Hitler Didi 3rd August 2012 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Hilter Didi 3rd August 2012 Written Update

~ Minky~

Day 13

Chaat vendor: (adding masala in gol goppe) I feel bad, not for Hitler but for Rishi, for a man a baby means a lot to him. Today is the 13th Day, let see how Hitler's life will be, will it be bitter or sweet?

Indira and Kutumb are at the Chaat vendor and Indira is relishing some gol guppe. Kutumb ask for a sweetened one, But Indira in full excitement asks him to give her some spicy ones. Kutumb chides her for having spicy ones. Indira, still relishing and choking over some spicy ones ask him to give her more gol guppes and suggest him to give Kutumb also some spicy one. Indira is elated and tries to feed her mother. Kutumb smiles , asking why she is so happy today.

Indira: (laughs) when hope knocks on your door then you need to celebrate it for lifetime. To be happy you don't need money. You too need to enjoy every moment of your life. Now smile and enjoy yourself. Also, let me also enjoy my life. I want to enjoy this life wholeheartedly. (Forces Kutumb to have a spicy gol guppe)

As they are relishing, Munna pass by them, Indira pulls him and asks the vendor to prepare the same gol guppe that she had. Kutumb and Indira smile in amusement as Munna relish and finding it spicy he spits it on the ground choking. Munna admonish the vendor for making it spicy as Kutumb and Indira giggles secretly. The vendor accuses Indira for that and Munna chases Indira around the chaat vendor's vehicle in anger. Later, Indira and Munna end up having a light argument.

Rishi approaches the lane with a grave expression and looks at Indira enjoying herself with Munna and Kutumb. Indira too spots him and beckons to him in excitement. But he ignores her and turns away.

Indira: (comes up to him cheerfully and he remains grave) Rishi, what are you doing here? I have been calling you. Come lets have gol guppe.

Rishi refuses to go along but she drags him to the vendor and ask the vendor to prepare sweet gol guppe. She tells him to have it. Once again, he refuses it and when she tries to feed him but he pushes her plate away and leaves in fury. Indira calls out to him but in vain. Munna and Kutumb are baffled by his behaviour. Indira consoles them that he must have been late to office and hence left in a hurry and she tells them that she too will leave for work now. She wonders what happened to Rishi all of a sudden.

Indira comes up to her room and finds the room ransacked. She is bewildered by the state of the room and wonders who has done this job. She thinks deeply and wonders if Rishi has the hold of the report. She goes behind a wardrobe, fishes out the large envelope from the space between the wall and wardrobe, and is relieved.

Indira: At least, he hasn't got hold on this envelope. But what was he searching for?

She takes a mobile and calls him. Rishi disconnects her call twice and she panics stating something is seriously wrong. Later, Indira calls his office landline; a receptionist picks up her call.

Indira: Is Rishi Kumar at office?

Receptionist: No one comes early to the office. Don't know why I come early.

Indira: If he comes then just tell him to call home urgently

Receptionist: Madam, he will be coming late today. He told me that his wife, who is pregnant, has suddenly developed some complication and hence he had to take her to the clinic.

Indira: (goes stunned and disconnects the call) complications?

She panics ,hides the envelope behind the wardrobe and taking her bag she goes out calling out for auto to take her to Leela medical centre. One rejects her and she goes to another one who agrees. Meanwhile, Rishi is standing in front of the building of Leela Medical centre. Once again he ruminates over the scene where doctor states that she is not pregnant, when she lies to him that she will not dance due to her pregnancy and will not give him trouble. Later, he finds her taking part in Dance Contest, as she eagerly wants to win Rs. 25 lakhs. Rishi walks into the medical clinic whereas Indira is coming in an auto. Rishi comes to the front desk and asks for Gynaecologist. A nurse guides him to her cabin. Indira in auto is urging the driver to go faster. Rishi is walking towards the Gynaecologist's cabin.

In the meantime, the auto, which Indira has hired, comes across a traffic jam. The situation annoys her. She gets down the auto, pays the driver, and goes by walk passing through all the halted vehicles. Meanwhile, Rishi is enquiring a nurse that he wants to see the doctor. She suggests him to wait for a while, as she is busy with a patient. Rishi walks around the passage and studies the posters on the wall as Indira reaches the premises of Leela medical centre. She walks in and asks the front desk for Gynaecologist. The nurse guides her and Indira rushes towards the room to spot Rishi sitting down near the room with a grim expression. She gives a sigh thinking that he has not gone inside to meet the doctor. She hides her face as a nurse approach him and tells him to go inside. The next moment, Indira turns around to see Rishi he is no longer there and comes towards a window to eavesdrop Rishi's and Gynaecologist's conversation.

Rishi enters the room and takes the seat.

