~*~ SugVi of the Week #6 ~*~

Posted: 11 years ago

Hello to all of our wonderful members..!! 🤗

Time for our Sixth Member of the week aka SUGVI of the week 😃.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, well this post comes EVERY week. And we choose one member of our forum who will be on the hot seat & has to answer all the questions posted by the fellow members.

Well friends, it's time for our official Member of the Week!! 😃

Its is none other than our ardent SugVi & PSH lover...

Laila

Congratulations Dear !! 🤗

Here is your SOTW siggy 😃

Please answer these questions so we can get to know you-

Name:

Birthday:

Profession:

Hobbies:

Why this Id :

How I got started with IF:

Why I visit the PSH section:

My favorite Character in PSH

My best friend(s) on IF:

Have fun and keep smiling!!!😃

Love and Regards,

-Chalhov & Aarathi~

Let's go guys, start posting your questions for Laila to answer & grill her.😃

Edited by ash_arti - 11 years ago
🥳CONGRATULATIONS  LAILA🥳
Ash, when I saw this I thought...Ash spoke with the writers and we're going to see Sugni and TVS get married next week - ROFL!😆

Please answer these questions so we can get to know you-

Name: Confidential...Just Laila to all

Birthday:  2nd Jan (that's about it)

Profession: Researcher

Hobbies: Watching Indian dramas but I also belly dance and have been for several years. I also like write, read books, cook (if I have time)...I make great cupcakes and used to have with cake decorating...if I really have time, I sew...and I like hanging with my friends...eating out...watching things on youtube pertaining to cooking and make-up and dancing...and of course, watching Indian dramas and coming her to chat about them.

Why this Id : Personal

How I got started with IF: 12/24 Karol Bagh

Why I visit the PSH section: Loved the romance between TVS and Sugni and the whole show was so much fun to watch...the romance was just perfect and I hope that it would have lasted but alas...it did not...😭

My favorite Character in PSH: Of course Takhur Vikram Singh😳

My best friend(s) on IF: Wat..Bee, Shanti, Lata, Sagini (they are my FB buddies)...recently made good friends with all of you - Hillydee and Vinnie are two whom I find myself a lot in common with regards to the show

congrats lalia.. last week so much load. i hope u enjoy u r Week..
CONGRATULATION LAILA FOR BEING SUGVI OF THE WEEK#6🥳🥳
Orkut Myspace Congratulation Scraps, Graphics and Comments
MY QUESTION TO YOU IS: WHAT DO THINK WILL HAPPEN ON MONDAY'S EPISODE❓
WILL VICKRAM AND SUGNI LOVE SURVIVE THE STORM COMING THEIR WAY❓
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAPPEN BETWEEN SUGVI AND VICKRAM IN UPCOMING EPISODE❓
Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
👏Congratulations Laila!!!👏

Here are my questions:

1. If you had to fill in for the writers for one week, what storyline would you write for the show?

2. What do you think Vikram would do if Aditya marries Sugni instead?

Enjoy the seat!!😊

Originally posted by Sandy66

CONGRATULATION LAILA FOR BEING SUGVI OF THE WEEK#6🥳🥳
Orkut Myspace Congratulation Scraps, Graphics and Comments
MY QUESTION TO YOU IS: WHAT DO THINK WILL HAPPEN ON MONDAY'S EPISODE❓
WILL VICKRAM AND SUGNI LOVE SURVIVE THE STORM COMING THEIR WAY❓
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAPPEN BETWEEN SUGVI AND VICKRAM IN UPCOMING EPISODE❓
If the writers continue with the trend, then Sugni and Vikram will not get married and they will seperate with Aditya eventually falling her and they will end up tgoether.

If I were writing the show, I would have Reva meet with an accident on the way, Sugni and Vikram get married and then Sugni finds out he was going to deceive her and then the problems start. I don't see Reva's character as anything but an impediment in this storyline. She is not an interesting character either.
Originally posted by JulieD

👏Congratulations Laila!!!👏

Here are my questions:

1. If you had to fill in for the writers for one week, what storyline would you write for the show?

2. What do you think Vikram would do if Aditya marries Sugni instead?

Enjoy the seat!!😊

I would have Reva show.. Sugni furious for what TVS did her...she leaves and goes to leave with her family...

Amrita decides to leave Aditya...he realizes that he is going to lose his best friend...runs after her and tells his mama he is going to Delhi

TAS apologizes to his uncle for bringing Reva and not realizing how sick she really is...realizing he is going to lose Amrita he now understands what he has done to his uncle

Sugni goes back to her home...family have no money and TVS has said to her he will NEVER bother her again...

Sugni is mocked by community, Takhurs and the family...endures A LOT of taunts and humilation.

Gulabiya wakes up and realizes family is poor and they have to learn how to survive...

Sugni tries to find odd jobs and the family scrape a living together...

In Delhi, Aditya meets up with Amrita and we see him desperately try to reconcile with her once again...he supries her with a trip to the mandir and there is puts sindoor in her maang. 😆

Reva is at the house making TVS life a living hell. Jiji realizes Reva is worse than before and she urges TVS to take her to a hospital. Dhanuma keeps interfering and Jiji gets suspiious and calls Aditya and Amrita to find out what is giong on...they decide to do an investigation and find out that there is a lot of secrets behind Dhanuma her family and Reva...eventually it is found that Reva IS Dhanuma's duaghter and she was adopted by the Thakurs...Dhanuma's daughter was also mentally ill. When they met with an accident, Dhanuma and her son looked for her  - that's why Dhanuma searched for...Dhanuma and her family financially benefit from the Reva and had hoped that they would benefit from TVS. 

When Jiji finds the truth she forces TVS is get a divorce and apologizes to him for his horrible life. TVS has also decided to return to Delhi.

Sugni is not doing well financially; Rattan lets TVS know but TVS says that at this point Sugni will not take his help and while he feels sad for her and does care about her, he is ready to move on in his life.

Sugni and her family cannot make ends meet; Tinkle meets with a horrible accident and they need money. Gulabiya goes to TJS but his wife throws her out...Sugni does not know what to do...she goes to a Rai dance and agrees to do her Sardakai to save Tinkle...TVS happens to be there...he sees her and walks away.

At the Rai dance Sugni knows she will be sold...Gulabiya finds out and runs to the Rai dance... she sees TVS leaving and throws herself at his feet and begs him to do the Sardakai of Sugni

TVS goes back in and does Sardakai of Sugni but refuses to bring Sugni back into his life...he tells Sugni that they are now finished as a couple...

A woman arrives to start an NGO in the area and help the people in the area...she meets with TVS and together they strike up a good friendship...Sugni realizes that this woman is here to help...but the otther Takhurs do not like her...

Amrita and TAS return to the village...

OK, that is about it...

WHAT WILL TVS DO? Well the writers will have him get all negative and to destroy the relationship and we will end up hating TVS in teh end

My Questions Laila

1.What is your take on/if  AdI Sugni marriage?

2.What will happen to Amu?

3.TVS sardhakayi of Sugni?