Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virman FF- Hum Toh Sirf Tumse Pyar Karte Hai CH 25 - Page 4

hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Aww Awesome Update So Romantic
The Confession Was So So Cute I Loved The Fireworksz Etc And Virat's Story Of VirMan So Adorable
Amazing Part
Updte Soon And Please PM Me
Thanksz xx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
confession was just awesome
Nice one cont soon
lafiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh noo it was tooo hooottt.. thnx fr ua pm n pm me wen u update
Crazyvirmanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: meant4uonlie

hey thanks for the PM and i loved the confession part ... and it was hawt ... it was really intense ... please PM me again when you update ...

Thank you

Thanks 😊 I will pm you when i update again πŸ˜Š
Crazyvirmanfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: isha.raj_98

yay 1st 2 comment i thnk lool n woahhh that was intense like super!!!!! but i loved it still hopefully theu wake up n r ready b4 the family memba's come back loool pm me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Loool i'm glad you liked it thats what keeps me writing good stuff 😊 I 'll be sure to pm you πŸ˜Š
Crazyvirmanfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VirMan_Ria

VirMan seriously make romance, Romantic!!
Lovely and hot update! PM me once you continue! :)

Thanks 😊 they sure do and i'll  be sure to pm you when i next update πŸ˜Š
Crazyvirmanfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LuvVirManNiShal

Aww Awesome Update So Romantic
The Confession Was So So Cute I Loved The Fireworksz Etc And Virat's Story Of VirMan So Adorable
Amazing Part
Updte Soon And Please PM Me
Thanksz xx

Thank you so much for the support πŸ˜Š i'm happy you like it and i'll be updating very soon and will be sure to pm you😊
Crazyvirmanfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lafiza

oh noo it was tooo hooottt.. thnx fr ua pm n pm me wen u update

Loool πŸ˜Š Your welcome and i'll pm you when i update soon πŸ˜Š
arjunadisidpari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Nice Start...
Loving it already please update soon and pm me :D
Crazyvirmanfan thumbnail

Chapter 3:

Heey guys i'm back with another update, hope you guys like it😊

Recap: After awhile virat spoke

Virat- manvi i love you

He realized she had fallen asleep and kissed her forehead she looked so innocent and angelic while sleeping her looked at her face the whole night and didn't know when he had drifted to sleep.

The rays of the bright sun came in the room which woke manvi up. She smiled and was half a awake she stretched her hand to reach her phone which was on the side table. She looked at the phone which said 9:30am. Manvi's eyes popped open even though she realised the family hadn't come since she hasn't got any phone calls from jeevika and no knock on the door. She tried to turn around but wasn't able to something was weighing her down and then she said virat's arm wrapped around her tightly.

Something like this: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pyDqMe8uVKU/T6kGIvWArnI/AAAEtY/9sJ1kLTqc5A/s640/sb10065248h-015_-_young_couple_sleeping_on_bed_in_hotel_room_elevated_view.jpg

Manvi turned her head slightly and smiled at who cute he looked when he's sleeping. Manvi placed a kiss on his forehead, which made virat smile slightly. He pulled manvi more closer to him.

Virat- "Good morning beautiful"

Manvi- "Good morning my chep" she said in a sweet voice. "chalo ab ut jao its 9:30 ghar wale abhi ane wale ho ge aur gar hume istara dehk liye to hum to gaye"

Virat-" tum kyu itna tension leti ho? Vo log 11 se pehle nai ane wale and its only 9:30 ab sone" he said in his sleepy yet sexy voice

Manvi- "acha liken mujhe to chordo so i can get up" said manvi while trying to get out of virat's embrace but virat wasn't letting her go so easily.

Virat- "mein nai choruga" And with that he pulled her on top of him.

Manvi- "Virat muj" before manvi could even complete her sentence virat said

Virat- "tum kaho gi virat please mujhe jaane do koi dehkle ga bla bla bla, my answer to all of that it NO!"

Manvi laughed and even she couldn't resist him and hugged him and closed her eyes.

