Virman FF- Hum Toh Sirf Tumse Pyar Karte Hai CH 25 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by shona_virman

Very exciting!! Cont soon plz...

Glad you found it exciting it makes me want to write more with all these positive responses πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by mika17

Awesome update Plzzz pm me wn u continue
Thank you so much :) i'll be sure to πŸ˜Š
Awww i loved ihh..!! I wana read more...!! Plz plz plz Pm me wen u update..!! Great job..!!

Sorry about the suspense guys but i will continue tomorrow or the day after J hope you like the story so far.

Please comment J it will make me more eager to write

Chapter 2:

Heey guys my new update is here, hope you guys like it and do comment and tell me how you liked, it just makes me want to you write more seeing that you guys are giving positive responses πŸ˜ƒ  I would advise you guys to read this part at your own risk since i would say the age limit is 16-18+.

Recap: They all walked out and viren wished virat good luck for his surprise for manvi and virat just smiled and looked at manvi who was too busy hugging jeevika. Everyone left and manvi and virat walked back in the house manvi ran upto her room and sat in her bed getting all cosy and turned on the tv when...

When her phone beeped (sorry i know you guys probably thought it would be something really big just gave a bit of suspense to keep you guys into the story) she looked at her phone and the it said *message from virat* instantly manvi had a smile on her face but she was annoyed that if he wanted to talk to her he should have came to her when he was one wall away but instead texted her. She opened the text and was a bit confused, she replied to the text.

V- Mujhe terrace pe melo ( Meet at the terrace)

M- Kyun? (why?)

V- kyunki mein tumse kuch baat karni hai (because i want to talk to you about something)

M- Mera abhi mood nai hai, agar tumhe baat karni hai to mere room mein ake baat karlo ( I'm not in the mood, if you want to talk to me then come to my room and talk to me)

V- Yaar kyu bahao kari ho, sirf tumhe terrace pe to bhulya hai koi chand tare la ne ko nai ( Man why you showing so much attitude, i only asked you to come to the terrace not to fetch the moon or stars)

M- acha acha ati hu par agar koi boring se baat hai to mein tumhari asi band baajao gi ( Okay okay i'm coming but if it's something boring then watch out)

V- Fine

Virat smiled when he read manvi's last sentence at how crazy she is.

Virat talking to himself- Aj tumhare life ka sabse best din ho ga i promise (today is gonna be the best day of your life i promise)

Virat did all the final checks incase anything would go wrong.

Manvi came to the terrace and found it pitch black with just the stars twinkling in the sky, she was surprised to see the terrace so dark she thought virat was going to be here. She was very angry with him for playing such a prank on her, he was sure to pay back for it.

Manvi thinking to herself- Virat you are so gone.

Manvi was gonna turn back and go look for virat and add make him pay back for the prank, but as she turned around she heard a voice calling her name, the voice sounded familiar actually very familiar it was none other than virats voice calling her name in his sexy husky voice. As she turned around the lights came on. Manvi was hell shocked to see the surroundings around her she didn't know what to say or do she was just shocked. There were rose petals to the red carpert she was standing on, red and white shaped heart balloons everywhere, there were red and white curtains attached to long tent the curtains were as doors, the curtains were flying with the wind. The whole place was just amazingly gorgeous. She thought to her self...

Manvi thinking- Kya yeh saab mere liye hai. (Is this all for me?)

But to her surprise her question was answered even though she didn't say it out loud it felt like virat knew what she was thinking, what she felt at the that very moment.

Virat- Ha yeh saab tumhare liye hai ( yes this is all for you)

Manvi had tears in her eyes, she was so amazed that virat did all this for HER HER HER, What do you say in hindi, uske pero ta le zameen kis hak gayee, thats how she felt at the very moment. Virat didn't come infront of her, her eyes were searching for him everywhere. She walked forward when she took her first step millions of rose petals dropped on her she found it so beautiful she span around as the petals dropped on her. Virat from the corner was watching her and found her simplicity immensely beautiful. Manvi was enjoying the whole moment when she heard his voice.

