Posted: 11 years ago

Love Marriage

Ya
Arranged Marriage

Hello Friends

Please post all your questions regarding the show LMYAM Here..
Someone will answer the question(s) as soon as possible..

Regards
IF Dev Team .

Thank You
i am a bit confused i also asked at fb page but none replied. see mansi is bubly and immature plus pro love marrige and ashish kapoor ;sahil. is also happy go lucky , chill , and pro love marrige . now on wikipedia it says they'll fall in love , but that wud so boring! i mean no offence but if exactly same kind of ppll fall in luv wih out any CHANGE or "transion" in the character then whats fun in that? same is the case with shivani and himansho .. same both agree boring boring ... so what wud b the twist? maza toh tab aye na jab oppisite attract and the characters undergo some change due to their luv
Originally posted by bussbuzz

i am a bit confused i also asked at fb page but none replied. see mansi is bubly and immature plus pro love marrige and ashish kapoor ;sahil. is also happy go lucky , chill , and pro love marrige . now on wikipedia it says they'll fall in love , but that wud so boring! i mean no offence but if exactly same kind of ppll fall in luv wih out any CHANGE or "transion" in the character then whats fun in that? same is the case with shivani and himansho .. same both agree boring boring ... so what wud b the twist? maza toh tab aye na jab oppisite attract and the characters undergo some change due to their luv
. Your going to have to wait and watch. :) but I hope shivani + sahil's LS is a good one (:
yeah i think thats the case bcz the new promo shows mansi sahil so i am damn sure at the end its shivani sahil
Yes its shivani+sahil, dear it jus startd v have to wait for Twists as far I know the Writer of Show KP ji,he is my friend in FB n he wil make story interesting so dnt worry. Regards dev
oops i meant the promo shows shivani sahil and it wud be mansi sahil
What? Lets c what happens. Pls wait.
can someone post the link to the new promo the AK one
which actor is playing the father of mansi?..
Hi... got just one question.. why I can't seem to see any pics for LMYAM... :)