They were like this :

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Dtntg_osUcU/T6kCdoAPAlI/AAAEsE/yXKMMVDFP4o/s640/1007_relationships_couple_cuddling_sm+(2).jpg

Scene shift to viren and jeevika's hotel room-

Viren- "jeevika mujhe tumhe kuch bataana hai"

Jeevika- "jee boliye virenji"

Viren-" virat ne manvi ko propse kardiya hai kaal raat aur vo bhi us se pyar karti hai"

Jeevika-" Acha hua mein ne kal an ne pehle mannu ko batadiya ke mein janti hu ke vo virat se pyar karti hai"

Viren-" achha kaal mujhe bhi virat ne batadiya tha"

Jeevika- "chalo acha hua, bas bhagwanji unki life mein khushi khushi de"

Viren-"ha jeevika mein bohat kush unke liye"

Jeevika-"mein bhi"

And they hugged

Scene shift back to virman-

After few minutes virat spoke

Virat-" Manvi"

Manvi-" hmm"

Virat-" i need to tell you something" said in a hesitating voice

Manvi- "Kaho"

Virat-" Manvi agar tum shadi ke ba re mein soch rai ho, then i'm not ready for it, hum ek dosre se pyar karte hai liken shadi abhi nai i mean it's too quick, i wanna spend more time with you before we get married."

Manvi gets up and looks at virat in the eye and says "to mein kaun see abhi ready hu" but still for some unknown reason she was hurt but what he said.

Virat pulled her forward but she moved back and said " virat ab bas chalo ut ho aur ja ke tyar ho gao aur mujhe bhi tyar hona hai.

Virat- "ha to mein ne kaunsa roka hai *wink*"

Manvi-" Virat mein mazak nai kari hi ut ho ab"

Virat- "acha liken mujhe es se pehle kuch chaye"

Manvi- " kaya chaye?"

Virat- "Hmmm ek kiss"

Manvi- "Virat no"

Virat- "yess tum ne mujhe morning kiss bhi nai dee" pulling a sad face

Manvi-  "i gave you one this morning"

Virat- "yeaah but not where i wanted"

Manvi-" ooohhh to ab samaj mein aya, if i give you a kiss, will you promise to get up?

Virat-"promise"

Manvi bent down to kiss him and gave him a soft kiss and virat responded, manvi parted before it got to crazy.

Virat- yeh kyat ha bas?

Manvi- "Bas bohot ho gaya, aur raat ko kafi ho gaya tha, have you seen my lips?" in a pretend angry voice and then she realised what she had said and thought to herself "manvi tu kitni stupid hai"

Virat realised her lips were swollen from last night and got up and kissed manvi on the cheek.

Virat- I love you

Manvi- i love you too virat

Virat picked his clothes up and put them on and went to his room. Manvi got up and put her t-shirt on and went to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw her lips which were swollen and saw her love bites on her neck; she blushed at the thought of what happened and went to have a warm shower.

Manvi came out of the bathroom and something caught her eyes on the table it was a teddy and box with a big card on it. She walked up to it and picked up the card which said I LOVE YOU <3 " Virat" she thought. She opened the card and said...Your beautiful in every way and your mine. I love you very much. I know you're going miss me at night and sometimes during the day so here's a teddy bear which will remind you of me hug it whenever you miss me at night or during it, while hugging it remember me and you know what i want a hug right now so give me a hug. Manvi smiled and picked up the teddy bear and hugged it tight. She carried on reading the card which said i've always seen your wrists empty, your hands and wrist are amazing and the perfect size for this bracelet, open the box and see if you like it. Manvi picked up the box and opened it and she gasped to see the bracelet, it was the most beautiful diamond bracelet she had ever seen. (i tried to look for one but i didn't like any that, they weren't like the one i had in mine) It had small diamonds all around with a thin strap, just perfectly simple like manvi. She picked up the card and carried on reading it. I know you probably haven't realized the inside of the bracelet have a look and see what you find. Manvi looked at the inside of the bracelet and smiled it said VIRAT❀️MANVI. She kissed his name and read the last 2 lines on the card which said i'll know you it when you i see it on your wrist. I love you ❀️ xxx. Manvi wore the bracelet on her wrist and picked up her phone and went downstairs. There she saw virat reading the news paper she came and sat opposite him and he looked up at her smiling at him and saw the bracelet on her wrist and smiled. Before virat could say anything manvi called out...

Manvi- "Diii" Manvi jumped up and ran to jeevika and gave her a big hug, jeevika gave her a hug back. "dii kesi ho?"

Jeevika-"mein to theek hu, tu kehsi hai?" motioned at virat and winked at manvi, manvi blushed.

Manvi- "di apko pata hai"

Jeevika-" ha vo virenji ne bataya tha, unko virat ne raat ko baatya tha"

Manvi-" ohh acha"

Viren-" andhar ajao tum dono behna ya vahi saari baate karni hai"

Sorry guys there's another character in the story forgot to tell you guys his names vikrant he's jeevika and viren's 1 year old son.

