Virman FF- Hum Toh Sirf Tumse Pyar Karte Hai CH 25 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
awww this update was cute i loved it as always...pm me!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome update!
Continue soon and PM me when you do! :)
Very nice!..
Enjoyed it..
Looking foward to the next update..
Is the "drama" going to be linked to Swamini bua ??...Lol
Please pm me,Thanks...
Awesome Update I Loved It To Bitsz Finally VirMan Ki Shaadi Beginning With The Roka Ceremony
Dadaji Agreed Quite Quick
Hmmm Ur Note At The End About Some Shocking News And Drama Haawww Im Curious Haw Is Manvi Pregs By Any Chance??? Or Something Else
Update Soon And PM Me Please
Thanksz xxz
Awww so cute and romantic loved it pm me

Chapter 5:

Heey guys back with another update hope you guys like it!

Recap: Virman texting

V-you look beautiful xxx

M- well thank you xxx

She looked at him and smiled at him

V- Acha lag ra hai ke tum busy ho sab ke saath ho

M- Virat kya tum saach mein yeh keh re ho? Vese to tumhe pasand nai hai aur chate ho ke mein tumhare pass rahu

V-liken ajj acha lag ra hai, tum kush lag ray ho

M- Hehehe J

It's the night before the roka and everyone from hrishikesh has come and jeevika and manvi are staying with the chaudrys at the guest house. Jeevika and manvi were getting reading to go to sleep because tomorrow was going to be a busy day.

Jeevika- "Mannu mujhe yaad ayaa beeji ne mujhse baat karni thi mein ati hu abhi"

Manvi-"theek di" she said and jeevika left the room

Manvi was brushing her hair when she heard a noise from the balcony she ignored it at first but then it same again.

Manvi-"yeh kya avaz hai balcony se dehkti hu" Manvi tip toed towards the balcony and on the way picked up a vase incase someone was there"

She opened the balcony door and was shocked to see the image infront of her she screamed and dropt the vase on the floor. Someone covered her mouth so she would stop screaming and wake up the whole neighbourhood. She popped her eyes when she saw his face. It was none other than virat who she saw.

Manvi-" hmmmurrmmmhjuuurrrmmmr" she murmed

Virat-"kya?"

Manvi-"hmmmurmmmrmmmruuumm" she murmed again

He realised manvi couldn't say anything because he had covered her mouth with his hand, he removed his hand from her mouth.

Manvi-"tum pagal ho kya yaha kya ka re ho" she shouted

Virat-"Manvi shhh pure mohalle ko uptana hai kya" she said

Manvi-"tum yaha kya ka re ho", she whispered

Virat-"tumse milne ayaa hu aur kya" he smirked

Manvi-" pagal ho tum kya agar kisine dehk liye toh band baaj jaye gii" she said

she kept blabbering about and didn't let virat say anything he was getting irritated because she wouldn't let him talk. He needed to make her quite so he...kissed her, her eyes popped out the second he kissed her, he was kissing her but she didn't respond back instead she pushed him away.

Manvi-"yeh kyat ha?" she said

Virat-"tumhe chup kar ne ka tarika" he said moving close to her "tum chup he nai hoti radio churri ho jata hai tumhara toh tumhe chup karne ka aur koi tarika nai tha"

Manvi-" virat sach mein tum chep ho aur chep hi raho ge"

Virat- "aur tum bandariya ke bandariya"

Manvi-"ab tum jaoo yaha se nai toh di dekh le ge"

Virat-"abhi toh aya hu, aur vo bhi itni mushkil se" he said holding her by her waist

Manvi-"ha toh kya mein ne kaha tha ane ko" she said teasing him

Virat-"yaar ek toh mein ayaa hu aur tum ho ke, saara atmoshphere kharab kardiya" she said sulking

Manvi laughed at his face "tum mu phula ke kitne cute lagte ho" she said pulling his cheeks.

