||SS|| Never Forget || PanSh||Note. pg 20 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
its really awesome
loved it
 really adore them
@Mais, I didn't think you will.
My username used to be Nidhsara back then, real name being Nidha.
JiYa were awesome and they are the first doomed couple I supported.
god i ma sucker for cross parining
absoulely loved d chapters

update soon

want an pm for sure (:
Originally posted by crazysky

its really awesome
loved it
really adore them

thank you!
Originally posted by sujana9

god i ma sucker for cross parining
absoulely loved d chapters

update soon

want an pm for sure (:

i am surprised at how many people are excited about this :p thanks yaar Suju! Will do! :D
I just realized i read this during a lecture yesterday, thus forgot to comment. Silly me.

I won't be suprised if PanSh had actually been good friend albeit the RanSh (LOL to the new pairing) animosity. To me this pairing has more of a Harmony (Harry-Hermione) or even ShaRey (D3) feel to it. Even though i've always been on the side of the real pairings... I love the intimacy between the doomed once. So i'm really excited for this.

Now i'm really happy i didn't comment yesterday itself while in the lecture... I wouldn't have left such a long one. 😉

Luv,
Pree.
Edited by CoffeeAddict - 11 years ago
Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

I just realized i read this during a lecture yesterday, thus forgot to comment. Silly me.

I won't be suprised if PanSh had actually been good friend albeit the RanSh (LOL to the new pairing) animosity. To me this pairing has more of a Harmony (Harry-Hermione) or even ShaRey (D3) feel to it. Even though i've always been on the side of the real pairings... I love the intimacy between the doomed once. So i'm really excited for this.

Now i'm really happy i didn't comment yesterday itself while in the lecture... I wouldn't have left such a long one. 😉

Luv,
Pree.

ya know, I honestly had thought at first that Panchi-KD would be a couple. Well they werent (not that I am complaining) so I thought of them as good friends. Even that didnt happen! And my overactive mind saw that something else is there. Guess you can call it somewhere along the lines of Harmony. Not exactly like that but yeah...

Thanks for the comment! Loved it! <3
That was just Wonderful..I Loved the update..Err,I hate it when I just have no words to praise someone flawless work..but seriously,You have presented their oh-so-complicated relationship so well <3
If it wasn't for Ranveer I'd have love to see KD-Panchi.. but yes,show is different n I like it the way it is,same with your SS ;)

Thanks for the Pm:)
Helloo Mais...jst read the two parts...

basically i dnt like cross pairings...bt lik some here...evn i thought mayb KD-Panchi wud bcome couple...bt mayb it din coz d CVs hv better plan... nywz RaHi r my favs...bt i wud love to c d individual friendship bondings of RaHi wid KD in future...

nywz comin to the ff...as tht inital thot ws there...i thot of readin this ff..n omgg gal u were TRULY AWESOME!!i must say u hv vry well portrayed the complicated relationship of PanSh...n those small moments u shwd ws vry cute...am vry much lookin 4wd for d future updates n plz do pm me too...

Brilliant work !
Seriously after readin two parts of yours , I wished they showed Pansh a bit more .
Do pm me and updt sooon :)