Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wow aish this much super fast . wow online update . super .
thanks for the update aish
Wow...👏 THANK U very much Aish for the superfast update...👏 Edited by sugakrish - 11 years ago
Really yaar nk hurt not by mama but by some others yaar hope nk safe ho i feel nk vl be the one who drive the car really dill ek dum fast beat kar rah hai

precap shocking hope nk and duggu ko kuch na ho yaar nk driving the car with duggu dont know y he did  it was night hope ak vrat save nk yaar nk shouting every one bring fire sticks and coming near the car

thanks 4 wu
bt precap was scary
Originally posted by kala_09

Really yaar nk hurt not by mama but by some others yaar hope nk safe ho i feel nk vl be the one who drive the car really dill ek dum fast beat kar rah hai

precap shocking hope nk and duggu ko kuch na ho yaar nk driving the car with duggu dont know y he did  it was night hope ak vrat save nk yaar nk shouting every one bring fire sticks and coming near the car

promo was okay, not so scary but the precap is tooo much scary, it was night also
omg chikki is adopted by whom naksh or nandani mohit bcoz all family members can how adopt one chikki can someone tell me!~~nd i think chikki track has not been ended yet ill stop watching yrkkh if this chikki mikki crap doesnot end!
Originally posted by mahirakhan9

omg chikki is adopted by whom naksh or nandani mohit bcoz all family members can how adopt one chikki can someone tell me!~~nd i think chikki track has not been ended yet ill stop watching yrkkh if this chikki mikki crap doesnot end!

Chikki is adopted by whole singhaniya's family n i also want this chikki drama to end sooon
ohhh    the prescap is scarryyy
thanx 4 update 😛
hw did duggu came with naitik 😔😕...but this may lead to 2good things
1\ nakshi scene 😳
2\chikki may goo out of ss😃 .it may be becouse chikki ws missing him and told naitik to bring him with him.all this happen with them ..and the g3 mata will refuse to keep here in ss ( i stil hv hope on CVs )