Users

Frequent Posters

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: evanbaxter7058

" Aap toh apni sagi Maase bhi rishta nahi rakhna chahtey ho."
Oh no! Ab ispe ram ka kaisa reaction hoga? :$

Ohh sorry Evan , but don't worry yaar...lighthearted hi hoga.
Thanks for reading it.๐Ÿ˜Š
saniya9919 thumbnail
Originally posted by: leena04

awesome lovely... beautiful...

completly loved it so beautifully witten... loved thid Golu Ram truly he had magic in his innocence... ohhh wat an end Ram gona a mad over her again... just completly awesome...

Leena! ๐Ÿค— Thank you so much dear. You comments always make me...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am glad that you liked it.  Aww! that comment on Golu made me...๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ  Don't worry about Golu's anger.๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by saniya9919 - 11 years ago
saniya9919 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siacutie

omg serial me ram apne pairo pr kulhari mar raha he or yaha ye priya apne pairo pr kulhari mar rahi he 

last line is gone make ram mad at her ๐Ÿ˜†
waiting for next๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Thanks Sia for the comments, will update soon.๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

saniya9919 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanRaj.RaYa

Where is the next part :P

Hi Anjali thanks dear...don't scare me...๐Ÿ˜ณ It's my 1st attempt to write...I have realized now, how much thought process requires to write FF.๐Ÿ˜ฒWill try to update soon.๐Ÿ˜ณ
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
glad to see you back dear๐Ÿ˜›

how come i missed this ff !!!!
too much...simply too much...,...am so sorry๐Ÿ˜•
This ff is just fab !!!
i love it...

you are a rockstar writer...
keep rocking...

saniya9919 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sss283

glad to see you back dear๐Ÿ˜›

how come i missed this ff !!!!
too much...simply too much...,...am so sorry๐Ÿ˜•
This ff is just fab !!!
i love it...

you are a rockstar writer...
keep rocking...

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Thanks a lot dear.I am glad that you liked it.Tongue
saniya9919 thumbnail

Part-4 - Flashback III:

Priya: Aap nahi samajh saktey Mr. Kapoor, barso se ekhi society mai rahety hai toh attachment ho jaata hai. Aap toh apni sagi 'Maa'se bhi rishta nahi rakhna chahtey ho.(Sudden emotional outburst, pain in her eyes looking into his eyes.) Both stopped in midway. (At the mid landing between 3rd & 4th floor, few steps away from the Sharma residence.)The words hit him like bullet in heart. 

Ram: Do you have any idea Priya. You are making everything so difficult. (Trying to remain calm & compose.)

Priya: You started it. You told me to go to Papa's place. (With moist eyes accompanied with anger. Ready to burst on him at anytime like cloud with thundering & rain)

Ram: You know it. You know 'I didn't really mean it.' (Nearing her, looking into her eyes, voice got deeper.)

Priya: Toh woh divorce paper kay baarey mai kya bol rahein thai aap? (1st tear rolled down, real pain came out.)

Ram: Woh mai gussey mai tha tabbโ€ฆTum jaanti ho, main jabb gussa hota hun , apney aap ko sambhal nahi paata hun. (Exasperated, put all the bags in one hand to make another one free & comfort her. Press his index finger to wipe up her tear.)

Priya: Aap hamesha aiseyhe kartey ho. (Touch of his hand gives some soothing effect to her mind.)

Ram: Yeh baatein hum ghar jaakey kartey hai.(Keeps the hand around her arm & pulls her near to walk.) Start climbing up the stairs.

Priya: Mujhe nahi aana hai aapke saath, aapke ghar. (Trying to remove his hand)

Ram: Arre meray ghar nahi, lekin mai tumharey ghar toh aa sakta hun na? (Glancing at the door with 'Mr. Sharma' name plate & looking at her making puppy face. They reached at the 4th floor.)

Priya: Jab 'maan' mai aaya tabb kuch bhi bol do, jab 'maan' kiya toh mananey aa jao. (Taunts looking at him & pressed the doorbell with force, angrily.)

Ram: Oouch! Press the poor thing slowly. Every damn thing in the world is not structured to tackle the wrath of 'Raging Lioness' like your hubby does.(With cute smile,)

Priya sulking, 'What should I do to him?'