Virat- Aj mein tumhe ek kahani sunao ga (today i'm gonna tell you a story), well our story. Jab mein bhai ke saat hrishikesh gaya tha bhabi ko dehkne, mujhe kya pata tha ke bhai ke saat mein bhi apni zindagi ko dehkne jar a hu jo mere life mein sabse important ho jaye ge ek din ( when i went with viren to hrishikesh to see jeevika, i didn't know along with viren i was going to meet my life too, who in my life was going to be the most important thing). Listening to the word zindagi manvi had tears in her eyes and smile on her face.

Virat- Tumse milke tum mujhe bohat irritating aur pakao lagti thi, aur tumhe annoy karne mein mujhe bohat maza aata tha kyun tum bhi vapis ek bomb jawab deti thi. Bhabhi aur tumhare relationship dehke i was surprised ke mein aur bhai be hai par tum dono to ek dusre se itna pyar karti ho ke agar dusre ko data pete to dusra saada upset hoga, yaha agar bhabi ko tumhari koi cheeze pasand hai to tum unko kushi khushi de do gi, apni khushi se pehle tum dusro ke bara mein sochti ho jo pata nai kahi mere dil ko chu  gayee baat. Jab jab tum chandighar ati rahi tab tab hum larte rahe aur phone pe bhi koi kasar nai chor te the. Tumse baat karna mujhe acha lagne laga, hum partners baan gaye aur bohat close ho gaye thi. Maya ke vapis an ke bad mujhe realise hua ke mein usse nai tumse pyar karta tha, aur usko chor diya. Par meine khabhi bhi tumhe nai bataya kyunki mujhe nai pata tha ke yeh feelings attraction thi yah pyar aur. Par tumhari hasi, baate, larna sab kuch mujhe pasand ane laga dil karta tha ke tumse sara din baat karu. Par tumhare is visit se meri feeling sache pyar mein badal gayee. Mujhe lagne laga ke tum bhi mujhe pyar karti ho par pata nai vo mere pyar jitna deep hai ya nai. Liken phir bhi mujhe aj tumhe baatana tha. Tumne is adhure virat ko pura kiya usko, hasna sik haya, usko uska music vapis diya, usko jeena sik haya. ( when i met you i found you very irritating, and i loved to annoy you because you would give me back a bomb filled answer. Seeing Jeevika and your relationship i was surprised me and viren are brothers to but you guys love each other so much, like if someone gets scolded at the other would be more upset, if jeevika likes something you have you would give it to her with all the happiness. You care about peoples happiness first before your own which touched my heart very much. After maya's arrival i realised that i like you and and not maya left maya because i knew what she was like. But never told you about my feeling because  i didn't know myself if they it was just attraction or love. But your smile, talks, fights everything i liked it, i just wanted to talk to you all day. But your this visit made my feelings change into true love. I thought you started to like me to but i didn't know if it was as deep as mines.  But still i needed to tell you. You completed this incomplete virat, you showed him to laugh, gave him back his music, showed him to live life)

Manvi was literally crying in tears, these were happy happy tears and she was more than happy right now. Just then showed up infront of manvi he bent down on his knees and held her hand and said

Virat-  l LOVE YOU MANVI! Mein apni zindagi ka har ek paal tumhare saat bitana chata hu kyunki you complete me, zindagi ke har ek more pe tumhara saath du ga, tumhe hamesha khush rukhu ga, kya tum mere saath apni puru life guzaro ge mujhe complete karo gi? ( i want to send each and every moment of my life with you because you complete me, in life i will always support you, always keep you happy, will you spend the rest of your life with me and complete me?)

Manvi was shocked she didn't have words, she was indeed the most happiest person today. She held virat by his shoulders and made him stand up.

Manvi- Virat tumne to sab kuch boldiya mein kya bolu, tumhari har ek baat mere dil ko choti hai, tumhari baate, harkate har cheeze, zindagi bhar tumhara saath rehna ka vaada karti hu, tumhara har ek more par saath du gee, tumhe hamesha pyar karu gi, I LOVE YOU VIRAT! (Virat you said everything, what do i say, everything of your touches my heat, your talks, craziness everything, i promise to be with you for the rest of my life and support you in, always love you)

Virat was on cold nine he pulled manvi into his arms and hugged her, they were hugging so tight that they both could hear each other's heart beat. They were hugging for so long that it felt like they could spend their whole life time just hugging each other and being close. Manvi pulled away and lowered her eyes and virat smiled.