He looked away pretending to be mad

Manvi-"acha ab apna yeh drama band karo, aur yaad he tumne kaha tha ke tum kabhi bhi mujhse naraz nai ho ge" she said

Virat-"Manvi tum se kaun naraz re sakta hai tum hoi itni achi"

Manvi-" acha ab bas, aur bataoo ya kyu aye ho?" she asked

Virat-"tumhari clock ke suyi vahi atki hai, romance kar ne ayaa hu aur kya" he said

Manvi-" abhi time nai hai romance ka tum jaoo"

Virat-" yaar acha jataoo hu pehle ek kiss" he said

Manvi-" viraaattt kar toh di tumne"

Virat-"liken tum ne toh nai"

She realised nothing was gonna change his mind so she kissed him. Suddenly she heard jeevika's voice.

Jeevika-"mannu" She called

Manvi-" virat di tum jaoo"

Manvi went inside her room and saw jeevika. Manvi was breathing heavily because of nervousness

Manvi-"agar di ne virat ko dehkliya toh gaya vo" she thought

Jeevika-" mannu tu vaha kya kari thi"

Manvi-"k u u cch  n a ai Di" she said stammering

Jeevika-"mannu tu stammer kyu kari hai, tu jhoot to nai bol rai?"

Manvi- "nai di"

Then something caught jeevika's eyes and she went over to the balcony and moved the curtain.

Jeevika-"Virat tum yaha"

Virat-"vo bhabi"

Jeevika held him by the ear.

Jeevika-"ohhh manvi se milne ayee thi, liken tumhe pata hai na agar kise ko pata chala toh problem ho jaye gee tum dono kal tak nai mil sakte"

Virat-"bhabi pata hai"

Manvi-"mein yehi toh kehri thi ise"

Jeevika-"ab virat agar tum aye gaye ho toh manvi ke saath thora time bitalo mujhe koi problem nai hai" she nudged manvi

Manvi-"Dii nai"

Jeevika-"kya nai ab bichara itni mushkil se aya hai"

Virat-"haa manvi" he smirked

Jeevika-"chalo tumhe 5 minute deti hu" she said

Virat-"Thank you bhabi" he pulled manvi to the balcony and jeevika left the room to give them some privacy

Virat-"i love you manvi"

Manvi-"i love you too"

They hugged and stayed in each others arms and virat after every 2 second kissed manvi's hair, they spoke about tomorrow and how quickly there roka is happening.

Jeevika enters the room

Jeevika-" 5 minute khatam" she said

Manvi-"virat ab jaoo"

Virat-" theek hai good night and i love you again"

Manvi-"good night i love you too" and she kissed his cheek.

He climbed down the pipe and went. Manvi entered her room and sat on the bed smiling.

Manvi-"di virat bohat acha hai"

Jeevika-"pata hai tabi toh tujhe uske saath time diya"

Manvi-"i love you" and hugged her

Jeevika-"love you too mannu" and hugged her back

Manvi-"di dehko vikrant kese so ra hai, bache kitne cute lagte hai jab sote hai hai na"

Jeevika-"ha mannu tujhe pata hai, vikrant ke liye mein kisi bhi haad tak ja sakti hu, ma bane ka ehsaas sabse khubsoorat ehsaas hai. Ese koi bachne keliye mein khud apni jaan dehk saakti hu. Jab tu ma banne ge to tuhje bhi yeh ehsaas bohat acha la ge ga" said jeevika

Manvi-"wahh dii, liken us mein abhi bohat vakat hai abhi toh shaadi bhi nai hui" said manvi and they both laughed and soon drifted to sleep.

It was the day of the roka and everyone was busy with the arrangement. Viren was busy with the caterers and chachu with the guest list, kadamabri with all the deco and vanshika helping. They were all very busy.

Kadamabri-"hayee niii kya kit um logo ne yaha lagaoo vaha nai" she said

Flower person-"jee madam"

Chachu-"jeee jeee Namaste" and put the phone down.

Vanshika-"viren caterers ko batadiya?"

Viren-"jee ma" he said.

_____________________

Beeji-"Dabbu beta tum ne rak diya sa re gift?" she asked

Dabbu-"ha beeji"

Jeevika-"mannu tu tayar ho gayee?" she asked

Manvi-"nai dii help karo na"

Jeevika-"acha"

Manvi-"mujhe jewellery aur makeup kar do bas baki mein kapre penliye"

Manvi was wearing a flowly legha which has broad peach velvet at the bottom and white sparkly lace above it. Her legha was white with peach velvet. The top was a short top which was a peachy colour and the material was velvet. Her dupatta was heavy with embroidery work and peach velvet lace at the ends. Jeevika put on the tikka, necklace and earings. She did her make up and then set her dupatta. Manvi's stomach was exposed and jeevika set her dupatta the way that it would be covering her stomach even though the dupata was see through and it would show her necklace, she didn't place the dupata on manvi's head and curled her hair.

