Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

EHMMBH Chronicles #1: Phoolon Ka Taaron Ka...

AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

EHMMBChronicles #1: Phoolon KTaaron  Ka..

Jas: - (Walking to and fro at an ungodly pace)

Gun strolls in...

G: Oh, Jas, why are you wearing a hole in my carpet? If you wanna exercise, we can go to the gym or something πŸ˜•

J: Shush Gun, I'm not exercising. I'm worried!

Fairy: Worried and you, Jas... Now that's news!!

G: Exactly. Now stop that drama of yours and spill the beans already!! What's going on?

J: I am really missing some one *wipes off a tear*

G: Kaun? πŸ˜²

F: Yea. Who's the lucky man?

J: πŸ€”

Gun & Fari in excitement: Stop with the suspense already

Jas: - God!! Talking to you both is a waste of time!

*pulls Sonia in the room*

Sonia tell these girls what am I missing till then I'll grab something to eat!

Gun : - *In her head* Wasn't she exercising a few moments ago?? πŸ˜•

Sonia:- Gun you remember the EHMMBH Chronicles?

Gun:- Of course I remember - I enjoyed reading them!

Sonia:- You can enjoy them from this week as we are bringing the NL back!

Gun:- WHAT!! OMG! The NL is back! Now I can enjoy my ever so boring weekends!

Fairy: You sure can!!

*The three start jumping for joy*

Jas enters in

You guys continue with your dance moves πŸ˜• I am going to enjoy the NL πŸ˜›

Everyone follow her

Summary of the Week: _Priyanka_
Romantic Scene of the Week: -Predator-
Filler Scene of the Week: -ritchelle-
Sad Scene of the Week: -ritchelle-
Funny Scene of the Week: -Predator-
Character of the Week: jasminedayal
Dialogue of the Week: Roshini1494
Picture of the Week: Roshini1494
Costume of the Week: seelaks
Blooper of the Week: -Predator-
Song of the Week: ~Saraa~
Icon of the Week (Animated/Non Animated): OnlyHope
Signature of the Week (Animated/Non Animated): OnlyHope
Video Mix of the Week: Deepali88
One Shot of the Week: -Predator-
Fan Fiction of the Week: -Predator-
Topic of the Week: -Predator-
Offscreen Masala: jasminedayal
Prediction for Next Week:jasminedayal
Rating of the Week: -ritchelle-
Message to CVs: jasminedayal

Special thanks to:

Roshini1494 for making the NL Banner
-Stutz- and OnlyHope for making the Section Headers
_Aanchal_ for making the winners' signatures
~Saraa~ for putting in the extra effort at the last moment and making this possible!

Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelicDesires thumbnail

Daudi khushi ki leher-har taraf dhoop nahin thi kahin chaya

Jeevika ne Maanvi ko bataya aane vala hai koi naya

Viren tha papa banne ke liye excited

Beeji ne bataya ki woh sab hai Chandigarh mein invited

Maanvi ne kiya idea reject

Kaha mere jaane se honge sab affect

Dono VirMan ne kiya apne apne gharvalon ke saamne confess

Ki nahin hui Manvi se bhi uski feelings suppress

Chaya har taraf gham ka saya

Koi na tha is baat ko accept kar paya

Dheere dheere badle sabke dil ke haal

Vanshikha ne ki album se baat

Aur kiya decide ki woh hai Virat ke saath

Pahunche Daboo aur Beeji

Shuru ki Swamini ne vahi kahaani

Jeevika mein jaagi Rani ki Jhaansi

Kaha ki pyaar tou hota hai pyaar

Nahin samajhta duniyavalon ki takraar

Jeevika hui tension ke maare faint

Par Swamini ne phir bhi kaha ki woh nahin hai saint

Manaya Daboo aur Jeevika ne rakshabandhan

JeeMan ko yaad aaye days of their bachpan

Decide kiya Viren ne ki jaayenge who Rishikesh

Par Jeevika ne kaha badhega isse ghar mein klesh

Yahi thi is hafte ki kahaani

Ganga Jamuna in logon ne bahaayi

Virat calls Manvi and as soon as she answers the phone, she starts scolding him by asking one million questions about where he was and why he wasn't calling her for such a long time πŸ˜› In return Virat has a smirk on his face and he's enjoying Manvi's eagerness πŸ˜³

Honestly, finding fillers in this week was really difficult. There was always some progress in the track, be it in terms of the relationships or the plot as a whole. However, if asked to pick, I'd say the one scene that was slightly unnecessary would be the scene at the dining table. No no, its not the scene where Viraat tells the family about his relationship, don't panic! πŸ˜† It's the other scene, where everyone is at the dining table waiting for Dadajee, but he's late. Swamini Bua uses this as an opportunity to spew some venom about JeeMaan and Viraat, and how they've bought shame to the family, yadda yadda yadda. Honestly, this was one scene that wasn't too necessary. It would have been better if Dabboo's and Beeji's entry was done without this sort of "prequel".