Virat- sherni ko sharam bhi ati hai ( you know how to be shy too)

Manvi- Virattt..

Before manvi could say anything more virat crushed his lips onto hers and for a second manvi was shocked but responded back, the kiss was soft at first but then it became every passionate both more just sucking each other's lips, manvi opened her mouth to make virat enter his tongue and he did the same. Both never wanted to stop but needed air to breath. As they parted they were breathing very heavily manvi felt shy and wanted to go but virat grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him, her hands landed on his chest. He grabbed her waist and pulled her very close to him and suddenly music started to play in the background.

This was the song: Aadha ishq

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d20uS36tatQ

Manvi and virat started to sway to the song and looked into each other's eyes they were enjoying the moment so much. Manvi put her arms around his back and hugged him and buried her head in his chest. He planted a kiss in her hair and they just kept swaying to the song.  Manvi closed her eyes and wanted to live the moment and make it a memory forever. Manvi and virat were so in love. The song finished and virat brought manvi to a table which was decorated with rose petals and there was the most beautiful diamond ring manvi had seen. Virat slipped the ring on manvi's finger and kissed it, manvi just smiled and virat and hugged him.

Virat-  You like it?

Manvi- It's the most beautiful thing and plus it's given by you it's the best

Virat moved close to manvi's lips when he was stopped by her hand infront of her lips and she said

Manvi- Virat mujhe bhook lagi hai (virat i'm hungry)

Virat- Sherni or uski bhook ( tigress and her hunger)

Manvi- Virattt and slapped his arm

Virat- ouch, acha chalo. ( okay come on)

Virat took manvi to a table where there were all manvi's favourite food and they sat down and enjoyed there meal. When they had finished manvi walked up and stood in the terrace and looked up in the sky and spoke to her parents. Virat saw her innocence and smiled he didn't go up to her he just stood where he was and didn't want to interfere with her talks with her parents even thought she wouldn't mind but virat didn't want to. Just then virat's phone rang and he went to the side to take the call. It was viren's call.

Viren- Virat hum log actually barish mein phaas gaye hai chandighar se 2km dur ke duri pe aur police ne road block kar di hai. To hum log aj raat yahi ruk re hai tu manvi ko baata de na. ( Virat were stuck in the rain 2 km away from chandighar and the police have blocked the way. Where gonna spend the night here and tell manvi about this too)

Virat- jee bhai mein bata du ga ( Okay viren i will tell her)

Viren- aur ha tera kam ho gaya ( and is your work done)

Virat- ha bhai vo bhi mujhse pyaar karti hai (yes viren she also love me)

Viren- Thats good, acha mein ab rak ta hu ( i'm going to hang up now)

Virat- jee bhai ( okay viren)

Manvi- kaun tha? ( who was it)

Virat- Bhai te vo log aj raat vahi ruk re hai, barish ke vaja se police ne roads block kardi ( it was viren there gonna stay the night there, because of the rain the police have blocked the roads)

Manvi- Ohhh acha ( ohhh okay)

Virat-  Chalo is baha ne hum logo ko time miljayega ( atleast now we can spend some more time) and with this he grabbed manvi by the waist and pulled her forward.

Manvi- Viraattt

Virat- shhh

Virat planted a soft kiss on manvi's neck and manvi closed her eyes really tight, he moved to the side of her ear and kissed it then he moved to her neck and was nuzzling all around it. Manvi slowly opened her eyes and something caught her eye it was a small button.

Manvi-  Virat yeh kaya hai? ( Virat whats this)

Virat stopped nuzzling her neck and wrapped his arms around her waist and smiled and said

Virat- khud dehklo press kar ke ( press it and check it yourself)

Manvi- Parr...acha teek hai (but...okay fine)

Manvi pressed the button and there was a loud BANG! Manvi got scared and and hugged virat, she moved away after a second and was amazed to see something in sky. It was a firework saying MANVI I LOVE YOU!

She had tears in her eyes and she just smiled.