Manvi's dupatta was something like this:

http://www.bargello.com/images/products/women2/1176.jpg

Jeevika-" Mannu tu bohat pyaari lag rai hai, virat toh gaya ajj"

Mannu-"Thank you di" and they shared a hug.

Jeevika-Mannu mein neeche ki sarri arrangements dehkti hu aur abhi ati hu"

Manvi-"theek hai di"

Jeevika left, manvi was sitting infront of the mirror looking at herself when her phone rang. She looked at the name of the caller and smiled.

Manvi- "hello" she said

Virat-"tum tayar ho gayee?" he asked

Manvi-"ha bas abhi" she said

Virat-"mein toh kabse yeh log koi jana ka naam he nai lere" she said

Manvi giggles "sabar virat, sabar ka pahal meetha hota hai" she said

Virat-"acha phir sabar kar leta hu"

Viren called virat and said chall virat

Virat-"manvi hum nikal re hai see you soon bye"

Manvi-"bye" and they hung up

Viren entered the room.

Viren-"virat chaal hum ja re hai, ab tera intezar thori der ka aur hai" he said

And virat just laughed. They left

Jeevika entered the room.

Manvi-"di ap agayee, virat ne phone kiya tha vo log a re hai" she said

Jeevika-"Acha toh phone pe baate" she said teasing her

Manvi-"dii"

Jeevika laughed at Mannu blushing.

Dabbu-"jeevika di manvi di vo log agayee" shouted dabbu

Jeevika-"Mannu mein jaati hu neeche tu yahi re" she said

And jeevika left.

The vadhera's came in and were greeted with flowers thrown on them. They all sat and greated each other. Virat's eyes only searched manvi.

Viren-"mere bhai tohra sabar rak" he said teasing virat and nudged him. Viren went to jeevika and stood next to her.

Viren-"Mrs Vadhera ap bohat khubsoorat lag rai, hum toh bas margaya" he said smirking

Jeevika blushed "Virenjiii, liken thank you ap bhi bohat ache lag re hai" she said.

Beeji came over to jeevika and told her to bring manvi down, jeevika went to get manvi.

___________________________

Jeevika-"Mannu mein tujhe neeche lene ayee hu, tera virat bohat besabar ho ra hai" she said

Manvi-"dii mujhe daar lag ra hai" manvi said nervously

Jeevika-"pagal daar maat sirf roka hai shaadi nai, aur mein hu na tera saath tu bas relax re" she said assuring her.

She took hold of manvi's shoulders and led her downstairs, as she got to the stairs the music started to play 'Shukran allah http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTaFOYSQJo8.  Everyone looked up to see manvi coming down the stairs her eyes where looking at the floor and she knew virat was staring at her. He was stunned to see her; she looked beautiful like an angel. She looked up and saw his gaze towards him and he smiled at her and did brow action. She blushed and looked down. Jeevika brought her next to virat and made her stand next to him.

Dadaji-"Rasam churi kare sab log" she said

Everyone started the rasam and then virat and manvi and virat exchanged rings. Manvi was stunned to see her ring it was beautiful. The rasam was over and everyone went to eat. After the dinner jeevika lightened up the mood and danced. She wanted to make manvi's roka very live like manvi did on hers.

Jeevika danced on 'lo chali mein apni devar ke barrat le ke" even though she was on manvi's side she had to balance both.

Viren joined in and danced on 'desi boys; and 'tere mast mast do nain'. Jeevika and viren then danced on 'teri ore' together http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt-fldlyZoM. Everyone clapped for them and virat and manvi really enjoyed themselves. Then all the couples were told to come on the dance floor and dance.

Virat-"Manvi can i have this dance with you" he said bring his hand forward to manvi for her to put his hand in his.

Manvi nodded and placed her hand in his. They both went to the dance floor, manvi placed a hand on hiss shoulder and virat placed a hand holding her bare waist and the other holding her hand. They both danced together and were lost in each others eyes. Virat span her around and she landed facing her back towards him virat wrapped his hands around her and they danced slowly.

