Virman FF- Hum Toh Sirf Tumse Pyar Karte Hai CH 25 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago

You stopped at a really wrong place! Lovely update though!
Wonder how Virat's family will react to the pregnancy! PM me when you update and please kill the suspense faster!! :)
OMG Manvi Is Pregnant So I Was Right...
But Hawww When Vadheras And Chaudharys Find Out OMG!!!
Cant Wait To See Virat's Reaction On Hearing Abwt It
Bad Place To Stop
Update Soon And PM Me Please
Thanksz x
Read from the start and loved it so much. Eagerly waiting for the next update. pls pm me pls wen u finish ur next update.😊
it was gud yaar...thanks for pm ...do pm me the next part...thanks
Omg!..Manvi pregnant!!...
Wat will Virat say??...
Will they tell their families??...
Can't wait for the next update...
Thsnks for the pm...
waoo lovely update❤️
but continue soon and pm me😊 
Nice... I Actualy expected dis to happen wen dey crossed der limits... I hope da vadheras dont cum to noe abt dis Orelse swamini will make it a big issue... N i realy hope virat helps Manvi out coz as of now he is not ready for marriage... He shud agree now... Cont soon... I've been asking for pm n i'll ask again for future updates... Bt never mind if i dont get one i'll catch up wid da story:)
Heeey guys thank you so much for all the support I've been getting for this ff, i'll be updating soon but before that i want more comments and likes for the ff, i'm happy that I've got this many but seeing out stories they've been getting so many so please try and make other people read it too and give me longer comments thanks. I know i'm being a bit selfish here, but the more comments i get the quicker i will update from now on :)

crazyvirmanfan
plsss update it soon:)
wat a lovely story...i read it at once...and must say good job:)
awesome work dear:):):)
Hey i wish many ppl read dis coz its gud:) n so tat we can get a quick update!! Lol... Thanx for pm'ing da note... Now i'm sure i'll be gtng pms for da update also... Lol jst joking... Update soon:)