Virat- Tum larkiya har baat pe you and tears (You girls at everything tears)

Manvi- Viraaattt, and punched him

Virat- ouch

Manvi- I'm sorry zaada zor se lagi ( I'm sorry was too hard)

Virat nodded and smiled at manvi slightly caressing the place she punched him, her innocence and worry for him made him love her even more. He hugged manvi tightly.

Virat- i love you manvi i love

Manvi- i love you too virat.

They were sitting on the swing together and manvi's head rested on virat's chest and her hands were playing with his. They were talking about everything and expressing their love for each other. There talks had salty and sweet stuff thats how virman are, in there nok jhoks there's love seen.

Manvi- hum ghar walo ko kya bataye gai? ( what are we gonna say to the family)

Virat- kya matlab, were gonna tell them we love each other very much ( what do you? Were gonna tell them we love each other very much)

Manvi- ha liken agar vo razi nai hue to? ( yeah what if they don't agree)

Virat- Why do you say that? Everyone loves you so much, you share a bond with them that maybe i don't, your attached to everyone so much that they all love spending time with you and i've seen that. They will agree.

Manvi- Seriously are you sure?

Virat- Yess i'm very sure. Saying that he hugged and she hugged him back.

It started to rain and manvi loved the rain, she moved from virat's embrace and walked in the middle of the terrace she was spinning around in the rain and was enjoying the rain to the fullest. Virat just watched her, she was very wet and her clothes were socked her whole figure was visible, her figure her curves and virat couldn't resist it anymore he walked up to her and manvi stopped she could feel his gaze on her back and felt uncomfortable she realised that she was wet and her figure was probably visible. She was about to move towards the door when virat grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. Her back was facing towards him and she could feel his warm breath on her neck. Her heart was racing and her breathing became fast. He kissed the nape of her neck and manvi closed her eyes, he moved down to her neck and started kiss and nuzzle it, manvi moaned at this.

Manvi- Virat please..

Virat- Manvi please virat said in his husky voice.

He wasn't letting manvi go anywhere, he moved to her earlobes and kissed it, he moved back down to her neck and then turned her around he moved closer to close till there lips were inches away he was about to kiss her when manvi moved and ran towards the door and inside the house. He smiled and ran after her. Manvi ran towards her room and opened it. As she was about to close the door virat pushed the door open with his hands and came in and locked the door.

Manvi- Virat what are you doing? Please go and change your wet, i'm going to change too.

Virat- Manvi lets do this why don't we both change.

Manvi- Matlab? ( meaning)

Virat pulled her by the waist Virat- you know what i mean *wink* and grinned

Manvi- Ohh hmm is it J she moved closer to him and he was shocked at her actions. But he still had her waist gripped. Virats back touched the wall now and manvi went closer and closer their lips were inches apart and manvi was about to kiss him when virat loosened him grip on her waist and manvi's plan work. she moved back and ran into the bathroom. Virat realised what had happened and laughed at himself. Manvi from inside the bathroom said

Manvi- Virat vadhera itni ahsani se mein tumhare pass nai ane wali ab jao aur change karlo. (Virat vadhera i'm not coming near you so easily so go and change now)

Virat went to his room to change.

Manvi was having a shower and she closed her eyes in the shower and remember what just happened few hours ago how he confessed his love to her, there moments, the dance and the firework she blushed at all this. Manvi wasn't the girl to blush but she was now.

Manvi- I don't blush, why now, guess thats how you feel when you're in love.

Virat came back to manvi's room and she was still not out of the bathroom. So he sat on her bed and waited for her to come out. Manvi came out and was shocked to see virat and virat was shocked to see her. Manvi was wearing a baggy t-shirt that came up to her things and shorts that could hardly be seen. Manvi wore this at night when no one was in her room she wasn't expected virat to come. He was shocked to see manvi would wear something like that but he liked it. Manvi felt uncomfortable and virat could see that so to make her comfortable he started a conversation.