Manvi took hugged vikrant and pecked him on the cheek, Jeevika and manvi walked in and sat with everyone at the dining table and had breakfast. After having breakfast virat was signalling manvi but she didn't notice she was too busy talking to jeevika about the wedding asking her how it was and playing with vikrant aswell. Virat wanted some time alone with manvi but with all the family talking he couldn't. Dadji told everyone to take some rest before tea and everyone went to their respective rooms. Manvi was going to her room and walked pass virats when someone pulled her into the room and closed the door and was covering her mouth. She saw who it was and it was obviously virat. He locked the door.

Manvi- "Virat kya hai"

Virat- "koi es se bol tha hai?"

Manvi- "jaldi batao kaya hai mujhe apne kamre mein jana hai."

Virat- "yaar kabse mein tumhe ishara kar ra tha neeche tum ho ke kitni busy ho bhabi ke saath ke meri taraf ke bar bhi nai dehka."

Manvi- "Virat acha zada acting na karo agar tumhara kam ho gaya to mein jaoo?"

Virat- "nai abhi kaha hua" he held her hand and brought her to his bed and made her sit down and so did he.

Manvi-"virat agar tumhara romance karne ka mood hai to please abhi mera nai hai" manvi was too busy talking away when suddenly virat bought a box right up to manvi's face. Manvi was confused. "virat yeh kaya hai?"

Virat-" subha baki cheezo ke saath nai diya to abhi dehra hu, open it and see it"

Manvi opened the box and gasped. She saw the most gorgeous pair of emrald green jumka earing they were so pretty. Manvi had tears in her eyes.

Virat- "ro kyu kai ho? Ache nail age?" virat asked in a caring voice

Manvi- "kyu virat tum kyu itna kuch kare ho, pehle subha, ab yeh ek din mein itne gift, itna pyar maat karo ke tumse dur hona mushkil ho"

Virat cupped manvi's face and said "Dur hone ke baat maat karna phir hum kabhi bhi dur nai go gaye, aur yeh kyu ke mein tumse bohat pyar karta hu aur yeh to kuch bhi nai hai agar mein es puri duniya se bhi sare gift tumhe lake du to vo bhi tumhare liye kam he kyuki nothing is enough for you"

Manvi smiled and hugged him.

Virat- "kese la ge?"

Manvi-"they're beautiful"

Virat- "Ab jab pehno ge to mujhe pata chala ga"

Manvi- "Vikrant ke birthday pe pehnu gi apni new matching saree ke saath promise"

Virat-"theek hai, aur ab to ek kiss banti hai"

Virat came closer to manvi and kissed her cheek and the moved down and kissed her jaw and then locked his lips with her and kissed passionately. They parted away as there was a knock on the door.

Virat-"ab yeh kaun gaya romance a dushman"

Manvi laughed at virat's words and virat went to go open the door.

Tarun- "Manvi madam ko jeevika madam ne bulaya hai"

Virat- acha vo ati hai

Virat closed the door and looked at manvi with a irritated look manvi just looked at virat and laughed.

Virat-"jaoo bhabi nai bulaya hai"

Manvi-"sorry di ke kam ke baad mein ati hu"

Scene shift jeevika's bedroom-

Manvi-"di apne bulaya?" asked manvi

Jeevika-"ha mannu vo vikrant ko sambhalana tha, mein zara usko ke kapre nikal rai thi tho vo thang kar rat ha" she said

Manvi-" acha, ajaoo vikrant masi ke pass" manvi picked up vikrant and started to walk around the room playing with him.

Jeevika-"mannu ho gaya kam a mere pass behta"

Manvi-"vo di mein"

Jeevika-" kaya hua?"

Manvi-" vo virat"

Jeevika-" acha ab samjhi romance ko interrupt kar diya mein ne sorry yaar"

Manvi-" nai dii asi koi baat nai"

Jeevika and manvi sat on the bed and talked about everything, then jeevika told manvi something important.

Jeevika-" manuu mein bohat khush hu tere aur virat ke liye, paar yeh jo romance hai apni limits mein karna tu samaj rai hai na mein kya kehri hu?

Manvi remembered what had happened last night virat and her had both gone beyond the lines of limits.

