JSKAH- 1st August 12- Written Update.

Arhi_Samrajlove thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi JSKAH fans. I'm Samira. From now on i will be updating written update from 1st August 2012. I dont want to interfere with KOOLIONICK. i meant that he is updating the episode and the wriiten update for the past episode..But when he reaches  1st August he will only do update for the videos. Okay?..hope you guys dont mind. i sthat okay with you Karan?

1st August 2012 Written Update

Aakash takes up extra job of loading and unloading with a contractor. Kalyani asks Raichand to sign the fresh will which says that he is willing his share of wealth to his two elder son-in-laws and he disowns Aakash. Raichand is shocked. Kalyani blames Aakash for breaking and dividing the family. Raichand tells Kalyani that it's Pratap who is dividing the family and not Aakash. Raichand refuses to sign and walks out. Pratap tells Vikas to drive Menka for shopping. Vikas unwillingly agrees. At Raichand house labourers gossip about Aakash and other Jamais. Angana feels sad. Sunder sends a mattress for Aakash and Angana as he feels guilty for them. Aakash tells Angana that they will keep it as it will give him confidence to go ahead and help people without Jharna's pressure. Sundar hears this from outside, and feels touched. Aakash sees Sunder standing outside. Both exchange looks of reassurement. Vikas drives back with Menka. Menka flirts with him, she applies lipstick and she kisses his hand just then Kanak who is just beside his car sitting in a rickshaw sees this and is pinned to her seat. Vikas rolls up the window and drives away hurriedly. Kalyani orders her lawyer to do something as Raichand is not ready to sign the will. Jharna makes Menka ready for their next act. Menka pretends creates drama and shows Kalyani a gold ring. After so much pressure from Kalyani, Menka tells her that Aakash has given this ring to her. The ring slips out of a shocked Kalyani's hand...

Edited by Avita_Arjuhi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
yeah wait... ill help you onee sec