FF:'Yet Unknown.'Part-30 up. on pg.104(14/02/13) - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Very very nice update...RaYa mein kuch gadhbadh naa ho nahi toh is Rajat Ki toh aasi Ki  taasi kar doungi πŸ˜‘
Thank you so much everyone for the comments.😊
Sanrajraya, Nancy, balhfan4ever @ πŸ˜‰ I know 'Kapur' with 'U' ko hum sab kitna like kartey hai.😑 Poor thing! he is in love par kya karey 'hum bardasht nahi kar saktey.'

Sadaf, tasfia @ I am glad you liked it. πŸ˜›

Leena @ Thanks dear.. Flahback will be continued.πŸ˜ƒ

Once again thanks everyone.πŸ€—

Jst finished wid both d parts...Yayyy... Awesome dear Saniya... Plzzz cntinue soon.. n flashback haaayee... lovely yaaar... N isss Kapur wid U ki toh jitni ho ske Band Bajao... πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Birdy91

Jst finished wid both d parts...Yayyy... Awesome dear Saniya... Plzzz cntinue soon.. n flashback haaayee... lovely yaaar... N isss Kapur wid U ki toh jitni ho ske Band Bajao... πŸ˜‰
Hi dear, thak you so much for lovely comments. Yes...never had  guts to write FF but ...yeh 'Kapur' with 'U' ki band bajaney key liye kuch likh diya. πŸ˜† I will try my best . Edited by saniya9919 - 11 years ago
WOW! It was a nice update ;-) plz continue soon ;)

Part-3 - Flashback II:

Priya really annoyed with Ram now. She had come to her paapa's house, the reason she gave to Ram that she was missing her father. But the actual reason was different & both of them knew it.  Daadi had made a wish to see her 'Perpota'. They had started dreaming, making plans about the same. Priya was so happy for her & Ram that they have found a blissful marriage. But she knew that Ram's real family; his real people were still not the part of his life, their lives. She wanted Krishnaji & Apeksha, Ram's real mother & sister to be with them, in Kapoor Mansion. Priya wanted to see Krishnaji back to 'KM'.Oneday, Priya on the spur of moment said 'Kash, Krishuji  humarey saath hoti toh kitni khush hoti.' She didn't even realized that it would hurt Ram.'Tum bhool gayi Priya woh divorce paper hum dononey kyon sign nahi kiye thai? You had broken a promise. Tum agar 'uss aurat' ko itnahi miss kar rahi ho toh  tum humesha ke liye tumharey Paapa key ghar jaa sakti ho phir tumhey jisey milna hai tum mil sakti ho.' His moist eyes were throwing fire. He left their bedroom slamming the door in rage, leaving stunned, heart broken Priya behind. She couldn't believe it. Uncontrollable tears rolled down from Priya's eyes for long hours. Both of them didn't say a word to each other for the next 3 days. Just like the initial days of there marriage except they were sharing the same bed. They were trying to avoid each other communicating each other through Bansi Kaka. On the 4th day Priya told Ram that she was missing her father & will be back after the weekend only. When she was doing the packing he tried to manaofy her by saying 'Tum agar aisehi apney Paapakey ghar jaaogi toh meray honeywale bacche kab aayenge?,Your clip,button of kurta are so lucky to be with you for all thetime etc. etc.' But he didn't say a 'SORRY' which she was expecting from him. Maybe his 'Big fat ego' will never permit him to say it she thought. She left the house deciding she would come back on Monday after her classes. 

Ram: Meray honeywali baccho ki 'Mummy' yahi kahi hai. Ussey lenay aaya hun.( In determined voice, looking at Priya intently & winking.)

Priya & Ashwin both shocked but in different ways.

Ashwin: Sorry, mai chalta hun, Mujhe ek kaam yaad aagaya. Bye Sir.

(Ashwin made an exit.)

Priya: Aapney kya kahan Ram? (Cried angrily.) Hum dono main yeh theek hain, aap Ashwinse aisi baat kaisey kar saktey ho?( started climbing up the stairs, she is carrying bags returned from market.)

Ram:  Peheley yeh bags mujhe  do, itna weight  kyon uthaya hai( he puts his hands on the bags.)

Priya: I am not pregnant. (Sarcastic laugh)

Ram: Don't worry. Jaldhi ho jaogi. (With cute smile) Though I am not a Superman but being a gentleman hubby of yours I can do it for you. (He is talking about 'lifting the bags'. Comes very close takes away as many as bags)

Priya: Koi jarurat nahi.. Superman banney ki( struggling with bags & Ram's hands, she remembers their 1st meeting where Ram was like 'I am a man not Superman' on lifting the bags & helping out an old lady after Priya's lecture .)

Ram: Superman hota toh tumhey bhi uthata tha..(Spreading both the hands with bags as if going to hug her)

They continue to climb up the steps.

Priya: Golu The Superman.(Bursts in laughing, teasing  here she comes, forgot she was angry with him)

Ram: Tumney phirse mujhe mota kaha? (Irritated)

Priya: Mainey aapko Superman kaha.

Ram: Toh yeh 'Taana'  nahi tha, 'Compliment' tha. I thought you compliment me in our BED only.

Priya: Aap ko jo sochna hai woh sochiye. (I don't care attitude on face but blushing inside)

Ram: Priya, let me remind you this is morning & we are at the 3rd fl. of your bldg.

Priya: How funny!Aap kahipe bhi, kuchbhi soch saktey ho.

Ram: How sad! Sochney ke liye bhi demaag laggta hai.

Priya: Arre Good morning auntyji( the old lady whose bags Ram carried)

Auntyji: Maine toh tum logoko dekhteyhi samjh liya tha (smiling, she is still happy that she made the discovery about RamPriya)

Ram: Aapney bilkul theek pehechaana tha auntyji.(smiling)

Auntyji: Accha Priya beta meri potiko kal beta hua.Tum donobhi abb do se teen ho jao.

Priya: Huhh,  Auntyji..(Blushing)They exchanged Goodbye to Auntyji.

Ram: Yeh auntyji aisey interfere kaisey kar sakti hai, kisikey personal matter mai? (Didn't get, neighbor can say something like that)

Priya: Aap nahi samjh saktey Mr. Kapoor, barsose ekhi society mai rahety hai toh attachment ho jaata hai. Aap toh apni sagi Maase bhi rishta nahi rakhna chahtey ho.

Aww.. Loved the RaYa convo.. They're so adorable! β€οΈπŸ˜
Beautiful update..πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜†loved der convo😳 but it was too short 
aweosmeee...
luved d convo... β€οΈ
plz plz plz continue soon...
waitin...
Edited by asheema_sharma - 11 years ago
Awwwieee sho cute moment between RaYa...fab yaar...the last line that Priya said is really gonna make golu mad at her...poor priya