..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

KiSha OS ~That Stone Face~

He clenched his face as he saw the rich snobbby jerk wink at his friends and run across the corridor to catch up with his...err...with (the 'his' was just a slip of tongue.Or so Stoneface says😉)Chicklet.No doubt to start spouting of his half baked 90's pick up lines.KD had actually heard him use the-"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven line" the other day!!!!To top it off, the Chicklet would actually giggle, yes GIGGLE when he turned on his useless "charms".SHE...had really bad taste.

Kiya could see him from the corner of her eye.She could see the way his perpetual frown intensified and his eyes bored into her, and Aarav, as if he wanted to kill the latter.She saw his fists clench and sent a dazzling smile toward Aarav.She flicked her auburn tressess over her shoulder and laughed at whatever she had not heard him say.She had absolutely no clue why she did it,why she ever did it.She wasnt even interested in him.Part of it was because, being berefit of the love and attention of her parents,she would jump at the chance of gaining it from someone else.But it was mostly because...she liked to see him riled up for some reason.Riled up for HER.Maybe it was the part of her wanting to be that important for someone, or maybe it was something else.Whatever the reason, she would do this over and over-flirt,giggle at the stupid pick up lines,toss her hair like a bimbo, just to get a reaction out of HIM.Not that she would EVER admit this to anyone.

"...so, what do you say Kiya?"

Kiya snapped out of her thoughts and tuned in to the boy standing in front of her.Drat!!!She had absolutely no clue as to what he had asked her.Aarav looked hopefull and she could see KD stand up straighter, waiting for her answer.She decided to take a dive.

"Um...yes???",she said uncertainly, hoping it had been the right thing to say.

Aarav's face lit up with a smile.

"Cool!!!So I'll pick you up after school and we can go have some coffee or something.",he said happily.

Kiya felt the smile fade from her face.This was so NOT cool.She didn't want to go on a DATE with Aarav and give him any hopes.But she couldn't say no now.Contrary to popular belief, she was not THAT mean.She peeked over Aarav's shoulder to see KD looking...well not so happy.If looks could kill...well she didn't know who exactly would be dead, Aarav or her.

The bell rang.Kiya had never been more glad to hear it.She said a quick bye to Aarav and walked across the corridor to her class, careful to make no eye contact with Stone face on the way.She made her way to class and flopped down on her seat.This was not good at all.She had probably been way too convincing in her flirting.Ugh...this was all that Stone face's fault.HE had drove her to this.

It was all his own fault.If he hadn't slapped her home truths on her face...AGAIN, this wouldn't have happened.The first time he had done it, after Kiya had complained about them to Jaitley, he had felt guilty as hell later and had vowed to never do it again. He had been in a bad mood because of another fight with his father and had taken out all his anger on Kiya.He felt like kicking himself.He looked up and was shocked to see Jaitley come in.WTH!!!He rechecked his timetable.They had Maths , not Psychology.Ugh...he was the substitution teacher.Great, this day was turning out to be perfect.He tried to tune out his teacher, however, a few phrases made him sit up straighter.For the first time, a smile graced his lips in Jaitley's class.The more he heard, the wider his smile got. Jaitley raised his eyebrows at him.Never had he seen KD look that happy in HIS class.When the bell rang, he actually bounced off happily out of the classroom.

"What made him so happy?", wondered Jaitley.

Kiya made her way hesitantly to the atrium(let's just presume Royal has one).She was so not looking forward to this.Oh well!!!She had to reap what she had sown.She faked a smile and made her way towards Aarav.

"Ready?",she asked.

"I don't think so.",came a voice which Kiya couldn't decide made her happy or angry.

She turned around to see KD leaning casually against a pillar, a smirk replacing his perpetual frown for a change.She narrowed eyes at him.

"Oh really",she said,walking towards him."And what makes you think so?"

KD straightened up and walked closer to Kiya,unable to evade his habit of talking to her without encroaching upon her personal space.

"You weren't listening to Jaitley, were you?",he asked, still smirking.

Kiya looked at him shocked."And YOU were?"

"As impossible as it sounds, I was Chicklet.And if you had too, you would have known that we have to submit this assignment thing tommorow to Jaitley.Part of the whole buddy project thing.And since you are my partner, WE have to stay back after school and finish it."

Aarav looked dissapointed while Kiya just stared at KD, not knowing whether to be grateful to him for getting her out of a fix, or get annoyed at him for...well, just being him.She decided to sort out her confusion later and instead turned to Aarav with an apologetic look on her face.

"Aarav...I'm so sorry.I..."

"It's okay Kiya.",said Aarav, trying to hide his dissappointment."Some other time maybe."

KD's smile lessened a little.

"Yeah...I guess.",said Kiya hesitantly.

Aarav waved at her and walked out of the atrium.Kiya turned around to face KD.The smug look on his face got rid of her previous confusion.She felt the anger bubble inside her.

"YOU!!!!",she yelled, poking her face in his chest."How dare you????You ruined my date.This is ALL your fault."

"You know Chicklet, you really shouldn't try and get touchy-feely with me.Don't want me to reveal to the school that THE Kiya Gujral was trying to take advantage of me now do you?",said KD calmly,with an amused expression on his face.Everything was right in the world again.

"UGH!!!!You insufferable jerk.I HATE YOU!!!!", she screamed.

KD walked slowly towards her, with an intense expression on his face.Though it intimidated her, Kiya stood her ground and held her gaze.He leaned closer to her.

"Keep saying that...and maybe you'll actually believe it one day.I'll be waiting for you."

Kiya gasped.She stared at KD in shock.

"...in the library"

He retreated slowly and went away.

"That Stone face!!!!I so DO hate him!!!!"

This was my first attempt at a KiSha OS.I am so in love with this couple.Pls drop in your reviews.

I somehow managed to squeeze in some time to write this OS.If I am able to do so again, I will definitely write on TBP again.Anyone interested in receiving PMs for future Os's or FF's that I MITE(keyword being MITE)write, pls add this id to your buddy list:

KiSha_TBP

Since this is the first time, I'm sending a pm to everyone on my buddy list on this account😊

Edited by ..DamonCrazy.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muzzy_sk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
woww!! great OS yaar...
loved the way u described jealous KD
n yeah he paying attention in JJ's cls
nice one

-Shreya n Kanishtha

100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG THAT WAS HAHAH!!
I loved the Jealous KD . Lol
NO ACTUALLY EVERTHING WAS AWESOME!! 😍
loved it yaar!! plz plz write more!!!
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@muzzy and piyu...Thanx a lot guys.I'm a sucker for jealosy in couples and im dying to see a jealous KD.
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww how cute :)  would love it if they show this scene in the show 
KiSha_TBP thumbnail
Thank u guys...

BTW THIS is the account which u have to add if u want pms for future works.Cheers😊
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
its awesome
loved it
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Completely loved it!! Insanely awesomely written Shaz!! I have always been a fan of your one-shots!!! 
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Amazing OS Shaz..

Loved it..

Do keep writing and pm me.

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
very well written! 👏