||RaghaVi Kingdom AT #4: Jud Ke Judaa|| - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago

I know this comes late n probably sounds funny after posting a few posts earlier... Anyways

🥳    Congrats on the  New AT   🥳

Edited by The_Inner_Voice - 11 years ago
Done! there are stacked<333

Edited by ..Amira.. - 11 years ago
You are awesome, Amira 😳
Yep those AVI's are gorgeous Amira <3

Ana beta ... thank you for taking the time to post the new AT .  It must have been hard for you to tare yourself away from your  ' Jaanu '  ðŸ¤£ 
Originally posted by chandnixxx

Yep those AVI's are gorgeous Amira <3

Ana beta ... thank you for taking the time to post the new AT .  It must have been hard for you to tare yourself away from your  ' Jaanu '  ðŸ¤£ 

Kamini, Chandu *throws chappal at you* -_- Pehle toh tu apni monster wali shakkal nahi dikhati forum mein aur jab dikha bhi leti hai toh bakwas karne liye -_- *smacks you*
Guys hw long do we hv 2 wait 4 anoder shot bewteen Raghavi??
i m missing dem...
I want to see them asap bt nt in jail

Don't lie kamini it's not bakwaas ...  and you know you love me really  ðŸ˜›

I just can't bring myself to come to the  forum as much as i used to ana :( 

Imma PM you you about this because i don't want any warnings given to the AT.  You see RaghaVi fans are classy to stoop to the immature level of some of the members here.   ðŸ˜Ž 

About the recent episodes , I LOVED how right after Raghav gets tortured by that creep ... the first thing he does is ask the jailor  " Aap tikh hai " 

Damn ...  i absolutely am in awe of the characterisation of Raghav <3 

How can anyone be so selfless ??  The part about Raghav enquiring about the jailor's  

family ... It goes to show how effortlessly he can connect to people ... how human he is ðŸ˜Š

That and the scene outside the jail where all those people come to the police station for his sake, that speaks volumes ... where he tells that woman " aapki maa ki tabiyaat kharaab rehti hai naa "  <3 

Raghav's hold over people is his care, concern and selflessness  <3 

Where as people will only  do anything for that creepwa because  ...   

one more jail meeting scene in which sia sees his woundds, his pain, plsss CVs, plsss...😭
Chandni...not fair...u hav to n u should b here... I miss ur post n ur quotes