Virat-"tum bohat khubsoorat lag rai ho" he said huskly whispering in her ear.

Manvi blushed and his warm breath was tingling on her skin "Thank you, tum bhi kafi ache lag re ho" she said

The danced finished and soon all the guests were leaving slowly. The chudarys were going to leave tomorrow and manvi to was going to return back. Virat was sad because of this reason. He walked over to manvi and held her hand without anyone seeing them.

Virat-"please maat jaoo" he said

Manvi-"virat mujhe jaana parega ab humara roka ho gaya hai toh yaaha rehna sai nai hai" she said

Virat-"Mujhe nai pata tum nai jaoo gii"

Manvi-"virat nai"

Virat-"mein tumhe rok lu ga" he said

Manvi-"dehk le ge lekin mein nai ruk ne wali tum kyu nai samaj re"

Just then viren came over and told virat they had to leave. Virat said by to manvi and everyone else and left.

Later that night manvi was packing when jeevika stopped her.

Jeevika-"mannu tu packing kyu kari hai, tu kai nai jari mere pass re ge, yaad hai mein ne kya kaha tha ke jab tak mein na kahu tu kai nai jaye gi" she said taking out manvi's clothes out of the bag.

Manvi-"dii ab mein nai re sakti roka ho chukka hai mera, aur pehle alag baat thi"

Jeevika-"manvi please tu yahi ruk rai hai"

Just then beeji entered.

Beeji-"jeevika manvi sai kari hai beta"

Jeevika-"beeji manvi kahi nai jari beeji mere paas rai gee" she said

Beeji-"jeevika tere ghar walo ko yeh baat..."

Jeevika-"koi kuch nai kehe ga, sab manuu se bohat pyaar karte hai sab ko iski company bohat pasand hai please beeji please" she begged.

Beeji-"theek jeevika mujhe paata hai tu khush nai ho ge agar manvi na ruki toh theek manvi ruk jaye gee" she said

Jeevika-"Thanks you beeji"

Jeevika and manvi hugged and then hugged beeji.

Later that night manvi was about to get into bed when virat called her. She took herself to the balcony and answered the phone.

Manvi-"Hello"

Virat-"tum soi toh nai?" he asked

Manvi-"itni energy ke saath bol rai hu toh so toh nai sakti mein" she said

Virat-"Yaar mein yaha upset hu ke tum jari ho aur tum ho ke mast ho ke bol rai ho, mujhe miss nai karo gi?" she said

Manvi was giggling but not loudly she wanted to tease virat and not tell him about her not going to hrishikesh "Miss toh karu gee paar chale ga" she said

Virat-"kya chale ga, tumhare liye vaha aur koi behta va hai"

Manvi-"Ha bohat sare behte ve hai"

Virat-"manviii" virat got annoyed

Manvi-"acha baba nai pakti tumhe, i love you" she said

Virat-"Love you too, sach mein tum chali jagee toh bohat miss karu ga ehsa kuch ho jayee ke tum yaha ruk jaaooo" he said

Manvi-"Mein kahi nai jari par tumhara mujhe miss karna aur yuhu upset hona mujhe bohat sweet lag ra hai" she thought to herself.

They talked for ages on the phone when manvi started to get sleepy and both hanged up.

The vadhera's came to see off the chaudrays, virat was very upset but manvi was enjoying it she wanted to see his expression at the end when he finds out shes not going anywhere.

Beeji-"Vadhera saab ab ham chalte hai namaste"

Dadaji-" jee Namaste"

They bid everyone good bye, the vadhera's knew manvi wasn't going but manvi had told everyone not to tell virat. Manvi hugged everyone and said byee, virat was confused why is manvi hugging beeji, chachi, chachu, badi beeji and dabbu. They all left and everyone walked inside the house. Virat and manvi were the two left behind.

Virat-"manvi tum yaha kya kari ho tum toh jari thi na" virat said confused

Manvi-"nope jeevika di ne rok liya tha raat ko, tumhai paka rai thi mein kai nai jaane wali thi"

Viratt-" Manviii" he picked manvi up and span her around

Manvi-"virat mujhe neeche utaro please"

Virat-"Manvi i love you" virat put her down and they hugged

Manvi-"i love you too"

They all went inside and everyone was laughing inside at virat's reaction and happiness.

