Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF:'Yet Unknown.'Part-30 up. on pg.104(14/02/13) - Page 2

_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey nice start..! Plz continue soon.. :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey nice start. Do continue
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi i liked it good start plz cont
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very nice...
please continue soon😊
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Hey.. Grt start.. Eagerly looking frwd to it..
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice start n great part... very well written do the update next soon don't forgot to PM me... waiting for next part as story seems intersting...
asheema_sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interestin...
plz plz continue...
eagerly waitin...
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot to everyone.Thanks for the comments & likes. It is an  encouragement to write further.😛😉 😳
I am posting the next part. Hope you all like it.

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Part II

Rajat: Actually I had to go to Dubai to look after my mother in urgency,sab kuch jaldi karna tha…Ussi jaldi main. I lost my cell phone along with that all the contacts so couldn't call you earlier. I got this mobile no. on my Mumbai landline phone & your voice message. Priya you have not made an account on any social networking site yet??? Kitni koshish ki mainey tumhey dhoodaney ki.

Priya: Accha baba, abb mujhe bhi koi baat karney doge ya sirf tumhi baatey karogey? Yeh batao Daaija ki tabiyat abb kaisi hai?Aur tumharey bhaiya-bhabhi, Kady sab kaise hai?

Rajat: Daija ko thoda mild hearattack hua tha,aur thodi buizness maibhi problem chal rahi thi.Sab kuch bhaiya akeley kaise sambhal saktey thai, isliye mai 9-10 mahineykay liye  ruk gaya tha Dubaimai. Lekin abb sab kuch bilkul theek hai.Sabney mujhe hamesha ki tarah emotional blackmail kiya hai. "Yeh saal toh tumhey shaadi karnihi hogi Rajat. "

Priya: Kuch galat toh nahi bol rahein hai woh. (Firmly)

Rajat: Are you ok Priya? Yeh tum bol rahi ho? (Shocked)

Priya: Haa.(blushing, remembering her & Ram's compromised marriage. She never wanted to get married after Ashwin broke her faith in love.)

Rajat: Ok. ok..Miss Priya Sharma has changed her opinion about getting married. May I know the reason of your changed opinion? Shayad mai bhi kuch positive soch saku.

(He is feeling good that Priya has formed some positive opinion about getting married.)

Priya: Not Miss. Sharma…Mrs. Priya Kapoor. That's the surprise. Abhi sab baatein yuhhi phonepe karogey ya kahi miltay hai? Mujhe tumse bahot saari baatein karni hai.

Rajat: Tumhi kaho kab milna hai waisey main kal 'walk' kay liye aaneywala hun?Tum rahogi na?(Very happy to hear that Mrs. Kapoor line assuming as 'Mrs. Kapur' .Is Priya is thinking the same as he is.)

Priya: Nahi Rajat.I don't go to the park anymore. Mai tumhey call karti hun. Jaldhi miltey hai.

Rajat: Sab kuch theek toh hain na? See you soon Priya. (Very excited)

Priya: Don't worry Rajat. (she thought everything is so perfect except… ) Meet you soon. Byeee.  

Rajat: Byeee.

The call ended there leaving Rajat very happy & Priya thinking. Priya has so much to tell about her life to Mr. Rajat Kapur. Their friendship formed at the promenade/park where both these fitness freaks were daily visitors.

She stood there watching at the Arabian Sea recollecting how the past 9-10 months have passed. She got married in so much haste due to the circumstances that she couldn't invite one of her best friend to her marriage. She felt very bad & guilty about that. Today, if she would have told such a big 'happening' in her life on phone to Rajat he would have killed her. She thought' Rajat ko milney kay baad hi sab theekse bataungi. Aur ussey bhi kahungi shaadi ek acchi baat hain jo har kisiko karni chahiye.' She smiled, blushed and at the same time got confused about something.

While talking with Rajat she thought the same thing which was bothering her for last few days.  'Everything is so perfect except the few things'. Of course she was talking about her present life, life after her marriage to Ram. 'The Marriage' of 'Compromised' has slowly, slowly but eventually turned into 'Marriage filled with love'. Ram & she have become like any other married couple. What exists between them are  small arguments, lots of care for each other, feeling of being for each other, passionate love making sessions along with heated fighting battles. If they say these are the symptoms of 'being in love' there is no doubt that 'They are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other.'

But then why Ram behaves like that? She was nervous here. Still facing at Sea, she closed her eyes & trying to memorize the incidents…were she sensed restlessness.

Flashback:

Two months ago she went to stay at her father's place. She was missing her father very much. She was not going to return The KM for at least 3 days.

She was enjoying her stay at Sharma house. At least got a chance to enjoy small-small things likes cooking food for her people, doing other household cores with her mother, helping out Ayesha, seeping her favorite chai & doing gupshup with her dad. It was like she has found her field back & she did not want to lose any precious moments she used to enjoy with her people.

Two days had passed. Neither she nor hubby communicated with each other. Both of them seemed very busy in their individual sphere.

Day third arrived. It was Saturday morning. Priya was back from the market & waiting for the lift in the lobby. Exactly at the same time Ashwin came there.. he looked at her and grinned…

Ashwin: Good morning Priya.

Priya: Hummm (looking in different direction)

Ashwin: Shruti ney kahan tum 2 dino sey yahape ho.Sab theek toh hai na? (Making worried face & showing as if he still cares about her.)

Priya: Yeh lift kabhi nahi sudhregi. (Sulking at the lift's speed & indirectly tauntin g A)

Ashwin: Tum abb tak naraaz ho mujhse? (Making sad face to show he is feeling guilty.)

Priya: Nahi toh.( Turns away & about to go towards the staircase)

Ashwin: Ruk jaao please (Moving his hand forward to stop her)

Ashwin's hand is stopped by a strong, masculine handshake which squeezed life out from A's hand.

Ram: Good morning Mr. Ashwin. (Mr. Ram Kapoor in black suit, with million dollar smile on his face & still crushing Ashwin's hand in his strong grip…)

Priya stopped & turned back to see the sight. Her heart did a happy dance at hubby's husky voice.

Ashwin: Good morning Ram Sir! (Still in shock, feeling lucky for managed to recover his hand.)Aap itani subah-subah kaisey? (A is an idiot & will always remain.)

Ram: Meray honeywali baccho ki Mummy yahi kahi hai. Ussey lenay aaya hun.( In determined voice, looking at Priya intently & winking.)

Priya & Ashwin both shocked but in different ways.

Ashwin: Sorry, mai chalta hun, Mujhe ek kaam yaad aagaya. Bye Sir.

( Ashwin made an exit.)

Priya: Aapney kya kahan Ram? (Cried  angrily.) Hum dono main yeh theek hain, aap Ashwinse aisi baat kaisey kar saktey ho?

Flashback  ends.

xxx

She came back to the present as hurt her hand by stroking the railing in huff.

'Oouch' she cried. Ram came forward who was standing at the balcony door for few minutes, watching her. Took her hand in his hand & placed a soft kiss there saying" Happy Friendship's Day Mrs. Kapoor! So how many friends of yours wished you since early morning?"

Winking  at her.     

Edited by saniya9919 - 11 years ago
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Grt going! Waiting fr the nxt update..❤️