Honestly, this week was rather dramatic, with a lot of sad moments. But IMO, the pick of the week goes to Thursday's scene, where Jeevika begs Viren to take her to Maanvi. KD's acting at this point is par excellence, and she truly leaves the viewers in tears, as she portrays Jeevika to the T. At this point, Jeevika is pining because of the fact that no one seems to be able to understand her sister, and she, being Maanvi's elder sister, can't do anything to bring happiness into her life. The pain of not being able to help Maanvi, the guilt of not standing up for Maanvi all this while, was showcased brilliantly in this scene. It just showed how much Jeevika loves Maanvi. Truly, they share the same soul. So in my opinion, this was the saddest scene of the week! Kudos to KD for nailing this scene to bits, and to KT, for lending able support as Viren!

Dabbu yells Jeevika Di and stands by the doorway of Virika's room. He runs to them and calls Jeevika again and says look, how am I looking in this kurta? Did you know this is the same kurta you and Maanvi Di bought for me in Hirishikesh? Look, they don't have buttons so I had to use a safety pin. Jeevika says Dabbu, put your hand in your pocket. He does exactly so and finds the buttons. He says look Di, I found the buttons! They were in my pocket the whole time and I didn't even know. What a fool! Edited by jasminedayal - 11 years ago
AngelicDesires thumbnail

Jeevika

I am sure that most of you felt that Jeevika was the shining star this week and I did too. The way that she spoke up for Manvi and turned into the bad guy for Manvi's happiness truly shows that she is Manvi's ek hazaron mein wali behna. The girl who used to choose duty over love, now chooses her love (Manvi) over any duty or responsibility. She knew the consequences for her actions will not be in her favor, but that didn't stop her from fighting for her little sister. That is why Jeevika is the character of the week.

Jeevika: Viraat ne mujhe ehsaas dila diya..ki pyaar soch,samajh aur chinta se pare hota hai. sacche pyaar ke liye sirf ek sacche saathi ki zaroorat padthi hai..Fir chahe woh ameer ho ya garib..bimaar ho ya sehatmand..uski zindagi lambi ho ya choti uska koi farq nahi padtha..Pyaar do dilon ke beech hota..

Ek Hazzaron Mein Mera Bhai Hain❀️

See the pic...Can they be more adorable...😍 Though our show is mainly about behnas...None of the girls can take their eyes from Vadhera Brothers...Cutest and Hotest Brothers Pair...☺️ 

Male:

Female:

We can name it The Rakshabandhan Blooper! πŸ˜‰ Manvi tells Jeevika that their record of tying Rakhi to each other every year for the past "20 years" will now break this year. Major blooper because Jeevika and Manvi did not start tying Rakhi to each other at the age of 2 and 4 πŸ˜› It all began after their parents passed away and when they moved to Hrishikesh.

AngelicDesires thumbnail
(Animated)

by -Priya-

Here's your gift πŸ˜›

(Non-Animated)

by xMidnightStarx

Your winning sig- πŸ˜›

(Animated)

by -Priya-

Your winning sig! πŸ˜›

(Non-Animated)

bKainat-K.Tacker

Here's a sig you get to use for the week! πŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe4GV6Ou2uc&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

by petrova-fire
Here's a siggy you can use for the week! Tongue

AngelicDesires thumbnail

Here's a little something, for keeping the forum discussion alive! πŸ˜›

Edited by jasminedayal - 11 years ago
AngelicDesires thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdKtmvpTA4E&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

This week we had Rakshabandhan Special Star Plus Video of our cast...  Both Nishal and Krayan were adorable...No doubt that it is our Offscreen Masala this time... 😳

Virika might head to Hrishikesh fo Rakshabandhan and JeeMan get some valuable moments.Virman might call off their relationship which leads into a realization that they wont do anything against the family, and the Vadhera family leaves for Hrishikesh to discuss about their relation 

I'd give this week a 4 out of 5 stars. Reason being that this week was amazing! Granted, there was a LOT of drama and rona dhona, but after a LONG time, the track is progressing in a sensible direction. You get to see the behnas in the limelight and at their best, and you see their partners lending able support to them, but not engulfing them completely, like what had been happening for the past few months. Here's hoping that we get an awesome week ahead, as VirMaan supposedly call off their relationship, and JeeMaan celebrate the best Raksha Bandhan of their lives (at least according to SidM!).

Please show us consistency. Don't bring in tracks which are not at all related to the show, and give a proper ending to each track! 
Balance out every jodi in order to make the epi more interesting!

EHMMBHNLTeam thumbnail
Enjoy the NL guys!!

A note to the team:- Please send your entries to this account not late than 11 30 AM IST Saturday. If, by any chance you are busy and cant help, please send a PM to THIS account by Thursday so that we can arrange a back up! 

Congratulations for the first NL! 
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Good job, everyone!

Thank you VERY much, Saraa for taking care of things at the last moment! πŸ€—
_Sara_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is amazing guys !😳

It was seriously such a pleasure reading it !

Thank you for everyones dedication and hard workπŸ€—

Cant wait for #2 already #BringItOn
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So the NL is finally up! *screams* YAAAY!
A pat on the shoulder to Fairy, Jas, Rosh & Saraa you guys are such darlings for doing everything till so late at night to get the NL ready- πŸ€—

And the NL is outstanding. Loved everything and looking forward to a good response for it! XD

Once again, great job!
Love ya'll <333