Rishi: My name is Rishi Kumar and my wife Mrs. Indira Rishi Kumar is your patient. Actually, she comes her regularly for check up and I come here for the first time.

Gynaecologist: (doubtful) what? Mrs. Indira Rishi Kumar?

Rishi: Yes. The address is Sharma Nivas, Chandni Chowk, Delhi-6. Is she your patient? Pregnancy case.

Gynaecologist: (thinking) the pregnancy patient. Oh yes, she is my patient. (Indira overhearing this is taken aback and Rishi is overjoyed) actually, I get so many patients that I need time to recollect the patient.

Rishi: not a problem. Actually, I have come to see my wife's pregnancy reports. Is she fine and how is our unborn child? Is it fine? I hope there are no complications

Gynaecologist: wait, I will get the reports and inform you (takes a file from the desk as Indira goes anxious. She flips the pages of the files) yes, she is absolutely fine. There are no complications and everything is normal. (Rishi is overjoyed and Indira is baffled and suspicious) But she needs to lessen her tension. Due to pregnancy she becomes more tensed.

Rishi: (thinking cheerfully) thank god, she is pregnant. If this wasn't true then I don't know what I would have done. Now, I will use this opportunity to get the fitness certificate done so that she cannot take part in Dance Contest since stress is not good for her or the baby. (To gynaecologist) I need a favour, a help from you. You know, my wife, she is very stubborn and doesn't rest. Hence I need a fitness certificate.

Gynaecologist: (puzzled) But why do I need to give the fitness certificate. She is fit and fine. It is just stress. (Indira is baffled)

Rishi: But now she is fine. Later on she may develop complication, as she is stubborn to take up the competition and she is obsessed in winning the competition. If anything happens to her or the child, can you understand this? Cant you save her from this? How can you permit her to continue in this competition? (Angrily) if anything happens to her, I will hold you responsible? She is too stubborn, please understand the situation. (Gynaecologist is puzzled) if anything happens to her then I will complaint against you and cancel your degree?

Gynaecologist: (baffled) excuse me, I didn't give any such permissions to her. I am not the only Gynaecologist in this place. She must have got it done by other gynaecologist. (Indira is distressed to hear this)

Rishi: (remorseful) sorry, I just blurted out in frustration unknowingly. But please understand my situation. Can you provide me a certificate to prevent her from entering the competition as she is obsessed by the thought of winning the competition? (Indira is astonished) she has no concern about her life or the baby's life.

The doctor agrees and writes the letter. Indira is still in bewilderment. The Gynaecologist gives him the certificate and asks him if he has any complaint against her. Rishi denies it and thanks her for that. Rishi goes out of the cabin elated and Indira hides behind a wall as he walks out. She is still bewildered as she watches him leave the place. Later, she enters the Gynaecologist cabin and asks her that they were discussing about Mrs. Indira Rishi Kumar.

Gynaecologist: (puzzled) but who are you?

Indira: Well, I am Mrs. Indira Rishi Kumar

Gynaecologist: (surprised) what? How is it possible of two people sharing the same names? My patient Indira Sharma is a different person and her husband just left now

Indira: actually, my husband was talking to you a while ago. (Gynaecologist is shocked) I understand there will be two patients with one name but not with the same address. Sorry, I overheard the conversation between you two. I heard that Mrs. Rishi Kumar lives in Chandni Chowk, Delhi -6

Gynaecologist: Exactly.

Indira: Chandni Chowk, Sharma Nivas

Gynaecologist: yes exactly

Indira: (taken aback) but how is that possible? Please wait (takes out her ID card and displays it to Gynaecologist) See this ID, you are talking about a Mrs. Rishi Kumar a different person and who is this one? And who am I?

Gynaecologist: (studies the ID) how is it possible of two people sharing the same name and address? (Indira is shocked) but I have her reports (gives the file to Indira and she looks at the name and address.) Mrs. Indira Rishi Kumar, address: Sharma Nivas, Chandni Chowk, Delhi-6. (She looks at the mobile no that is different and thinks) Now, I can figure out who that person is from this mobile no.

No Precap

thanx for the update Minky 😊
Very nice and detailed update minky. 👏 for ur effort. 

The re telecast showed pre cap. Inshi room. Indu is sleeping. Rishi comes and he complains to his sleeping wife about her irresponsible behavior taking part in dance competition. He doesnt get any reply and he removes the blanket to see that indu has just arranged pillows in her place.  
Originally posted by dhanya.r

Very nice and detailed update minky. 👏 for ur effort. 

The re telecast showed pre cap. Inshi room. Indu is sleeping. Rishi comes and he complains to his sleeping wife about her irresponsible behavior taking part in dance competition. He doesnt get any reply and he removes the blanket to see that indu has just arranged pillows in her place.  

thank danya for the precap. 😊
Thanks for the WU 
For you 👏