||RaghaVi Kingdom AT #4: Jud Ke Judaa|| - Page 108

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

this is the scene... sundas... i wasnt able to appreciate it fully coz it was rushed... πŸ˜‘ one moment... sia confessed, next they hugged... next sia was stabbed...  raghav's happiness lasted only for a second... πŸ˜”
Lizakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

I say HarshSri are number 1. πŸ˜ƒ

Obviously Sri
They are no.1 for me as well
I mean to say in Tellyworld .
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lissakhan

Obviously Sri
They are no.1 for me as well
I mean to say in Tellyworld .

i 100% agree yaar
yeap no 1 jodi
awesome poetry thoughπŸ‘
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

this is the scene... sundas... i wasnt able to appreciate it fully coz it was rushed... πŸ˜‘ one moment... sia confessed, next they hugged... next sia was stabbed...  raghav's happiness lasted only for a second... πŸ˜”

It was so badly rushed! 
Lizakhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmi_3004

i 100% agree yaar

yeap no 1 jodi

Is mai poetry kahan thi Lakshmi diπŸ€”

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmi_3004

i 100% agree yaar

yeap no 1 jodi

what?! i thought u liked anuraag taani jodi more...

Originally posted by: flutterby

ohh flutter...πŸ˜’
i wasnt so pissed at d rush part, becos more than that it was more preciosu for me dat atlast she confessed, nd atleast my RAGHAV had a smile, his real smile on his face..πŸ₯Ί
but then again his smile lasted for a sec..
wheneva he smiled, his happines always lasted 4 a sec..😭😭
seriously i don know CVs ne konse janam ka badla iya RPS se dat always gv his character pain, sacrifice, loss, insult nd at last brutal death, not even he cud see sia nd nor krrish..🀒
CV u al F*****...🀬
Lizakhan thumbnail
😭

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

ohh flutter...πŸ˜’
i wasnt so pissed at d rush part, becos more than that it was more preciosu for me dat atlast she confessed, nd atleast my RAGHAV had a smile, his real smile on his face..πŸ₯Ί
but then again his smile lasted for a sec..
wheneva he smiled, his happines always lasted 4 a sec..😭😭
seriously i don know CVs ne konse janam ka badla iya RPS se dat always gv his character pain, sacrifice, loss, insult nd at last brutal death, not even he cud see sia nd nor krrish..🀒
CV u al F*****...🀬

Agree sun
He wasn't shown happy in this period of 8 months πŸ₯Ί
And that his most happy time was never shown to us😑😭
but flutter it was very painful when we imagine it 4m RAGHAV's perspective...
nothing can b more saddestic dan holding ur love all stabbed i ur arms, dat too when he just got her, 1st time ever he got a hope, happiness..
i so wish Sia wudnt go 2 coma nd onceagain RAGHAV dint had 2 suffer... he always suffered, waited for sia, worshipped her, nd still he wasntsaved by her karwa chauth ka vrat...hw sick of CVs 2 show dat, he was her god, her only hope, her new world nd hey showed dat he dies on karwa chauth... heigts of butchering Sia and her love nd everything of this show.

Originally posted by: lissakhan

😭 Agree sun

He wasn't shown happy in this period of 8 months πŸ₯Ί
And that his most happy time was never shown to us😑😭

lissa, on top of it...
he only left his garage nd went 2 business 2 keep SIA's words..
i mea WTH, his life, everything was void widout her as she was in coma, nd hw much he suffered..
as soon as he marrried her, it took time 4 her 2 accept him...
then again komal dies nd he has 2 feel guilty nd see his krrish all orphan, whic he cannot tolerae..
everything was done 2 show dat RAGHAV can never b hapy or win, but my question is why ??
he never misdeed wid ne1, always sacrificed 4 ppl nd sia, but still he had 2 pay for his love, his sacrifice nd even his goodness...😭😭😭