Jeevika-"kaha koh gaye tu mannu" clicking here fingers infront of her eyes to bring her out of her throught

Manvi-" kuch nai di mein samaj gayi"

Both jeevika and manvi carried on talking about everything and then they went down for tea. Manvi was busy talking to vanshika while virat was trying to get her attention but manvi was having a great time talking to vanshika.

Vanshika-" hahahaaha" she laughed

Manvi-"uske reactions dehkne wale the"

Vanshika-" manvi ek baat kahu"

Manvi- "jee aunty"

Vanshika-"tum ne es ghar mein sabke dil mein ek special jaga bana li hai, especially mere dil mein aur mein chati hu ke jese virat, viren aur jeevika mujhe ma bulate hai vese tum bhi mujhe ma bulao"

Manvi-"par aunty"

Vanshika-"par var kuch nai"

Manvi-"theek hai aunty i mean ma" and she laughed.

Vanshika had another reason for manvi calling her ma, she wanted manvi to be the other daughter-in-law of this house, she wanted her to be virat's wife and she knew they both liked each other but didn't know they had confessed. Vanshika had seen a dramatic change in virat just because of manvi, her son and again learned how to laugh, smile , sing and even dance manvi and brought back her old virat which no one else could do.

Kadambri-"hayeee niii manvi, chal movie dehke vo nai wali lagi hai shahid kapoor ke teri meri kahaani chal dehke"

Manvi-"Chalo chachi" manvi said smiling.

Kadambri and manvi watched the movie in kadambri's room and enjoyed the movie with some popcorn.

Kadambri-"hayeee niii shahid kitna cute hai"

Manvi just laughed at all chachi's actions. After the movie shlock asked manvi to help him with his homework and manvi agreed. Manvi was helping shlock with his homework when virat appeared.

Virat-"partner tumse baat karni hai"

Manvi-"Abhi nai partner abhi mein busy hu shlock ke help kari hu" she said too busy looking in the book.

Virat-"Manvi please" in a pleading voice

Manvi-"par kuch nai virat"

Virat left the room irritated but he liked the way manvi spent time with his whole family and looked at her from the door before he left she looked so cute when she was helping shlock he thought. But he was getting irritated that she had no time for him at all.

After shlock's homework she sat with dadji and shlock while they were playing chess and was having her little chat with them and dadaji was laughing at manvi's talks. Virat saw all this and felt happy that  after years dadaji laughed so much whenever manvi spoke to him, but again manvi was so busy that she didn't notice virat.

Jeevika-"mannu vikrant ko pakar zara main kitchen mein ja rii hu"

Mannu-" acha di, ajaooo masi ke pass"

Manvi was playing with vikrant and spinning him and tickling him and having lots of fun with his nephew.

Viren saw virat a bit gloomy and went up to him

Viren-"kya hu mere bhai"

Virat-"bhai manvi ke pass mere liye time he nai hai, kabhi bhabi ke saath hai, kabhi chachi, kabhi shlock, kabhi dadaji aur kabhi vikrant. Mein to jese hu hi nahi" he said sadly acting like a 5 year old complaining.

Viren-"acha to yeh baat hai, liken dekh sab kitne khush hai manvi ke saath, dadaji hasre hai vo bhi manvi ke saath. Virat mere bhai sabar yeh larkiyo ko zada chipku aur forcing nai pasand" he said

Virat-"par bhai mujhe bhi to tora time de"

Manvi noticed virat and smiled at him and he smiled back.

Viren-"dehk tujhe smile de aur tu kehta hai ke jese tu nai hai" viren laughed and left to go to the study.

After dinner virat was with vikrant playing with him.

Virat-"dehka apni masi ko mere liye to time he nai hai unke pass sab ke liye hai sirf mere liye nai kitni baar usko signal diya ke baat karni hai liken vo hai ke bass busy hai. Liken mujhe acha lagta hai vo sabke saath time spend karti hai aur mein us se bohat pyar bhi karta hu liken mere liye bhi to few minutes nikal le"

Manvi heard all this from outside his room and felt a bit guilty that she had unknowing kept ignoring virat and it hurt him. She had to do something to cheer him up but what? She thought and thought and thought.

"IDEA!" manvi thought.

Sorry Guys gonna stop here, i know i've stopped at a moment where you guys want to see what will happen next, but your gonna have to wait for the next update i'm really tired now been writing for a few hours now, hope you liked this update πŸ˜Š

Comment

Crazyvirmanfan

Edited by Crazyvirmanfan - 11 years ago