i ask her she will tell me the truth. he asks seher whether he should ask indira...in reply seher pees on him! 

The organizer of the dance competition calls indira. she tries to convince him that she isnt ill but he says that the way she fainted yesterday...that led to quite an uproar...n that is something which they cannot tolerate. he asks her to get a doctors certificate ...or else she wont be allowed to participate. 

rishi gets seher to indu...changes sehers nappy. rishi is observing indu silently...he asks her whether he is changing the nappy properly...says i m preparing for the future. once our chiku is born i will be doing all this for him as u have to go to office & u dont like to be late. he is observing the change in indiras face silently. he asks her howz r chiku? says i wanna check once & puts his ear next to her stomach...says i dont hear anything...lemme check again...indu tries to object but he overrules her objections...indu is thinking about the doctor saying that her tumor is increasing with each passing day...that her time is coming to an end. rishi says maybe chiku is sleeping...asks her if she is taking good care of their baby? indu asks him not to worry & says i wont do anything that will cause u any pain. rishi says he is happy to know that she cares so much about him. indu leaves for the office. rishi is very happy & says to seher that he is happy that his shrimatiji n chiku are safe n sound...indu will never lie to him. 

indu is with the doctor...says that if 1 lie will save 8 lives then i m ok lying. she asks the doctor to make out a false certificate for her so that she can compete in the dance competition but the doctor refuses as he feels that it is not safe for her to participate in the competition. indu loses her temper n says i will participate in this competition at any cost...when a person is left with limited days he needs to gamble...for his loved ones. listening to all this the doctor is about to sign the false certificate but at the last moment he changes his decision. says he wont do this as a doctors first duty is to ensure the patients safety. u can keep ur principles to urself...i wud advice u to go home & rest! ur stubbornness will not work here. indu is all shattered on hearing this. 

@ the Jhoom Barabar Jhoom competition:

participants have started with their performances. Outside the place where the competition is taking place...munna & radhey are voicing protests. they are shouting that all these vulgar things wont be tolerated...thats when a girl in a short dress walks in...munna & radhey feel obliged to change their opinions on seeing the beauty๐Ÿ˜† after she leaves and they are snapped out of their trance both of them are back to chanting 'no vulgarity' slogans. thats when rishi in the guise of a sardar walks in...munna is staring after him suspiciously.

the last couple is called onto the dance floor...which is rishi (disguised as a sardar) a.k.a. JJ singh (i m not sure about the name...didnt get it๐Ÿ˜›)  - indira. the announcer calls out indus name repeatedly...but she does not come. rishi says she isnt coming...plz lets move ahead...dats when indu enters. rishi is shocked to see her n is reminded of his talk with indu in the morning. she hands over her medical certificate to the announcer. he asks her if she plans to dance in her patiala suits...she asks him if women in his house wear bikinis. he walks off & asks rishi - indira to begin with their performance.
rishi & indira assume their poses...rishi clutches her arm a bit too strongly...she struggles n reminds him this is dance not a fighting ground. she struggles against him but he doesnt let her go. the music begins & they start their performance...rishi is reminded of all the happy moments since indu had announced that she was pregnant...n also her many lies...rishi is dancing a bit too harshly & its hurting indu...she asks him to behave as she doesnt wanna lose this competition at any cost. the performance ends...the audiences applause...n indu shoves rishi aside. many in the audience congratulate indu on her fab performance.

indu goes to the dressing rooms...enroute rishi catches up with her. before he could have begun she starts shouting at him...asks him how does he dare to spoil her performance? rishi taunts her saying that he thinks she is crazy for more money. indu says u r right...n i will win the 25 lacs at any cost. he asks her if she will sacrifice anything for money? indu says yes...dis is the way i m...n i will never change.

indira tells the anchor of the show to give her one more chance as JJ singh spoiled her act. the anchor says no second chances can be offered. indu gets very angry @ JJ and catches his collar...says i missed my golden chance because of u...n then clutches his throat...says i so wanna kill u for this. however the anchor intervenes and says they havent lost any golden chance...dey have been selected for the next round. the judges loved jj-indus onstage chemistry...n felt as if dey were made 4 each other. indu is overjoyed n thanks the anchor profusely. rishi is observing her silently n then tells the anchor that the judges might have liked us but i wont dance wid sucha mannerless & mercenary girl like this one. indu gets angry again n says even i will not dance with u...anybody else will do...but not u. she requests the anchor that if the next round is a couple round...she wants a new partner. the anchor says u have been chosen bcoz of ur chemistry with each other. indu is upset n walks away. rishi too is extremely angry & starts flinging things around.

Precap: Rishi goes to meet Indira's doctor (the lady) ...introduces himself as indiras husband...n asks her about indira n their child...the doc says lemme have a look at the reports...what the doctor tell rishi is MUTED!

Edited by set_raj - 11 years ago
thank u very much shruthi๐Ÿค—
Thanks for the written update shruti.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanx for the update Shruti ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks  a lot for the Update Shruti .    

Yipee...   After a long time we got an episode that focussed on Rishi and INSHi ... and no Sharma Family at all .        ๐Ÿ˜Š  
I think that just before the start of the final dance indira will tell all to her dancing partner rishi thinking he,s someone else,and thats when rishi will find out the truth,similer to rab ne bana di jodi way
Thanks for the written update
I wonder what the doctor tell Rishi in the precap
I haven't watched Hitler didi for about 4-6 months and I can't believe the turn! A tumour??? Thank you for the update :) can U just briefly tellme why she's not telling her family the truth and why she needs all this money?   
Thank you :D
Originally posted by Maazz

I haven't watched Hitler didi for about 4-6 months and I can't believe the turn! A tumour??? Thank you for the update :) can U just briefly tellme why she's not telling her family the truth and why she needs all this money?   
Thank you :D

she needs the money so that after she dies her family can live in comfort. nobody works in her home...so she is collecting money for their future.๐Ÿ˜†

as to why doesnt she tell them...i have no idea!๐Ÿฅฑ