Two days had passed and everyone was busy in there household work. Manvi was feeling very ill after her roka but hadn't told anyone. She decided she would pretend to go to the temple but go to the doctor instead. She went downstairs and all the ladies were downstairs.

Manvi-"dii mein Mandir ja rai hu" she said

Jeevika-"liken tu akeli dii"

Manvi- "mein theek hu chali jaoo gi relax"

Jeevika-"theek par jaldi ana" she said

Manvi-"jee di"

Manvi left the house and left for the hospital.

Manvi reached the hospital and was waiting to be called in.

Nurse-"Manvi chaudary?" she called out

Manvi-"mein hu"

Nurse-"Apko doctor ne bulaya hai"

Manvi went in the cabin and told the doctor how she was feeling.

Doctor-"what can i do for you?" she asked

Manvi-"I feel sick for the 2 days, like vomiting and weird feeling nausea i don't why" she said

Doctor-"okay i'm going to do some tests on you"

Manvi-"Okay"

Manvi went in to get her tests and then came and sat in the cabin the doctor came in and had a smile on her face.

Doctor-"congratulation manvi your pregnant" she said giving manvi her report

Manvi-"WHAT?" manvi said

Doctor-"yeaah i mean is everything okay why are you so shocked"

Manvi-"nothing i mean its suprising, i'm very happy doctor thank you"

Manvi left she wasn't she was HELL shocked, how could she be pregnant? Then she remembed the night of the confession what had happened. Manvi was annoyed, angry and upset but she was happy aswell that she was pregnant but she wasn't married. What was she supposed to say to everyone? Her family? Virat? Di? Virat;s family? She didn't know what to do. She returned home and went to jeevika's room where she was with vikrant.

Jeevika-"mannu tu agayee? Yeh kya hai tere haath mein?"

Manvi-"vo di mein doctor ke paas gayee thi" she said

Jeevika-"liken tu toh Mandir" she said

Manvi-"nai gai Mandir jhoot bola tha"

Jeevika-"Manvi tu theek toh hai na"

Manvi-"DIII" She burst out in tears and hugged jeevika tightly and hugged her and was crying"

Jeevika-"mannu kya hua" Stroking her hair

Manvi-"dii mein pregnant hu" she said crying

Jeevika's world stopped she pulled manvi away who was still crying "kya pagal hai tu kya keri hai"

Manvi-"dii mein saach bol rai hu mein virat ke bache kee ma banne wali hu"

Jeevika-"MANNU!" she shouted and took hold of the reports and looked at them jeevika was shocked that her little sister was pregnant.

Jeevika made manvi sit on the bed and calmed herself down and tried to calm her down too.

Jeevika-"mannu roh math aur baata yeh kese hua"

Manvi wiped her tears and told her sister about that night, jeevika was shocked. She was both angry with virat and manvi but she didn't want to be angry at manvi in this condition.

Manvi-"mujhe maaf kardo" she said

Jeevika-"mannu tu ne yeh kaya kardiya, tujhe pata hai sab log, manvi yeh soch ne se pehle ek baar socha nai kya" she said

Manvi-"socha tha, liken mujhe kya pata tha ke yeh ho gaye ga" manvi started to cry "yeh mein virat ko kese"

Jeevika-"tujhe usko baatana ho ga, mein sure hu voh sab theek karde ga"

Manvi-"mein nai"

Jeevika-"Mannu tujhe karna parega" she cupped her face and reassured her that everything would be okay. They both hugged and jeevika stroked her hair. Manvi got up to go tell virat about this.

Recap:

Manvi-"virat mein pregnant hu"

Virat was shocked he didn't know what to say.

Guys i know again i stopped at the wrong place, but i hope you liked it. I know i said i'll do a longer update but i promise next update will be longer. Full with lots of drama.

Comment

crazyvirmanfan

Edited by Crazyvirmanfan - 11 years ago

1st 2 comment i think loool

n very wrong place 2 stop omg i wonder wat they r gonna do next?????? plz update asap n pm me!!!!!!!!
Awesome update, wonder wat virat will do wn he finds out dat manvi is pregnant
Awesome update manvi pregnant let's hope virat solves everything continue soon and do pm me