Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Lovelies... So, Shaz(Damoncrazy_D3) had asked me to check out TBP in one of her comments, and I did! So I have just seen one epi, and felt like writing a really short OS... I have not much insight or info regarding TBP... Its just that I found it interesting enough... So here you go guys... I hope u like it... Do comment.. 

KiSha OS - Sab Kuch

Shock would have been an understatement. The moment she had heard him get slapped, it was a completely unimaginable emotion she had felt. In a matter of split seconds, she had felt triumph at finally seeing somebody get the better of him, envy at knowing that no matter how rashly, still atleast somebody cared enough for him, revulsion at how his father had handled him, and finally sympathy, coz somewhere in her heart, it didn't feel right that he got hit.

Not that she would accept this in front of anybody, but somehow, It intrigued her why this guy behaved the way he did…

She had always thought that a guy like him would turn out like this due to corrupt upbringing. Measuring everything with money, how somebody's' ideals get so warped up, could only be reflected in their parents.

So, she had always thought that the guy had parents who worshipped money, thus resulting in him following in their footsteps only… But today, today it came as a jolt of shock, when his father blurted heavy words like Izzat aur Naam…

Heavily drowned in her thoughts, she reached near the staircase, to find him sitting silently in a corner…  For once, she couldn't help but enter dangerous territory, her curiosity was getting the better of her today…

"You fine?" She said out loud, jilting a minimal motion out of him on hearing her voice from behind.

He stood up, and turned around to face her, those vulnerable eyes she had seen in the corridor now changed into the usual hard stone-cold black ones…

"Fine??" He stepped forward, now behaving the ruthless predator he was almost all of the times, "Fine?? Nikalo yahaan se Chicklet… Or else I will show you how fine I am." He spoke out in a voice so hollow and devoid of anything, it made her shiver and let her fighting instincts kick in…

"What the f**k Stoneface!! Tumhari problem kya hai!!" She screamed back, almost hysterically. She wanted to kick herself now for asking him in the first place, why the hell did he matter to her at times??

"Problem?" He held her by her shoulders, making her wince at his cold arms, "Meri problem hai tum jaise log! Jinke paas fizool paisa hai! Jinhe kabhi compromise nahi karna padhta! Jinke paas sab kuch hai!" He screamed out filled with rage.

She could feel the blood gushing in her ears due to what he had just said. And frankly, now she had had enough… She pushed his arms back away, screaming at the top of her lungs, "Sab kuch nahi hai GODDAMMIT!"

She turned her back, stomping away from him furiously, while her angry tears made their way into her eyes…

She repeated, this time dejectedly… Sab kuch nahi hai…. 

So, how was it??? Do Comment... 

Much Love, 

Anky

Nice OS babyy 👏 👏
The last line was soo touching
 Sab kuch nahi hai….  😔 😭
Awesome 😃
Thanks Mamiji!!! Aap page pe share kar dena!!! 
Originally posted by aria009hera

Thanks Mamiji!!! Aap page pe share kar dena!!! 
konsa ??
B queens ya Buddy project ??
And yeah write on RAHI plzzz 😛😉
Amazing OS 👏...
Liked it 😃...
N thanks for the pm 😊.
nice work done dear... 👏

loved the concept... 

as whole update was nice but my favourite line was last one..

really touch my heart...

overall it was awesome update

keep writing ...

thnx for pm 😊
Originally posted by achuAR

konsa ??
B queens ya Buddy project ??
And yeah write on RAHI plzzz 😛😉

Buddy Project pe... Arre RaHi se mai connect nahi kar paayi... Sorry... They aren't inspiring for me... agar aage jaake unka kuch interesting dikha toh will write... 

OMG the Great Ankita is here on TBP forums...that too with a KiSha OS!!! AHHH 
Damn i have been ur fan since Kriyaansh OS!! 
Shit i loved this OS yaar. So hearttouching specially the end. 

Sab kuch nai hain Poor Kiya & KD...Dono ke pass sab kuch nai..hope they find each other soon.
Btw i really love ur style of writing. keep it up 
Originally posted by aria009hera

Buddy Project pe... Arre RaHi se mai connect nahi kar paayi... Sorry... They aren't inspiring for me... agar aage jaake unka kuch interesting dikha toh will write... 

ohk 😃
Originally posted by 100littledevils

OMG the Great Ankita is here on TBP forums...that too with a KiSha OS!!! AHHH 
Damn i have been ur fan since Kriyaansh OS!! 
Shit i loved this OS yaar. So hearttouching specially the end. 

Sab kuch nai hain Poor Kiya & KD...Dono ke pass sab kuch nai..hope they find each other soon.
Btw i really love ur style of writing. keep it up 

hhahahahaaa!! The great Piyu commenting on my OS is more than amazing for me!! 

The Only reason I cant give time to TBP is dat I am never back home at its telecast time.. *Stupid Job* 

and KD was an instant like... Such a multi layered character.. Perfect fodder for writing!! 😛  I cant wait to see how their story unfolds.. Atleast WUs i can keep up with from tym to tym... 

Thanks for the comment dear!! Means a lot!! 😳