Sudhir opens the door.Both Sudhir & Shipra happily surprised to see Ram standing behind Priya. Both welcomed him. Kartik-Natasha had gone to Lonavla, Ayesha had photo-shoot assignments whole day. Shipra-Sudhir was also looking ready to go somewhere. Sudhir's friend was hospitalized, so they were going to visit him in New Mumbai. They had some quick lunch before & waiting for Priya to come. They apologize Ram for leaving him like that. Shipra said 'Aap itnay dino baad aaye hain aur hum logoko jaana hai, bura lag raha hai.' She said to Priya 'Priya tum inka khayal rakhna, Palak-paneer aur mutter-paneer, rayta banalo, jo unka favourite hai na, baaki daal-chawal, roti toh mainey bana di hai.' Then also it took Shipra another half an hour to give instructions to Priya. Only after Sudhir reminded her that Priya is not someone new here,' aur do dinosey wohi kitchen mai hai.abb chalobhi Shipra!' He said'Ram beta tumhara he ghar hai so be comfortable. Humey aaneymai shaam hojayegi.' Both of them left the house.

Priya got busy in kitchen. Ram in the living room, checked mails on the tab. He stared at her in between she is completely engrossed in kitchen cutting vegetables etc. He was wearing the black suit, feeling hot. He removes the suit and put on the backrest of the chair, loosens up the tie sits back on the sofa. She comes out from the kitchen turns the fan regulator to run the fan with maximum speed. Switches on the TV, hand over the TV remote controls to him.

Ram: Sports channel โ€ฆ

She takes the remote back, starts surfing looking out for cricket match.

He picks up the pallu of her duptta, smells it & starts wiping up the sweat drops on his forehead.

(Priya is looking at the TV screen)

Priya: Channel no. 250, match telecast re-run (looking at TV screen, does not aware of what he is doing.

Ram: Humm..Re-run! Chalega na( still not looking at TV)

Priya: Aap yeh kya kar rahein hai? (She shouts seeing him. Him still playing with her pallu)

Ram: Tumney toh kaha tha?

Priya: Kya?

Ram: Mera paseena bhi tumhey pasand hai, wohi de raha hun. (Laughs sweetly)

Priya: Go away (Pushes him away & runs to the kitchen)

Ram: Priya tum kyon itna khana bana rahi ho?

Priya: Maaney kaha hai, aap keliye karney.. isliye.( Just following maa's order)

Ram: Tum yahan aao na, mujhe bhook nahi hai.Hum dono baat kartey hain.

(Pleading her, to come & seat with him on the sofa.)

Priya: Baatey baad mai bhi ho sakti hai, mai peheley khana banati hu (She is completely aware of his mood now) She looks for the mobile & starts playing the FM, keeps it on the preparation counter.

Ram: Khana banati hun(Teases her in anger & keeps the sound of the TV in 'silent' mode.)

He changes the seat & sits now exactly facing her. She realizes it 'his gazing' making her restless, she wants to stay in fighting form until they talk about the fight. She adjusts the FM channels. Facing him continues to work on preparation counter.

The song starts playing

'Akhonse tuney yeh kya keh diya' (Ram looking at her & smiling)

Dil yeh deewana machalney lagga (She also looking at him)

Tanhayee mai yuh miley is tarah

Baarish mai shoala behekaney lagga. (She changes the channel)

Changes the channel till finding some beautiful song, though the other songs were also beautiful but she does not want to play any romantic song right now. Finds her favorite sad song sung by  'Kailash Kher' is playing on one channel. She is now turned in opposite direction facing the cooking counter.

ya rabba de de koi jaan bhi agar
dilbar pe ho na, dilbar pe ho na koi asar
ho ya rabba de de koi jaan bhi agar
( She thinking about her moments with Ram. He is also listening the lyrics carefully.)
koi na sune sisakti aahon ko
koi na dhare tadapti baahon ko
aadhi aadhi puri khwaishein
tooti footi sab farmaaishein
kahin shak hain kahin nafrat ki deewaar hai
kahin jeet mein bhi shamil palpal haar hain
ya rabba de de koi jaan bhi agar

Suddenly the songs stops playing, she turns around to see why the song stopped.  Her face bumps into his chest. He brings her closer by keeping hands on her back, plants a kiss on her lips softly.

'You just can't stop thinking about me. Don't you?' kisses deeply.  

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res.
Edited-

Yeappy me first.
Yaar this priya is so khadus ahahha jitna gussa karti hai :P loved Ram's cute attitude...but its not fair you ended the part at such a crucial point lol continue soon...it was too good...:D
Edited by SanRaj.RaYa - 11 years ago
ahana1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nyc :D kiss always work for priya ;)
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wah kya attitude hain boss love der convo n lol dat sweat scene was awesome n haye ram he knows how to shut priya's mouth plz cont soon