Posted: 11 years ago
Hey there.can som1 plz tell me how 2 include LMYAM in my forum?
Originally posted by sherni_ashish

Hey there.can som1 plz tell me how 2 include LMYAM in my forum?

Hey there,

You just have to fill in the little star next to the search button; after which it'll include in your 'my forums' drilldown.. Hope this helps..😉
Hi there. uploaded sum pics of Ashish on his pg 2 days ago bt it said after moderator aproval they will b shown.. bt till now nothing! how long it takes till moderator aproves? his pics r almost the same since i joined the forum... only a few increased. 
What is the name of Prabha's daughter in law??
i was just wondering, why arent there any written updates? 
Lmyam has got a bunch of talented actors from anoop to raj laxmi, I don't see this show developing much. I would love to see all leads in action. As of today hardy any show has got a strong cast as lmyam. The only reason DEK went off air was ratings and the ratings  of this show has not been getting up either. I would hate to see Lmyam to go off air as well.
Originally posted by bhavni88

which actor is playing the father of mansi?..

Indraneel Bhattacharya

Originally posted by dazzlinggirl

What is the name of Prabha's daughter in law??

If you're talking about the bua's daughter in law, her name is Sandhya; played by Ridheema Tiwari.

Both were in Sasural Genda Phool. Bhattacharya was Badi Ma's husband who left her for America and Ridheema played Disha, Ilesh's wife.
Hello

can some one brief me on what happened after Anoop decides to quit tennis and how did Anoop and his mom patch up..I somehow couldn't watch it for couple of weeks...

can anyone give the exact date when anoop and his mom cleared their MUs
Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago
can someone plz tel if anoop has told mansi anytn abt pooja? Iv missd a few epiz