•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey All
This forum getting closed soon, as not much discussion left😳

Umm well that had to happen Bye SAJDA Forum missing Sajda a lot but cant really do anything to bring it back
when it will get closed
I knew this will happen! I don't want this do forum to close but things come and go 😭
plzzz dont do this...😭😭 we are here always...plzzz mods plzzz
Yes there is. Why are you closing it? We're always here. Please don't close it. I'm sure you wouldn't like one of your favorite forums being closed
No... Plz don't do this...first its Sajda and now this... the only way i remember Sajda , everyday is by coming to this forum when i don't even have tym... plz don't do this... i have so many luvin' frnds on this forum...if this forum ends there is no IF for me...plz try and understand.. every1 luvs sajda... and i don't watch any other serial other than sajda... and now too i watch the recorded ones on tv... i keep talking about it too my frnds.. and to b frank there is no such serial which has ever touched me so badly... i literally cried the whole night the show ended and i thought that i can still stay in touch with sajda on this forum and now this happens... whatever happens i'll always remember you sajda... 
                 FAREWELL TO ALL MY LOVING FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!