Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Can u plz tell whats in the pic...it cant be viewed in the phone
karamsekhon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanRaj.RaYa

Can u plz tell whats in the pic...it cant be viewed in the phone

The five years leap might have helped Bade Achhe Lagte Hain to increase the TRP's but the serial has definitely become too confusing .No doubt, Ekta kapoor loves to keep things mysterious till the end but this time instead of getting curious we are getting irritated with so many entangled stories.So, instead of waiting for Ekta Kapoor to reveal secrets, we have come up with some ideas as to what will happen next in Bade Achhe lagte Hain.

Rajat Will fall in love with Priya and propose her for marriage.Priya will say yes to him as she knows Ram Kapoor is already married to her sisiter ayesha and they don't have any future now.

Rajat will invite Ram Kapoor to attend his wedding.Ram will be shocked to see that the girl pooja,whom Rajat is marriying , is actually priya.When Rajat will come to know this he will cancel the wedding.

Priya will find out that "Anjaan " who helped her in saving her shop in none other then Tam kapoor.

Ayesha will become vamp and she will make sure Ram And Priya will never marry again. She will create lots of misunderstandings between the two.
Vikram will divorce his wife Neha because he is in love with his ex boss harry and wants to marry her.

Well, Ekta if you are planning the story in the same way then we don't think we need to watch Bade Acche Lagte Hain anymore as we are already aware of your cliche stories and twists!

but i really hope this may not happen
Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wt the hel????? no ways... ggrrr if it happens.. am gonna kill ekta...grrr😡🤬
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
facebook is harldy the reliable source! i dnt think it is true as priya will prefer to stay alone rather than marry someone lese unbess thecvs decide ot really butucher the character!!

vik neha i really doubt it is only ocz of harry coz the way it is shown someone threatening them sending roses there is something else, anyone can wirte a predication on blogs and fb i for one cant take them seriously
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think this is just a guess from some fan.. Don't conclude based on this..