Virat- manvi tum kitni der lagati ho yaar ( manvi you take so long man)

Manvi- tum yaha kya kare ho? (what are you doing here)

Virat- vo actually mujhe abhi neend nai ari aur socho ke tumhare saath baate karlu ( actually i wasn't sleepy so i thought i should talk to you for a while)

Manvi- Ohh acha

Manvi sat on her bed and opened her side draw and took out her book and started to read it. Virat had other plans in his mind but manvi was too busy reading he thought she looked cute so engaged in her book. Virat had to do something. He snatched the book of manvi and moved closer to her now on top of her.

Manvi- Virat yeh kya kare ho tum (virat what are you doing)

Virat- tum ho ke apni book mein busy ho aur mere liye time hi nai hai aur koi rasta nai tha tumse baat karne ka ( your too busy in your book that you don't have time for me and i didn't have any other way to talk to you)

Manvi- liken virat tum mere se vese bhi baat kar sakte teh book snatch karna zaru re tha kya? (but virat you could have spoken to me like that too, was the book snatching important to do?)

Virat- jee ha agar nai karta to tumse itne pass se thori na baat karpata ( yess if i hadn't then i wouldn't have got to talk to you from this close)

Manvi realized how close they were and tried to move but was blocked by both of virats hands on either side.

Manvi- Virat please mujhe jaane do (virat please let me go)

Virat- nope, jo terrace pe ho ne wala tha aur tum bhagaye, vo to mein le kar rahu ga.

Before manvi could say anything virat pressed his lips on manvi's and kissed her after a few minutes manvi responded back and the kiss was filled with love and alot of passion, both parted away and were breathing heavily. Virat then moved to her forehead and kissed it, then her cheeks and her nose. they joined their foreheads together. After a few minutes virat moved to her neck and kissed it and manvi moaned he moved to her collar bone with was visible because of her baggy top he kissed it hard. Manvi was hugging him tightly. He moved to her lips and they kissed while kissing he was pulling her shirt of her shoulders and thats when manvi came back to her senses. She parted away from the kiss.

Manvi- Virat bas (virat enough) i don't wanna go any further or cross the limit

Virat- Manvi there are no limits and i love you, i'm just showing you how much i love you thats all.

He moved back to her neck and kissed it

Manvi- virat please

Virat- shhh

He moved her shirt down and kissed her collar bone. Manvi didn't say anything she thought everything was okay now she trusted virat more than herself and all he was doing was showing him his love. Manvi only kept her eyes opened and by now manvi didn't have any clothes, virat removed his shirt and she could see his chiselled abs and his sexy chest. She turned him over and now she was on top of him and she moved her hands up his back and kissed his chest and then went for his lips. He let her enter her tongue and she let him they were having a very passionate kiss when they both broke apart. She kissed his neck and bit it which made virat moan. Virat turned her over and now he was on top her. Her back was towards him. He kissed her back and her back tits. Manvi turns around and they had their strongest smooch. Virat moved down and kissed her stomach and manvi moaned. Virat again kissed her back and back tits and kissed the nape of her neck and kissed her ears. Manvi held virat tightly and they had s**. They were both not in their senses, but they felt good. Now they were both covered in white sheets and the whole night they were kissing and making love.

After awhile virat spoke

Virat- manvi i love you

He realized she had fallen asleep and kissed her forehead she looked so innocent and angelic while sleeping her looked at her face the whole night and didn't know when he had drifted to sleep.

Going you stop there now! Hope you guys liked the part and do tell me what you thought of it πŸ˜Š

Will update soon Tuesday or Wednesday πŸ˜Š

P.S please tell me if you guys would still want the translation in English for the sentences that i write in Hindi, i'm actually getting bored and it takes me more long to write it even though i'm better at English than hindi πŸ˜Š

Edited by Crazyvirmanfan - 11 years ago
Sorry guys pm isn't working i've been trying alotπŸ˜•, thats why i haven't pm anyone. i'll keep trying. sorry about that :)
yay 1st 2 comment i thnk lool n woahhh that was intense like super!!!!! but i loved it still hopefully theu wake up n r ready b4 the family memba's come back loool pm me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Virat n manvi confession was cute

hey thanks for the PM and i loved the confession part ... and it was hawt ... it was really intense ... please PM me again when you update ...

Thank you

VirMan seriously make romance, Romantic!!
Lovely and hot update! PM me once you continue! :)
Intense... Hope dey r awake b4 da family cums bac lol...