Alaxmi... Hamari Super Bahu

Alaxmi Appreciation Thread #1 - Page 5

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@sita: alaxmi's genre is different... besides that star doesn't mess up their shows like that... unke shows mein replacement ki problem hoti hai... ðŸ˜† jab mann mein aata hai actors replace kar dete hain...😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
good night mamta..or good morning..it is 100 am.. did I tell you we had a triplet delivery in my hospital today..i had written in MMT..3 cute identical girls..the parents requested me to name them and the names i have chosen are...anagha,ananya,anarghya..
chal...sirf epi ke bare mein bath karna chahiye na?
misty85 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sitamma

I have to watch the previous epi also...do you know..we used to laugh like this seeing NBT..at one time..nd now... hope alaksmi wont turn out to be like this in the future..

kisan looks like a young boy..i mean his face..he still does not like like laksmi at all.right?

Sita you need to watch the old episodes to catch kishan's mindset... he went out with his dadaji to laxmi's village so that they can escape world war in their house but dadaji & other villagers forced him to marry laxmi... usse pehle dono families ne unki shaadi tai ki toh dono ghar se bhag gaye... aur coincidently ek dusre se jangal mein mile...😆😉 they spent a night in the haunted house & everyone from their families took advantage of this to force them to marry each other...
misty85 thumbnail
@sita: that's great... I saw your comment in the thread regarding this in the evening...😊 vaise thodi idhar-udhar ki baatein chalti hain...😉
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
haye me late..will watch them tomorrow morning..GN n SD Mamtha n sita..🤗
Mockingjay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: misty85

I don't think dress scene was wired...but I felt both the actors were uncomfortable in that scene whereas they appear normal in other scenes..😕
3 legged race was cute...😳

Uncomfortable...that's the word I was looking for. It was uncomfortable and weird. 

Also, doesn't it seem strange that when dadaji comes, Kishan is admiring her, but when bade dadaji comes, they start fighing? What's that all about? 
Mockingjay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mami is evil ðŸ˜¡ 

I was kinda hoping that only mama and Pihu would come, but the whole family showed up. 

I want her to leave ASAP!!!!! She's such a worthless piece of ****.😡
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ absolem..but she adds spice to the show..and am waiting to see our laxmi outwits her ...
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Okie just now finished watching it..thank u mamtha for d YT links...🤗🤗

Kya masth epi tha...😃😃

I'm rofling like anything at d dialogues...

1.aapke beti mein Recorder fit hai kya..🤣🤣🤣

2.4 Gubbare gale milenge tho phat jayenge..🤣🤣🤣🤣

N every bit is comical in that..n alaxmi n kishan'ss equation doesn't changed after shaadi..they r same as b4..kishan's has dis feeling when they ran on a bike together b4 shaadi..n alaxmi..always...acts childish..n carefree all d time...she just enjoys d moment either it is Good or bad..she laughs at d sitution n she is brainy n super smart...but thodi jhalli hai..😳

Loved kishan n alaxmi's scene n 2 senior citizens scene..they are just 2 cute..they want to unite d house..n d young couple..hayeee...😳😳

N mami also same to same...ab ghar hadapne ki jhap kar rahi hai..I know alaxmi will outsmart her...😛😆

misty85 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Absolem

Mami is evil ðŸ˜¡ 

I was kinda hoping that only mama and Pihu would come, but the whole family showed up. 

I want her to leave ASAP!!!!! She's such a worthless piece of ****.😡

Don't worry her plan will  backfire & laxmi is not so stupid... besides that dadiji ki atma will take good care of mami...😉😆