~* PSH WU 3rd Aug Adi, Reva at the haveli*~

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you for the fast update
Omg!!! The epi that the whole sugvi fan Dreaded is on its way!!! ðŸ˜²
Reading todays update itself makes me swallow big lumps n wonder what will happen on monday, they choose to suffer us more with this cliffhanger but the end result is more clear i suppose ðŸ˜”
Only thing we sugvi fans can now do is say " dagad magad" for entier weekend! Pheww what a torture ðŸ¤¢

Thanks Aarathi for the super fast update, it seems like, its v hard to watch the episode these days, u r one brave girl , must say, ðŸ˜³

phew!!! guess we all shud get ready for heartbreak on monday.
I really feel for sugni and vikram both equally and gosh how stunning they were looking just made for each other...
Thank you Aarathi,

Were we go!
thank you very much ash for the quick update. U r an angel to us all. God bless you and good wknd from us all. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜› thks from us all.
Thanks for the block buster update

Yikes the dreaded is here and thank goodness so Vik can stop tolerating all this nonsense. I can't wait for the showdown Monday all against my Vik. CV you better have him at his lethal best, being arrogant and standing tall with no regrets or apology in his eyes to anyone except Sugni.

Gulabiya get to take her heart broken daughter home while Adi happy no bedni in his house and his crazy mami back to make mama ji life miserable.

The scene where TVS give Sugni his mother ring was a tear jerker 😭 it was so beautiful him giving something so precious to Sugni express how much he genuinely love her with all his heart. If only he has been honest he would've seen this day.

Jiji knows there won't be a wedding so she's welcoming all to witness there own be humiliated   

Awesome episode today even with Reva shown, it must be cause she wasn't around TM.

The show is so predictable; we all knew that the wedding would never happen and Gulabiya and Aditya would stop the wedding. So this is what will happen:

a) Sugni gets depressed and mourns loss
b) Sugni gets upset with TVS
c) Sugni goes back to live with family
d) TVS and Aditya have falling out
e) Aditya and Amrita break up
f) Sugni depressed and TVS tries to reconcile
g) Sugni mocked; Aditya starts to feel sorry for her
h) Aditya tries to do nice things for and visits house
i) Aditya starts developing feelings for Sugni
j) TVS stuck with Reva and grows more angry at Aditya and his relationship with Sugni
k) TVS starts to see Sugni developing feelings for Sugni
l) TVS turns worse and tries to seperate them
m) TVS turns against nephew - even tries to kill him
n) TVS turns super negative and tries to further separate Aditya and Sugni
o) Aditya and Sugni run away to city
p) Jiji and Sugni have confrontation - she blames her for chasing brother and now nephew and causing rift in family
q) Reva continues to annoy audience members
r) Reva gets better, but TVS does not want her
s) TVS has something awful happen to him
t) TVS and Reva fall in love and she convinces him to let Sugni and TAS to be together
u) TVS either dies or gives his blessing to Sugni and Aditya
v) Aditya and Sugni get married
w) Jiji does not approve Sugni as new bahu
x) We have some saas-bahu drama
y) Sugni becomes accepted as new bahu
z) Show ends (o, and we see Aditya and Sugni help the new bednis in the process)

There you go folks - the predictable outline for PSH. for the next year.
Edited by Laila2009 - 11 years ago
Right now the new writing team must be dirt cheap cause I just wrote the outline of this show in a heart beat. You know, they might as well have TVS go super negative since we're not going to see him and Sugni together. The whole romance is a bore and the whole show is an even bigger BORE.
@ash_arti   thanks for the update