ohh i m late here ..oopss ... haan mamta gr8 work haan 
Mockingjay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: misty85

Lolz... woh scene dadaji ka sapna tha...🤣
Dadaji ki imagination toh bachchon se bhi wild hai...🤣
And kishan... chala tha laxmi ki watt lagane khud ki ghanti baj gayi...😆😉

Oh, I was talking about the scene at the end. The leg tying one. That was cute.😳

But yeah, the dress scene was a little weird. And that fact that it was dadaji's dream was even weirder. ðŸ˜•
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hai uday,kiran.siree,mamta..so nice to see you all here.aaj ka epi ka summary muche batato na
misty85 thumbnail
@sita: aaj kishan aur alaxmi ne 3 legged race ki & ate cake... cake khate hue & race lagate hue done ki body touch ki aur kishan went flat on her...😆 usne laxmi ke face se cake hatane ki koshish ki toh laxmi boli yeh mera hissa hai tum kyon kha rahe ho?? & licked kishan's finger ... & then lalala... ðŸ˜‰  dadaji called alaxmi's mama & mami & told them about reception so they came to shanti nivas... mami thinks they are rich... so it would be better to have good relations with laxmi...
In precap she was extra cheesey with laxmi & the latter smells rat due to her mami's behaviour.
sitamma thumbnail

@sita: aaj kishan aur alaxmi ne 3 legged race ki & ate cake... cake khate hue & race lagate hue done ki body touch ki aur kishan went flat on her...😆 usne laxmi ke face se cake hatane ki koshish ki toh laxmi boli yeh mera hissa hai tum kyon kha rahe ho?? & licked kishan's finger ... & then lalala... ðŸ˜‰  dadaji called alaxmi's mama & mami & told them about reception so they came to shanti nivas... mami thinks they are rich... so it would be better to have good relations with laxmi...
In precap she was extra cheesey with laxmi & the latter smells rat due to her mami's behaviour.

thanks mamta

Edited by sitamma - 11 years ago
misty85 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Absolem

Oh, I was talking about the scene at the end. The leg tying one. That was cute.😳

But yeah, the dress scene was a little weird. And that fact that it was dadaji's dream was even weirder. ðŸ˜•

I don't think dress scene was wired...but I felt both the actors were uncomfortable in that scene whereas they appear normal in other scenes..😕
3 legged race was cute...😳
sitamma thumbnail
I can imagine how laksmi must have looked...as naughty as ever..and kisan..so uncomfortable and prim...
misty85 thumbnail
yes sita di... she was really naughty... & kishan went latto over her...😆
it was quite obvious on his face.
Rest of the comedy was also good.
Edited by misty85 - 11 years ago
sitamma thumbnail

yes sita di... she was really naughty... & kishan went latto over her...😆
it was quite obvious on his face.

kya hua...suddenly from where did sita di come from? not that i mind..but kya hua? tum teek tho hai na?? ya legal papers padne ke baad dimag ko kuch hua??