Results: Off-screen+KD/Kiya official couple name

Posted: 11 years ago

Hello shello 🤗 Phinally!!! Finally the day comes when all the results can be given!! 🤣  

Results of Off-Screen couples: 

Fahad + Bharti

ArHad

Kunal + Palak

PaNal

Nikhil + Chestha

NiStha

Jatin + Krishna

TiShna

Results of On-Screen couples: 

Keshav + Kiya's official name

KiSha

(Including rest just in case)

Ranveer + Panchi

RaHi

Piddi (Pratham) + Bobby (Babita)

AmBy

Samar + Juhi

HiMa

And so there it is! Each name has won fair and square with everyone's agreement. Still, there were a minority who preferred the other's and if they do not like this names, they can feel free to write out the whole names :D Just a request.. do not use the other one's and make a confusion when new members join? Thank you! And enjoy now!! 

-Khushi

On Behalf of

[V] Development Team.

all names are superb...loved kisha n rahi a lot
I am not too fond of PaNal :( but love the other names! Specially RaHi and TiShna! <3
Originally posted by -Mais-

I am not too fond of PaNal :( but love the other names! Specially RaHi and TiShna! <3

Even I do not like PaNal much.. but the name just couldn't be bonded together to get a nice couple name you know... 🤔
All names are cool. Loved KiSha ; btw was never fond of DIya. Edited by marauder - 11 years ago
all names are nice 😳
kd kiya best couple
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Even I do not like PaNal much.. but the name just couldn't be bonded together to get a nice couple name you know... 🤔

I know yaar Reminds me of the time when a couple offscreen was going to be PaRan and I used to cringe at the thought of it. Luckily it turned into KarNeet so yay me! But no such luck for Palak and Kunal 😭
all names are superb loved the results
Love the names! ArHad is a bit odd, but will use Fahad-Bharati anyways. Yeah, PaNal sounds weird too. Oh well, LOVE LOVE LOVEEE KiSha & RaHi! Yippiee! Finally! No DiYa! *Runs from Khushi!*