WU3/8-jag's band baja baraat with anandi's disgust

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SinSin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the on-line WU,,, great
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks !! wow !! pity i cant see nw !!
i wonder y jug thinks no one will be dere at khajan house !!πŸ€”
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Khusi - what's with ur small font?  Caps wud be better for dhulayi of former kunswarsa cum current Gawarsa! Glad Anandi gets to know how "gawar" and superstitutious Daktaar couple are... she can send them Ojha🀣🀣🀣🀣

I wud be so embarrased if I was Bhairon, Daadisa, etc.  EWWW!  Wat MAST KHOKLA SUPERSTITOUS LOSERS they funded educations of!

Love love love the GRACE of Anandi.  She ROCKS!😍  Glad Shiv is here to see this and that she charms all Bilaria people too with the truth.

Hope Jug's dream comes true and they all chase him out of town with Khajan leading the charge... b4 they used to ve idiots ride donkey backwards outta town... This would be best for Dr. Jugat

EDIT:

Thanks for LU and for fixing the font...thought I would have to acquire microscopeπŸ˜†

PRECAP -😍
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awww..you are super fast ! πŸ˜† thx a lot dear ! I'll b able to watch serial only when the flash player link is updated on IF, so thnx again for updating WU so fast and shantifying my curious instict ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
bechara katora...he has no idea..whats gonna happen with him 🀣 poor guy πŸ˜†Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzi12

Thanks !! wow !! pity i cant see nw !!

i wonder y jug thinks no one will be dere at khajan house !!πŸ€”

Arrey Ritzi.. Abhi pitai baki hai ! And you don't watch it ?

Bcos he is going after few days after the death. He has no idea that KS has decided to do short cut on the rituals.
Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
itsRitzi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dixie123

Bcos he is going after few days after the death. He has no idea that KS has decided to do short cut on the rituals.

Arre pata hain pitai baki hain !! actually my dad watches tv nw he only allows me to see one serial tat is MB !!πŸ˜† tat too wen i eat dinner !! i watch repeat most of the time !!thanks for telling tat jug thinks so and so πŸ˜³
itsRitzi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dixie123

Yes Dixie i knw pitai baaki hain !! i dnt watch live telecast only repeat  papa aa jaate hain na he doesnt allow me to see !! aise   bhi papa ke samne i cant watch SHIVπŸ˜†
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Uuurrrggghhh 😑 look at the guts of this fatichar jagiya !! Cant utter a word in front of his gawari and showing attitude here !! 😑 btw..loved when khajan singh stops shivu πŸ˜†
Ex laadesar ki ab to pitaai hogi ! Yipppeee 🀣 aisa lag rha jai ki khajan singh bta naa de jagiya ko about AnSh πŸ˜‰ jhatka lagega us bechare ko 🀣 🀣Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
vishwa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is a super kewl update ...thanks..nw just waiting for kanwarsa dhulaai !!