The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

RaHi OS-Friendship Bond V/S Love

--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys i am akshara!!!!for the ppl who dnt knw me!!!!!i have written ff's on kriyaansh,swaron this is my first os on the adorably cute couple Rahi!!!!!plzzz like n comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Panchi's POV

i dnt knw when love happend!!!!!i dnt knw when i feel for my best friend!!!!!but sadly he dosent feel the same for me!!!!i never told him i feel for him!

i got up from the chair took my bag n walked out of the canteen,lost in my thoughts!
from the day I came to know ranveer dosent feel for me i was sad!dint talk to him properly either but then i dint wanna lose my best friend so i decided to talk nomally with him!
i was passing the corridor when i heard some screaming n shouting voices!!
one voice sounded dam similar I ran to that place n saw it was ranveer n KD fighting again!!!
ranveer's back was facing towards me!

this dint look like a normal fight!!!!

ranveer had lost it he was insulting KD like hell!!!!this was was wrong!!

ranveer:''KD tum jaise low society ke middle class log aise hi cheap harkat kartein hai!!!!!"

KD:''really?????kaisi harkat????''

ranveer:''paiso ke liye kuch bhi!!!attention ke liye toh kuch bhi karne ko tayyar!!!!tum log cheap hotein ho!!!

ranveer insults KD like really badly!!!actually when he was insulting KD it meant that he was insulting every middle class person in this whole school!!!

sumthing was wrong!!!
ranveer had croossed all his limits in insulting a person!!!!

suddenly a voice came in from behind
"main bhi toh wohi hoon na???"

ranveer turned behind to see panchi standing there n crying!!!

panchi walking towards him :"main bhi wohi na ek middle class ladki a fat fatoo ladki the way u described it now"

ranveer tried to explain but panchi was too hurt more hurt when she came to knw tht ranveer dint love her!!!

she was very hurt

ranveer:'panchi i dint mean it that u are...
but panchi ran out of there hurt!!!!

without knowing the actuall reason of thier fight...PANCHI!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
panchi dint talk to ranveer from past 3 days ranveer said sorry but this tym his charm was in all vain!!!!!

KD apologized to ranveer as cuz KD had unintentionally insulted panchi n all this happend n the reason ranveer lost it was cuz he insulted panchi his best friend his evrything!!!!

ranveer understood that he dint do it intentionaly so he too apologized fro insulting him badly!!!!he also told KD that if anyone talks anthign abt panchi he cant tolerate it n panchi misunderstood him!!!!

KD was feeling too guilty as cuz of him these two best friends were not talking !!!
ranveer:u knw wht KD i was always possesive that i will never let nayone hurt her but today sumwhere or the other i hurted her myself
cuz of me she is hurt today
KD was too sad for him
he asured ranveer that kiya will take care fo panchi n make her smile as thts wht ranveer wants ...that panchi should smile..

ranveer:u knw wht KD i was always possesive that i will never let nayone hurt her but today sumwhere or the other i hurted her myself
cuz of me she is hurt today

kiya had become close to panchi she also knew that panchi ha feelings for ranveer!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
next day panchi as sitting on a bench in the corridor piddi n bobby decide to make her laugh
piddi:''bobby kya idea ka chal jhappi de!!!!"
bobby:''aye chu...he samjhtha kya hai apne appko mere bhaiyo ko hpone karungi toh track main ayega!!!"

piddi goes to the flashback where her brothers had picked him up
piddi:''nahi nahi, he screamt
KD,kiya and samar enter n sit beside panchi they all crack jokes n trying to make her laugh n she does laugh

ranveer see's all this n was happy that she smiled but sad that the way when he use to be sad she use to make him smle he couldnt do anyhting to make her smile!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FLASHBACK!!!!
one day ranveer was dam pissed dint wanna talk to anyone!!!
not even panchi!!!!!his moti!!!
evrytime in the class they sat together but he requested panchi to sit along with sum one else!!!

they were sititng in the same column n there was one boy in between them!!!!

the teacher was writting sumthing on the board n ranveer was too sad panchi couldnt see this she tells that guy who was in the middle to mve a little back!!!!

she made sum noices n ranveer looked a her!!!

as soon as he looked at her he started smiling!!!!
guess why?????
cuz panchi gave him such an adorable n sweet n caring smile that he couldnt help but smile back!!!!
 silly but panchi's one smile can theek karofy ranveer!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''
PRESENT
he wished he made her smile

it was week now since they stopped talking the whole school came to know abt it!!!

ranveer use to go behind panchi n she dint listen to him!!!!
maybe she was sad on the canteen part n even that he dint love her!!!!

one day panchi was sitting in the canteen n sum girls were talking abt panchi!!!

girl 1:''panchi is such a attention seeker!!!!pehle toh aise act karthi thi that whtever ranveer will d she wont get angry!!!!but now she one week!!!

girl 2:"i knw yaar ranveer ko pane ka koi trick hoga!!!
(note:half of the skul cumes to knw that panchi loved ranveer)

they insult her soo much that she feels dam lonenly now she needed ranveer but she couldnt do anything!!!

