WU:2 August:The Punishment and the aftermath!

abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In the class the teacher asks everyone the reasons for increasing crime rate..A boy stands up and says it's coz of the skirts getting shorter! Kiya says it's coz some ppl would do anything for money! KD replies to her more than pointed glance by saying that it's actually coz some ppl think they can buy anything with money! A peon comes and tells that they've been summoned by the princi!

Samar is hyperventilating about how his royal family will get him chunvaofied in walls if they find out!Piddi tells Bobby to tell his Mom that he's dead coz she'll kill him anyways! Bobby says that she'll do it even if his mom leaves him alove! KD and Kiya are bickering about how Kiya will have to pay for snitching! Panchi comes and tells Ranveer off for threatening Jaitley! Kiya insults Panchi and calls her fatso! Ranveer gets extremely upset about it! Piddi admits to everyone that Kiya spotted them in the princis office!

Jaitley identifies Ranveer, Samar and Piddi..Bobby and KD walk out on their own! Kiya is stunned when he identifies her as the one who started it all! Everyone enjoys seeing Kiya getting trolled(Panchi does a small sweet prayer to God to save her Nonnu but that didn't help)

Juhi gets into news reporter mode! She starts interviewing all the culprits who are holding placards saying I dishonored my school! Ranveer does random flirting with a girl! Piddi is excited about the new found stardom but Vats comes and bursts his bubble saying his mom will find out! KD tells Kiya that if the media finds out that she participated in a kidnapping it would ruin her! Vats informs everyone that their family has come! Piddi tells Ranveer that he's lucky that his parents are always out of town! This upsets Ranveer!

Banga is addressing all the parents and tells them that they will be rusticated! Piddis mom(with full support from Bobbys brother) defends the kids saying that the school is also responsible! Kiya's mom is extremely disinterested and says she has to go coz Anya has an event. Mr Ramanujan agrees with Mrs Punj and assures her that they'll be more careful about how they handle the kids!Mr Desai and Bobby's brothers apologise!

Piddi's mom is the first to leave with a sarcastic tu jaldi ghar aana...yahan sab sambhal liya..ab tujhe sambhaloongi!
Then come Bobby's brothers: One is chilled out the other not so much!
Kiya's mom chastizes her about her behaviour and the impact it will have on Anya's image
Mr Desai comes out and slaps KD! Everyone is shocked!!

Precap: Panchi suggests that they should apologise! A notice has been put up that the 6 have to serve detention!!

Am extremely sorry for the delay!
Edited by _Priyanka_ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I missed a part: What happen between Bobby and her Bro??
abjbdishiuw thumbnail

Originally posted by: _MagnificentM_

I missed a part: What happen between Bobby and her Bro??

I saw it online...after piddis mom comes there's a slight problem in the video and they directly show Bobby's brothers leaving! From what I could gather by reading on the forum was that Piddi tried acting cool in front of them and got it right back!
I'll update soon after watching it on television😊
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Priyanka, Same here. I watched it online and same problem. After Piddi's mom came out of Princie's office Samar said something like sukar hain Maharaj aur Maharani then *boom* saw KD getting slapped. Plss update that if you could. Thanks!
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks. Its good to relive yesterday's episode through your written update.
Saimaa.H thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Had watched yesterdayz epi but stil its fun reading da WU...tfs...
Btw bobby'z broz came out of da princi's office,the one in da grey Tshirt made light of da whole affair but da one in black scolded him nd lukd angrily at bobby..bobby apologized to him nd pleaded to him not to tell their dad...piddi,tryin to be da hero,jumped in here nd reiterated bobby'z reqst of not tellin her dad...da brothers got pissed off at his interference nd lifted him bodily off the ground..they then left telling bobby to call them if someone botherz her nd giving a stern look to piddi...kiya'z mom came out nd scolded her,kiya tried to tell her that it was nt hr fault but she din't listen...while kiya'z mom was shouting at her,KD'z pa came out,he stopped in front of KD nd gave him a tight slap...nd every1 got shocked,ranvir smirked...hope dt helped:)
abjbdishiuw thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveAngel21

Had watched yesterdayz epi but stil its fun reading da WU...tfs...
Btw bobby'z broz came out of da princi's office,the one in da grey Tshirt made light of da whole affair but da one in black scolded him nd lukd angrily at bobby..bobby apologized to him nd pleaded to him not to tell their dad...piddi,tryin to be da hero,jumped in here nd reiterated bobby'z reqst of not tellin her dad...da brothers got pissed off at his interference nd lifted him bodily off the ground..they then left telling bobby to call them if someone botherz her nd giving a stern look to piddi...kiya'z mom came out nd scolded her,kiya tried to tell her that it was nt hr fault but she din't listen...while kiya'z mom was shouting at her,KD'z pa came out,he stopped in front of KD nd gave him a tight slap...nd every1 got shocked,ranvir smirked...hope dt helped:)

Thanks so much for giving the additional details!🤗
abjbdishiuw thumbnail

Originally posted by: _MagnificentM_

@Priyanka, Same here. I watched it online and same problem. After Piddi's mom came out of Princie's office Samar said something like sukar hain Maharaj aur Maharani then *boom* saw KD getting slapped. Plss update that if you could. Thanks!

Loveangel21 has given the details of the part we missed on the first page! ðŸ˜Š
Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i felt really sad when KD got a slap...he so didnt deserve that :( :( :( 
and well, i like ranveer, but didnt appreciate him much when he had a wide smirk playing when KD got the slap...

but im dead sure, there is an issue wid him and his parents...if u guys noticed his face when piddi talked bout his parents and stuff...