KD came in n saw panch was very upset n saw the girls talking abt her!!!
he first thought to talk to thosse girls but then sumthing stricked hi mind!!!!
he decided to call ranveer as after he fought with him for panchi he won tolerate panchi's insult!!!

he quickly went to ranveer!!!!
n the mean time kiya enterd the canteen and saw these girls insulting her

kiya:hey u losers!!!!koi kaam nahi except gossping abt things which u dnt even know!!!!

girl3:''hey kiya we know evrything!!!1when this panchi came to know that ranveer dosent love her!!!she used this trick!!!!
bobby:''hey chicko!!!!!whts is this!!!dimaag hai ki nahi tumme???

girl 2:"that the truth dear!!!!best freind ka bahana lekar she wanted to be close to ramveer we knoe evrything fatty!!!!poitning to panchi!!!

ranveer enters the scene n says,"how dare youl!!!!wht do youl thik of ur self ha?????yaad rakhna panchi ko kabhi bhi moti ya fatty mat bulana!!!!get that!!!

samar,bobby,KD,kiya,juhi,piddi were too shocked cuz ranveer use to never talk to a girl like that!!!!

panchi was just staring at ranveer!!!!

panchi,"dnt speak ranveer just be out of this"
KD went to panchi n said,"panchi trust m uss din woh fight!!!uss din maine tumhe insult kiya tha!!!!usi wajhese ranveer fought with me n insulted me only for u!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PANCHI'S POV!!!!
i was death shocked!!!!ranveer fought for me!!!!me!!!!n i misunderstood him!!!shit wht did i do!!!!

ranver ignored all that n he was talking to the girls
ranveer:hum dost hai best friends i cant live without her!!!it dosent mean ki its love!!!!i dnt need to porove any shit to u cuz i know ki hamri friendship kitni strong hai so apna gossip lo aur jao yaha se!!!!

those girls were very angry they went away!!!1

tall the ppl in the canteen wereshocked seeing what panchi meant for him!!!!

all the ppl left only thr gang was left!!!!

I and ranveer were standign together!!!!
All the ppl left even the gang!!!
only we were left!!!!

none of us spoke!!!!!

i caught hold of ranveer's hand!!!!
we were still satnding beside eachother n i hold hid hand tightly!!!

he looked at me  i was looking straight!!!
i turned my face towards him

n i gave him that cute adorable smile to make him smile!!!!

she had no idea how badly he had missed that smile!!!!
he hugged her tightly as if he will never let her go!!!

ranveer:panchi i sorry i hurt u!!!1i really dint mean too

panchi:hello hey kya panchi panchi laga rakha hai mera naam moti hai she broke the hug n winked at him!!!!

ranveer was too happy today

ranveer:m sorry i promise aisa kuch hamri dosti ko affect nahi karega cuz for me hamri friendship  se jyada kuch nahi hai!!!!

I was soo touched by his words that i hugged him even more tighther!!!

That day i realised that OUR FRIENDSHIP was much more stronger than MY LOVE!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'
plzz like and comment!!!!

Akshara😳
Edited by dmg_mjht_d3_rox - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
*res*

Will read a reply after a while :)

Edit :

Sweetheart,that was actually really very sweet.. The story you wanted to present,it was amazing.. I Loved how at last you made "friendship worth more than love" ..
How she she's the reason of his smile & how sure he's about their friendship.Altogether..I had a smile coz of the concept..

Good workπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by piya2025 - 11 years ago
Glowing_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow yaar! Awesome <3 I really like this show! First time reading a story on this show feels great! Great job! πŸ‘
puja_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Its amazing ... Loved it. .. Adorable OS... Frnship b4 love...n frnship is stronger dan love...clear from dis one...
--Akshu-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MoNayaLover96

Wow yaar! Awesome <3 I really like this show! First time reading a story on this show feels great! Great job! πŸ‘

aww nils thanx alot baby for ur comment ur comment always make me smile thanx alot 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
--Akshu-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: puja_arsha

Its amazing ... Loved it. .. Adorable OS... Frnship b4 love...n frnship is stronger dan love...clear from dis one...

thanx alot puja for calling my os an adorable one!!!!
thanx alot means alot 😳
Edited by dmg_mjht_d3_rox - 11 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Akshu, its an amazing OS!
There are gramatical mistakes.
But the concept is superb, love the way u have stuck to each character and gang.
Piddi-bobby, fun.
All standing up for Panchi, and Kiya too, was great.
Also KD part, the way he helped them gel up, too apt.
Ranveer part was also ofc superb, way he fought for her.
Also Panchi her pov, her sadness abt love was nice.
The best part was as always they didnt say, love and all..cos indeed Panchi understood the value of their friendship, which was wow!!
Roxxy47 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing work πŸ‘...
Loved it β€οΈ...
N thanks for the pm πŸ˜Š.
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing os
Friendship is always stronger than love
Rahi r the cutest n adorable couple